Chapter Twenty Five

" Well, by what i can tell its a... Girl, yes, a baby girl."

" A girl..." i say to myself i look over to Jeff, he seems awe strucken too. We walk out and tell everyone the news. Sally seems the happiest out of all of them, i send a message to Emily and Danielle, telling them the news. Jeff and I leave soon after that, i was quite tired anyways, im glad we havent had any trouble in the last couple months. It just troubles me what we are going to do, with all the troubles in this world, our little girl could get hurt, i dont want that. We havent seen Liu around, but it doesnt mean he has left. When we get home, Sally goes strait to her room, Jeff turns on the tv, and I, go to my room. I was tired, when i was half asleep, i swear i heard something shuffle around. It could have been Sally or Jeff, knowing they were in the apartment too. I just shrug it off, im not really one for conflict when im tired.

The next morning i wake up, Jeff was staring at the wall, he seemed awake, but so still.

" Good morning." he turns to me

" Morning." his smile widens

" Did you sleep at all last night?"

" No." he chuckles

" oh, you should get some rest."

" Or maybe not." he laughed getting up. I did so as well, i took a shower and made breakfast. Emily was coming over today, she said that she just had to see me. I texted her my address. She got here within about 30 minutes, she was so happy to see me. We talked for quite awhile, we made lunch together, she met Sally too. She even too me shopping for baby clothes, i didnt go with anything pink, for i just hated the color. I even found a tiny white hoodie, it reminded me of Jeff, he would love this. When Emily and I got back to the house, Jeff was on the couch. He must have fallen asleep watching tv, i told him he should get some sleep! Oh well, thats his fault.

Emily and I hang out for some time, we even played tea party with Sally. After that Emily left, i made some dinner and went to bed. I assume Jeff woke up in the middle of the night, because when i woke up he wasn't there on the couch where i last saw him. Sally woke up a hour after me, i made waffles for her before i went out to take a walk. I was bored, and maybe the scenes from around town would be nice. When i turned back to the apartment, on the way i kept hearing things, and seeing black blobs that instantly disappear. So i started running, i didnt really feel like being taken by Liu again. When i got back home, Jeff was home. I told him about it.

___________________________________________________________________

i reached 500 reads already!? Its amazing! I didnt even expect to go past 100 reads. Well thanks! :)

-Sky