28 Years in Neverland

Od Rhaella_Emma_Targary

Theres a girl...one day she just appeared on the island no memory of who she is or where she came from There... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Third Book!
28 Years in Neveland Trailer
28 Years of Texting
Neverland Text Messages
Instagram/Prequel
Prequel
Alternate Reality Book!
Twist of Fate Short "Hook" story!

Chapter 19

773 23 2
Od Rhaella_Emma_Targary

The Pirate was always a curious figure to Peter, always seeming weak and helpless, ever since Peter first met him. But now, the Pirate was a threat. It didn't hurt Peter's chances since Charlie shot her dad with a Dream Shade laced arrow.

It made it easy for Peter even.

How to play the Pirate's game was the Question, but Peter had reset the board, the game had changed

And he would win.

------------------

Charlie's POV

I sit in the camp watching the boys playing there games. I look up as a Lost Boy and Henry get into a fight, a stick fight.

"Don't you think it would be better to use real swords?" Peter pipes in. Everyone freezes and watches as Peter walks over to Henry.

As I watch I remember my first sword fight against Peter, then again it wasn't exactally fair being as how I was injured. The second time I won, but Peter was still hard to beat...

I stand up fearing that Peter will make Henry fight him. It isn't beneath him to do such a thing.

Why should I care? The boy has done nothing to me....

He is Bae's son...Bae's son with your sister, What has he done to you? His very existance ruined your life...

I try to block out the voice in my head. Bae would want me to stick up for his son, his son with my sister.

I was about to make up my mind when Henry's stick turned into a sword...

"Peter you can't----"

"Shh, I'm not fighting him, Henry is fighting him" Peter says guesturing towards the Lost Boy. I bite my lip as I watch with nervous anticipation.

I'm shocked as Henry cuts the other Lost Boy's cheek after only a moment of fighting.

Henry instantly dropped the sword and appoligised, Peter imediately telling him that Lost boy's don't appoligise, and handing him his sword.

Everyone applauded and clapped, everyone except me.

----------

I returned to my post and began to wander around looking for some berries when...

"Oh no not you guys again" I groaned standing up and facing the Evil Queen, my sister and my mother, well if you could even call them that.

"What do you lot want now?" I ask slinging my bow over my back.

"You can either help us willingly, or I'll make you" The Evil Queen threatens.

"Oh please, you couldn't get me to wipe the mud off your boots" I spit.

"Please, Charlie darling we just need your help" Snow asks.

"Or what?" I ask crossing my arms

"Or I'll rip out your heart and make you do it myself" Regina threatens.

"Go ahead, try it" I say holding my arms out giving her a full, heart ripping, range.

Regina plunges her hand into my chest searching for my heart but finding nothing.

"Where is your heart?" She asks taking her hand out. Snow and Emma both look at me with a pained look on their faces.

"We can't trust her, Pan probably has her heart as is controlling her as we speak." Regina says guesturing towards me.

"No he isn't, he hasn't touched my heart in years. He keeps it hidden away somewhere" I explain uncrossing my arms and looking down at the ground.

"He's cursed me, to have faith in no one but him, to fill my empty body with hate and rage" I speak tears in my eyes.

"Lets us help you...please Charlie, I can't loose you again" Snow begs.

"What did you come here for?" I ask straighting myself out.

"We need to get a message to Henry" Regina says enchanting a mirror and handing it to me. I nod taking it. I turn around to leave but stop.

"Come find me before you leave...I...I want to go with you" I say smiling at my family, my real family.

"I love you Charlie" Snow says walking over quickly to me and hugging me.

"Be warned, Henry is changing" I say in the hug.

"What do you mean?" Emma asks.

"There is a huge cut on one of the Lost Boy's cheeks. You may think Pan did it but actually...it was Henry. He engaged in a sword fight, pretty good for a preteen" I say with a chuckle. I pull away from hugging my mother and look at everyone's horrified face.

"You have to hurry and give Henry that message before he turns into a fully fledged Lost Boy" Emma says. I nod and hurry back to camp.

"Henry!" I shout quietly running over to him on his log.

"What is it Charlie?" Henry asks.

"Here, your family told me to give you this" I tell him handing him the compact mirror. I sit on the log and listen as Henry speaks to his family.

Peter approaches us and Henry tosses aside the mirror.

"Now what are you two up to?" Peter asks.

"Nothing" I say not daring to look into his eyes.

"I see, I'll be back soon" Peter says and wanders off.

---------------

I watch from off in the distance as my sister tries to learn magic.

"Need help?" I ask walking into the clearing.

"She needs anger not whatever you use" The evil queen says rolling her eyes.

