Milan: Queen of the Wolves

By theNameIsHoran

"I've met some pricks in my lifetime but you sir, are a fucking cactus!" Milan Chandler: Badass Elliot Gabrie... More

Prologue
Lycan and werewolf
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Author's Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Blood and Bravery
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Important
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue
Alaska: Queen of the Vampires
Maddison: Queen of the Hybrids- Werewolves and Vampires

Chapter 11

14.2K 632 137
By theNameIsHoran

"You didn't dance with me today" he glared at me with anger in his eyes. Bipolar much?

"You didn't ask me to"I retorted in a bored tone. His eyes turned black for a split second before it turned back to its beautiful sea blue shade. He smiled at me and got down on his knees.

"May I have this dance, M'lady?" he asked in a thick English accent. He licked his pink lips making me gulp. Curse him for being so damn hot. I nodded my head and put my hand in his. It fitted in his like it was made to.

He led us to the balcony of our room and kissed my hand. The view was gorgeous.. the trees were lit up with green lights dangling around and there were floating lanterns in the diamond studded sky. I looked at Elliot in awe who had a proud look on his face.

He's so gorgeous. The moonlight reflected in his eyes giving them a beautiful spark and his hair was extremely messy.

Amen.

Where's the music though? Just on cue he pulled out his phone and started playing a slow song. I grinned in realisation, my mom would always tell me that she had her first kiss at a concert where this song was playing. Putting his arms around my waist, he pulled me closer and kissed my forehead.

"I didn't like when Adrian had you in his arms. I'm not the jealous type of a man, love; but you are mine. And I don't share my things with anyone." A shiver ran down my spine when he said I was his. I think I like this dominant side of his.

I opened my mouth to speak to him but he twirled me around so that my back was pressed firm against him. Deciding to tease him a little bit I moved my butt against him teasingly. He growled in lustful frustration and spun me around so I was facing him once again. He gave me a look as if challenging me to pull that stunt again.

I smiled and licked my lips instead. His gaze flickered to my lips and then back into my eyes with a hungry look. He looked starved.

Kiss him, child. The voice said in an authoritative voice. Can I speak to the voice as well? 

Yes you can. Now kiss him! The voice hissed.

"-and I know you'll never love me but Milan I promise you that I'm not the man whore I am portrayed to be by the media. I need you, love. I've always wanted my mate. I don't believe in the moon goddess and shit like that but I prayed. I prayed for my mate's safety every single day. You're the one of me and I-

Losing all control I put my hand over his mouth and said, "I want to kiss you, Elliot". He smirked at me and licked his lips; his eyes lit up with a sadistic glimmer. "What is it that is stopping you then?"

What was stopping me? I think it's the fact that I haven't kissed anyone before. What if I'm not good enough? What if he thinks I'm nothing compared to that slut... "I can teach you how to kiss me, my love" he came closer and whispered huskily, "Listen carefully".

"Imagine yourself to be a pilgrim visiting the shrine. You're thirsty for faith. For mercy. Use your lips and show me your holiness , your devotion. Utilise it as per you want. Think of me as your prayer, your religion. Kiss me with pure passion and hunger. Be the lioness and hunt your prey"he said and bit down on my ear lobe. I let out a loud moan as he trailed open mouthed kisses from my ear to the nape of my neck and slipped his hand inside my t-shirt.

Was I ready for this? No.

Did I want this? Hell yeah.

Unable to control himself, Elliot pulled me out of my thoughts by pushing me against the balcony railing and smashed his lips on mine.

Being a werewolf I thought he'd have rough and dry lips but oh Goddess, how wrong was I. His lips were soft and ice cold but nevertheless welcoming. I felt like I was being drawn into him. He was an addictive drug, one that I'd never want to give up. His lips moved against mine as we both moaned. My hands made their way to his neck and then played with the soft edges of his silky hair.

Gosh I have to ask him which shampoo he uses..

His lip tugged at my bottom lip and I smirked inwardly. I'll make His Royal Highness beg. He growled in response to my denial but didn't pull back. Suddenly I was startled by the fireworks in the night sky and gasped in shock. Elliot used this to french kiss me and I moaned in pleasure. What is this man cum work of art doing to me?

After a few moments of pure bliss he pulled back and rested his forehead against mine. "I've been waiting to do this from the time I set my eyes on you. You're mine. All mine" He purred. I felt myself getting wet down there and just the thought of him doing those things to me made me blush.

