Chapter Twenty Nine

5.1K reads! I cant thank you guys enough! On with the story!

I awoke the next morning, i was snuggled close to Jeff with Zoe in between us. I took my little Zoe, she needed to eat. After she ate, i went downstairs. I made some eggs when i realized. Everyone would come down to eat soon. So i made a lot more eggs. I took my plate and began to eat, while holding Zoe. Which wasnt easy. As i predicted, people started coming down to eat. Good thing i made tons of eggs. Good thing i made more than just enough for five people. While Jeff and I were gone, some new people moved in, i think they were named Masky and his brother Hoodie. Masky wore a white mask with drawn eyebrows. Hoodie always wore his hood, he had red eyes and a stitched frown mouth. I guess their names applied to their appearance. Jeff came down, he grabbed a plate.

" Feels like the old days." Jeff said " Ya know guys, when Slendy would cook for us, and we would do our own thing."

" Well, enjoy while it lasts." i say

I walk into the living room. I was just cradling Zoe, if Slendy said my dream held truth.... Then the chase, the near death, Zoe..... I dont want to lose my Zoe. My dream didnt say anything about her not coming back... Jeff and I were going to go check on the condition of the apartment, see if we could go back to it. Zoe was going with us, i didnt quite trust Jack or Ben. I knew Slendy could be trusted, just, i know Jack and Ben. I went back to Jeff's room. I sat on the bed, lost in thought. Jeff came in,

" Come on, were going."

I got up and walked out the door with him. He wanted to hold Zoe for a little, i gave her to him. After maybe half a hour, we made it back to the apartment. We were about to walk in, when we heard voices.

" All we do is strike where it hurts... Like that little baby of theirs." we heard a woman say, i assume it was Jane

" Ya, the sooner the better." said someone I knew as Liu

" Well, lets go th-" he was cut off by the sound of Zoe starting to cry.

" Their here! Get 'em!" Jeff and split up and start running. Ive never run faster in my entire life.

My dream was coming to life right before my eyes. I didnt want this to happen. I run out of the apartment. Its a good thing Jeff told me to bring my knife. I look down at Zoe. A beautiful little baby beams back up at me. I look behind me to see them chasing me. I know what i have to do, but i really dont want to. I felt tears reach the brim of my eyes.

___________________________________________________________________

whats gonna happen! Well i have some news, this monday, im starting school D: i might not post as often, plus dont hate me for what happens, i just want you to enjoy the great story, plus there is a lot planed for the future so. Just wait, ok? Now, please vote, comment, and follow me!

I will try to post tomorrow, but i cant promise anything.

-Sky