He Loves Me Back.... Probably

Por classybrown20

Hi. My name is Shawna Duncan. I've gotten myself into a bit of a situation and I need advice. Tell me, what d... Más

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Quick Interruption...
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Another quick interruption
Chapter Seventeen
Epilogue
Important Author's Note

Chapter Eleven

205 4 2
Por classybrown20

~Hey guys, I'm like beasting this story forward something fierce! I really do hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writting it. Vote/like/comment and I'll love you forever (: Picture is of Emma Roberts, she plays Cindy.~

 And a special shout out to the people who tell me to continue writing, without you guys I'm sure this story would still be at Chapter One. And another special shout out to Sam Sheridan who helped me pick the school colors. Love. You.♥

Eleven

It was a few hours after I got home when I heard a knock on my door. I got up from my couch and walked over and looked through the peephole to see who was here. It was Cindy.

I opened up the door and smiled brightly at her, “Hello.”

“Hey there!” Cindy said excited. “Charlie gave me directions to your house and all.”

“Cool, well come in. The outside is probably the best area for this little shindig,” I said and led her onto the deck we had outside.

“I like your house,” she murmured. “It’s very classy.”

I laughed, “Thanks. Well I’m going to get changed, make yourself at home.”

I retreated up to my room and changed into yoga pants and a tank top. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and took a deep breath. I wasn’t sure if I even wanted to be a cheerleader.

I went back downstairs and noticed Cindy was putting a CD in a CD player. I went up to her and cleared my throat.

“Well!” Cindy said, “You certainly look the part of a cheerleader.”

I smiled, “Thanks.”

“Pretty smile too. With a little gloss and curls, you’ll make a perfect fit to our squad,” she said. “But it’s not just about looks. You have to have talent too, but if you don’t it’s okay. Halie Harrison has got the spot on the squad now.

I grinned evilly. I definitely wanted on the squad now; if I took Halie’s place she would be so pissed off. I wasn’t sure if I was going to even give sixty percent during this ‘at home tryout’ but now I was going to give one-hundred and twenty percent. I wonder if I can still do a back handspring…?

“The cheers are pretty basic, but I want you to stretch first,” she said.

I stretched and Cindy taught me some of the cheers and I did them on my own for her. She said I was preppy and energetic which was perfect. Cindy also said that my constant smile in my face was energizing as well.

“Okay so our routine is to the songs Facedown and Kryptonite. They’re kind of fast paced but I feel like you’ll do fine. So first is Facedown and it starts out like this…” Cindy said and got on the floor.

She showed me the moves for the routine for Facedown. It was actually really complicated, but I wanted this so Halie couldn’t have it. I had most of the steps down for the first song, so Cindy taught me the ones for Kryptonite. This was easily the hardest thing that I’ve ever done.

Cindy said that at the end of the last song, four of the girls were going to be doing back handsprings, cartwheels, and other things that sounded dangerous. In Facedown the only dangerous thing the routine had was a tall basket toss.

I nodded and I got the moves for Kryptonite down.

“Okay,” Cindy said. “Now it’s time to put the two songs together. We do this routine at every home game at halftime. You have to have it down to be on the squad. Think you can do it?”

“I know I can,” I said confidently.

Cindy smiled and turned on the music.

Not to brag, but I did everything perfectly during Facedown but I did mess up a few times at the beginning of Kryptonite. It was nearing the end when I thought I’d try to do a back handspring for Cindy. It has been three years, but I still have the same amount of muscle I did last year and I didn’t gain that much weight. I probably gained five or ten pounds since I was thirteen.

The que to start the stunts was coming up quickly; I hoped I didn’t fall on my face. I took a deep breath and prayed to God that I didn’t get hurt. The que sounded and I did a cartwheel. Cartwheels weren’t hard for me at all, not even now. I was about to do a back handspring when Cindy cut the music short.

“What else can you do?” she asked. “That was a really good cartwheel. Can you do a one-handed cartwheel? A hurkie? A toetouch? The splits? How high can you kick?”

“Woah calm down with the questions!” I laughed.

“Here, do a kick line with me,” Cindy said and put her arm across my shoulders. She demonstrated how to do one and I copied her exactly. “Try a toetouch.”

“Is that the one where I jump and touch my toes in mid-air?” I asked.

“Yes,” she said.

“I can try it,” I said. And I did, I couldn’t do it very well, but at least I tried.

“Do the splits,” Cindy said and watched me with a careful eye.

I tried and I couldn’t get down all the way, but I was close. “I wanted to try a back handspring.”

“By all means try it!” Cindy said excitedly.

I took a deep breath and bent my knees so it seemed like I was sitting in a chair. When I felt like I was about to fall, I knew I had to jump. I jumped the hardest I could and I landed on my hands. I pushed off of my hands and landed on my feet unsteadily.

I turned around and looked at Cindy’s awed face.

“Other than your unstable landing, that was almost perfect. You know, when I asked you to join I didn’t think you’d be this good,” Cindy said.

“Thanks,” I blushed. “I took gymnastics since I was five until I was thirteen. I had to quit because my dad couldn’t take me to practices and everyone got annoyed that I bummed rides off of them.”

“Do you think if you practiced enough you could do that at the end of the routine?” she asked.

“Yeah, I do,” I said.

“Then you’ve got the spot. I mean, Halie was good but you were just a bit better,” Cindy smiled. “I’ll announce it when you get back at school.”