He sniffed the air and growled, "I smell your arousal little mate. I want to eat you." I felt my blood rush to my cheeks like as if I was on a cheek period. Okay, bad joke.

He took my hand and pulled me down with him onto the bed and pulled the quilt over our bodies. Holy shit, I'm actually sleeping with a guy. Wow this is so cool. H-He won't try anything hopefully.

He seemed to sense my discomfort as he chuckled and kissed my forehead. "Relax. I only want you in my arms for tonight" he whispered as he pulled me closer to him.

We both stared at the ceiling for a while before I decided to break the silence. "Elliot?" I asked. He hummed in reply. "Why were there fireworks in the sky when we kissed?" I laughed at how stupid that sounded. This isn't a fairytale.

He chuckled and spoke, "Ade has always been a very creepy best friend. It wasn't noticeable to you but he was watching us from the Palace veranda. The fireworks were definitely his doing. I'm surprised he didn't..."my eyes fluttered shut and before I knew it I was off to sleep.

Folding the sleeves of my black dress, I served myself with some of the fruit salad at the table. Adrian, Elliot, I and some of the high positioned Vampires sat at the table having breakfast.

While chewing the strawberry I remembered our steamy kiss and all that he said to me. I looked up to see all the men at the table laughing and the ladies giggling. What the hell?

"They can hear your thoughts, love" Elliot said with a smug look. Of course he's happy since everyone will know that I belong to him. Stupid Alpha male.

**************

The days passed by without us realising and it was finally time for us to leave. I must say, I'll miss this place but as Adrian said, whenever Elliot pissed me off I could pay him a visit and we'd grumble about Elliot together.

I turned back to look at the Palace one last time and waved at Adrian who was standing there with his hands in his pocket pretending like he won't miss us.

Men and their ego.

The entire stay I never met anyone of Elliot's people except for Imani and Nick since the others were accommodated somewhere else. His brothers on the other hand declined the invitation and spent all nigh partying and would end up sleeping of hungover during the day time.

I slept the entire plane journey and thankfully we were escorted from a back exit from the airport. To be honest, I never knew that there were special VIP exits but I guess anything is possible if you're Royalty.

I walked towards the black BMW alongside Ethan and Asher but was pulled back by Elliot who dragged me to another car and dumped me in. "I am not your property Elliot!!" I yelled at him. I can't do this anymore. "I cant pretend that I'm happy over here, okay?! You've taken me away from my family, ever thought of that?! You are nothing but a selfish jerk who thinks I'm his property! I hate you!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" he growled and speeded on the road. Suddenly out of nowhere a car came and tried to overthrow us. Elliot being the angry asshole that he is, took that as disrespect and increased the speed to 100 kilometres per hour.

Both the cars raced and tried overtaking each other as I begged Elliot to stop. This wasn't funny, we both could die! "Elliot stop the fucking vehicle!" I screamed. He growled and looked at me with pitch black eyes. Okay so out of what I remember, it means that his wolf is in control.

The white car slammed itself against us and our car skidded over and flipped. I remember Elliot pulling me into his chest and protecting me from the broken glass pieces from the windshield as they came in contact with his body.

In a semiconscious state, I seen a pair of black leather boots walking towards the overturned car as those hateful blue eyes stared at us.

🌧
🙆🏻

WISH YOU ALL AN AWESOME NEW YEAR🍻

I've got exams until the second week of Jan so I won't be able to update. Oh and please pray that I may do well :)

And thank you all for the 10k views and 457 votes, all just in three months! I love you guys so much.

By the way, which is your favourite werewolf book currently? Mine's "Lupus Deus". Zaliver Azrala, anyone?❤️

Vote. Comment. Blah blah.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
PRESS THE FREAKIN VOTE BUTTON!😒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 48.8K 29
*Sequel to The Unnoticed Mate* *Can be read as a stand alone* ©MadnessReverie Highest Ranking #31 in Werewolf Hailey is a daughter of an Alpha and...
1.1M 56.3K 23
What happens when you have two ruthless alphas right next to each other? Well let's just say that it can't be good. Alpha Ace Winter has been an alph...
639K 15.3K 32
Grace Anderson was left packless and without a family when the most ruthless Alpha to walk on earth decided to avenge the death of his dead father, w...
10.2M 327K 49
BOOK 1 OF THE GIFT CHRONICLES ••• When the Moon Goddess created the first werewolves, she split one soul between the two of them, thus creating a per...