Chapter Twenty Six

I reached 695 Reads, Im almost 700!!! Im amazed by how many reads im getting! It just tells me people read this. I barley expected to reach 50. I also hit 80 votes! You guys keep amazing me. Sorry i didnt update for a bit, i had somethings i had to take care of. Today is also my Birthday, so wishful comments would be nice! Now on with the story!

___________________________________________________________________

I was sitting by a window in the apartment, its been a little while since Jeff left for a kill. It always worries me when he goes out, i know he is a pro, but, even he can get caught sometimes. I go back over to the couch, Sally was watching My Little Pony. Might as well get used to watching kid shows now. I heard the door open and Jeff walked in. I ran up to him and hugged him, i was always worried about him. What worries me even more is that, when i called my parents they said Liu never returned home, and its been a couple months. So Liu is out there hungry for revenge. Just my Fucking luck.

I turn to Jeff, breaking out of my thoughts. The baby was due in about 3 months and i couldnt be happier. I didn't know what my baby's name was going to be, but i had some ideas. I was thinking Zoe, while Sally wanted Jasmine, and Jeff, just wanted his little girl. I went off to take a nap. My life has been really boring. Every time i sleep, i have a dream about what our little girl looks like. One nigh she had brown eyes and dark brown hair, another she had a medium brown hair and light blue eyes. I have no idea how shes going to look, but i hope she looks cute. Only time will tell.

---Dream---

I was running, but from what? I turn to see Jane, Zalgo, and Liu. All with knives, they were trying to kill me. I was carrying a bundle, i suppose my little baby girl. I apparently lost Jane, Zalgo, and Liu, but only for a limited time. I ran to an orphanage. Setting my little girl on the door step and running off again. Something told me she was safe there. I wanted to go back so badly but then i saw them and kept running.

---dream over---

I awoke, what kind of dream was that? I started to cry, i wouldnt give up my little girl, but what if? No! Jane is dead, and Liu is missing, as well as Zalgo. Tears were streaming down my cheeks. I didnt want think about that. I heard talking in the next room, it wasnt Jeff though, neither Sally

" Come on Liu, just one movement." said the voice, i take my knife out of my hoodie and creep into the living room. Jeff was sleeping on the couch while Liu and someone i couldnt see in the dark, were standing over him. I take action and pounce on Liu, he was the one with the knife. The noise awoke Jeff, he tackled the other person who was now going after me. I pinned Liu down on the ground. Jeff held the other one against the wall. I just knock Liu out. I didnt want to kill Jeff's brother. Jeff killed the other guy, who actually turned out to be one of Tessa's friends who decided to work with Liu. Jeff helped me carry Liu to a bus stop, it was kinda far, but far enough that he wouldnt know where he is. When we got back home, we had a small talk

" Jeff, he could have..." i trail off, the thought was too painful

" I know, lucky you were awake..." i hug Jeff, i just wanted him to be safe... That reminded me of my dream.

" Jeff, do you think Slendy could come over tomorrow night?"

" Maybe. Why?"

" I had a dream, maybe he would know why..." Slendy might know more about that dream i had. I hope it doesnt mean what i think it means, but maybe it doesnt. Jeff and i stayed up the rest of the night, i was too afraid that Liu would come back.

___________________________________________________________________

hey! Sorry its a bit short but, now its a new vote for a baby name! I like Zoe or Jasmine, lets see what you guys think! Dont forget to comment, vote, and follow me!

-Sky