“Awesome!” I smiled brightly.

“Practice is after school to five, other than game days. On game days, we all have a squad-slash-football team dinner at my house. I’ll get you your uniform when you come back to school,” Cindy explained as we walked through my house.

“Well thanks for coming here and giving me a chance. I think I’m going to really like it on the squad,” I smiled again.

“I think so too. The girls will love you. So, now you’re a cheerleader and you’re dating the star runningback of the football team. So exciting!” she laughed.

“Oh yeah!” I looked at the clock in the kitchen. “Well Charlie’s going to be here in an hour. I don’t mean to be rude but-”

“Say no more, I’ll get out of your hair. Welcome to the squad Shawna,” Cindy smiled and left my house.

After my two day suspension was up, I returned to school with a smug smile on my face. I couldn’t wait to see Halie’s reaction when she found out that I got the spot on the squad.

I hadn’t told Charlie yet, even though he bugged me ever since Cindy came over but I refused to tell him.

It was at lunch time when Cindy was supposed to announce who made it during the news broadcast that we have every Thursday. I could pick out which girls were the ones who tried out. They were all fidgety and worried looking. I glanced over at Halie who looked calm and collected.

She thinks she has this in the bag.

Halie caught me looking at her and gave me a weird look.

I winked at her and turned my attention to Charlie until I heard Cindy’s crisp and clear voice over the intercom. The cafeteria quieted down.

“Okay, as you all know, there were cheerleading tryouts four days ago. Many talented girls tried out for the spot but unfortunately I could only pick one girl to fill the spot,” Cindy said. “Shelly Grossman, the cheerleader who was hurt, is doing…”

I looked over at Halie and she smiled a little at me.

Wait. What?

She got up from her table and approached Charlie and I. “Hey Shawna. I just wanted to say, that when I’m the first junior to make Varsity Cheerleading, I won’t forget about the little people. Varsity cheerleaders have power over everyone, they basically run the school. Everyone will have to listen to me.”

“Why would you forget about the little people?” I asked.

“Uh, because I’m going to be so super popular once I get on the squad. They told me I had it in the bag. And I’m not going to forget about you, your whoreness and backstabbing made me branch out to a different group of friends. I’d just like to say thanks,” she smiled wickedly.

I glared at her and stood up, about to give her a piece of my mind when I heard Cindy talking about who made the squad.

“It’s my very great honor to tell you all that this girl is perfect for our squad. She’s got the right attitude and energy and she will be the best addition to the squad. I would like for you to welcome Shawna Duncan as the new Varsity Cheerleader,” Cindy said.

“What?!” Halie shrieked and turned to me. Her mouth hung open with shock and her eyebrows were pulled together with anger. All in all her face was priceless.

“I really hope you don’t forget about the little people, Halie,” I said sarcastically with a wink.

“Are you fucking kidding me?!” Halie screamed. “You didn’t even try out!”

“But I did,” I said. “And I got the spot on the squad. So beat it, loser.”

“You can’t tell me what to do,” she sneered.

I put my pointer finger to my lip and looked up, as if I were contemplating something. “Like you said before, Varsity Cheerleaders have power over everyone. According to you, you have to do what I say.”

Halie scoffed.

“I promise I won’t forget about the ‘little’ people,” I said mimicking her voice. “Now if you excuse me, I need to go get my uniform and I’d like to bring my boyfriend with me.”

“Fuck you,” Halie said and stomped away.

I turned to Charlie and smiled who was looking at me with adoration, “I really love you, you know that?”

“I love you too. Now let’s ditch your friends so I can get my uniform,” I smiled brightly at him.

“Great, I hope I can see it on you sometime soon,” Charlie said and got up. He whispered softly into my ear, “Well, more like see it off you.”

I giggled and butterflies went fluttering through my stomach. “Good things happen to those who wait.”

“Baby, I don’t know if I can wait that much longer,” Charlie said as we stepped out into the hallway, hand in hand.

“You know you’re not supposed to have sex until you’ve been in a relationship with someone for ninety days. We haven’t even been dating for a month,” I pointed out.

“That’s an opinion,” he said.

“Yeah, but it’s my opinion so it counts,” I said to him.

Charlie nodded his head, “Three months, I can wait that long.”

I laughed lightly, “You’re going to have to bubby.”

“Bubby?” Charlie laughed.

I pouted, “Well if you don’t like it…”

“No I love it, it’s cute and endearing.”

I smiled brightly at him and turned into the gym where I was supposed to get my uniform from Cindy. I walked into the girl’s locker room and Charlie followed me.

“Uh, girls only,” I said.

“It’s just you and Cindy in here, who cares?” he said.

I shrugged, he had a point.

Cindy was standing in the middle of the locker room with a bin of uniforms for cheerleaders. I loved our school colors. They were cobalt blue and white, they complimented each other so well.

“I think you’re a medium top and a small… bottom. What is Charlie doing in here?” Cindy asked.

“It’s just us two, who’s gonna care?” I said.

“Nope, he’s gotta get out, out, out. I want him to see you in this for the first time tomorrow at the game. Out Charlie!” Cindy commanded.

“You heard her, out,” I smiled.

“Pushy, pushy!” Charlie retreated with his hands up.

I laughed and tried on the top and skirt. They were a perfect fit.

Now all I had to do was worry about game day tomorrow.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
936K 22.6K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
3.2M 133K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...