Chapter Thirty One

5 years later

I cried, its been 5 years since ive seen my little Zoe. Jeff was trying to comfort me, even though he was just as sad. We decided we would watch her sleep tonight. Its creepy, but, she is our flesh and blood. I also wanted to give her a little present. The little present contained a knife, and a note from me. I wanted her to know we were still here for her.

That night Jeff and I left for the adoption centre i left Zoe at. When we got there, we snuck in, it was late so the place was closed. I looked at the names, when I found a Zoe, i took a look at the room and went towards the room. Im sure the only way the place knew her name was because the shirt i put on her that day had her name on it. When Jeff and I found her room, we walked in, the door opened with a silent swoosh. I looked at the little girl sleeping, i took a good look at her, she looked just as i remembered her.

" Miss May, please leave me alone." Zoe said without opening her eyes. I froze, Jeff looked at me. I left the little present and note on the side table. Before we left I kissed her forehead. After we left the building i cried again. I miss her so much. I didnt eat nor sleep that night.

Zoe pov

I was half asleep when i heard my door open. It quiet but i still heard it. Im pretty sure it was Miss May.

" Miss May, please leave me alone." I said, i opened my eye just a crack to see if she left. It was NOT Miss May. I saw a really creepy guy, although i was somewhat comforted by him. The other person was a girl, she looked like she had been crying. I closed my eye and waited for them to leave. I was a bit surprised when someone kissed my forehead. I opened my eye a little to see it was that girl. After they left, i got up and saw that they left a present for me. I opened it, there was a knife with a note. Why did they give me a knife? I dont care! It was the first present ive ever gotten. I would treasure it forever. I began to read the note, i learned to read not to long ago.

Dear Zoe,

Just remember, im here for you. Ok? Just consider me a friend. If anyone try's to hurt you, use this knife. Always keep it with you.

This person knew me? I didnt know them, but i did feel like they were my friends. I put the knife under my pillow, i liked it near me. I soon fell asleep. I was really tired. As i fell asleep a question pulled at my mind, who were they?

___________________________________________________________________

Authors note

i had a great time making this book, i will miss working on this. Thing is, guess what!

*waits for you to guess*

Im making a sequel! Its called Insane Family! I want you guys to continue reading on! Anyways, this is Sky, and i will talk to you guys all later! Good night!