"You just need focus" I say with a small smile sitting on the rock.

"Can you show me?" She asks.

"No, I'm sorry" I tell her and lift up my arm dangleing my cuff in front of her face.

"Oh, right I forgot about that" Emma says and looks back at the fire.

I see Hook come walking back and excuse myself walking back over to him and my parents.

"Whats wrong?" I ask seeing his concerned look.

"Neal's alive" He says whispering to me and my parents.

I stay silent as I hear them talking in disbelief at him being alive.

"But he was shot, and fell through a portal" Mom says.

"Shot? With an arrow?" I ask confused. They ignore me and continue talking. Emma walks over as everyone prepares to leave.

"Neal's alive" Mom says simply and everyone freezes.

I should tell them about my encounter with Neal...

No! They will leave you here for what you've done...

I listen to the voice and stay silent.

I listen to everyone talking.

"He's toying with us....don't fall for Pan's tricks" The evil queen says. She leaves our family covenant.

"You owe it to yourself to find out Emma" I tell her standing up.

--------

I follow them through the woods on the way to find Neal. I know Pan's watching...I know he sees me...and he'll punish me for helping them...

I walk along side Hook towards the back.

"Charlie there is something you should know...." He says as we walk.

"Whats that?" I ask as we walk.

"Your sister Emma....she kissed me" He says and I stop.

"And why does that concern me?" I ask smiling.

"Well I just thought....we had a thing didn't we?" He asks.

"We kissed once, and your closer to Emma's age, well at least in body age." I say laughing.

"But we had a thing" He says. I chuckle lightly and turn back continuing to walk.

"But we had a thing didn't we?!" He calls walking after me.

"In your dreams Captian" I call back.

---------

We walked to Echo Cave...

"You have to reveal a secrect to rescue someone." Hook explains.

We walk deep into the cave, and theres Neal, trapped in a cage...all because of me.

"I'll go first" I say my throat going dry.

"I um....I'm the reason Neal's in the cage...he needed my help and I betrayed him, all because I was well....I was hurt, Me and Bae, well Neal,...we were together here in Neverland and when he left he left me..." I say and the bridge starts. No one looks at me as Hook shares his secrect about kissing Emma and that he was in love with her.

After that Mom goes.

"We have two beautiful daughters but, David we missed everything.....our daughters are grown up...I want another go at it...another chance"

The bridge grows more.

"I do too, but you can't not with me...Hook took me to find a cure...for Dream Shade, we found the cure but it comes with a price...I can't leave Neverland, if I do...I die" Father explains and the bridge grows more, and Emma crosses it.

"I'm so sorry" I cry out silently looking at my parents.

"What....why?" Mom asks.

"I'm the one who shot Dad...." I say looking up into there eyes. They say nothing and I watch as Neal is released from his cage.

----------

No one says a word as we walk out of the cage. I hug Neal and cry silently.

"I am so sorry....I never ment to hurt you" I whisper. He hugs me back.

"It's ok...I understand" He whispers back.

I walk off into the woods with everyone else.

"I have to get back to camp..." I tell them.

"Wait...you can lead us to the camp!" Emma says and everyone surround me.

"No...I can't, he won't let me...If I try to lead you I'll forget where it is myself, I can better protect Henry if i'm there" I tell them.

"Take good care of my son" Emma says. I nod and walk back to camp.

"Well if it isn't little miss double agent" Pan says looking at me crossing his arms.

"Peter please..."

"No! you've been working with your family against me...you know what that means" He says walking closer to me.

"No...Pan please" I beg as he grabs my arm.

"Be quiet!" He demands. I continue to squirm in his grasp trying to break free and then.

*SMACK

My head turns rapidly to the right as my left cheek pulses with pain and starts to throb.

"You'll never go back to them you understand?" He says grabbing me by my throat and holding me up by it. I nod as he throws me aside hard against the tree with his magic.

"You'll be staying right by me from now on" He says walking away from me.

I lay on the forest floor crying.

He's locked me in his own personal cage...

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

8.9K 259 21
When seventeen year old Anna Jacques gets whisked away to Neverland, will she be able to defeat evil, save Henry and go back home, or will she be stu...
138 39 39
One of the first dying kids Peter every brought to Neverland was a girl. The daughter of a pirate. She missed the sea so much after several years tha...
5.8K 105 39
Abigail is a lonely girl who lived in a small town called Storybrooke. She was living among the most famous and infamous fairy tale characters that e...
295K 5.9K 61
This is a Peter Pan (OUAT) X Reader story. This is the first time I ever made a X Reader story but I hope you like it! Y/N is the daughter of Captain...