Chapter Two

**Like. Comment. Vote. Please. I'm nothing if not polite:)

Photo is of Avril Lavigne she plays Shawna**

Two

“Shawna? What the- are you alright?” Halie asked when she saw me, I’m sure I looked like a wreck.

“Y-yeah I’m fine. Totally great,” I hadn’t blinked in thirty seconds and my hands were still shaking.

“What happened down there?” Halie asked.

The lie came quickly and easily to me, “I was getting the pizza rolls. And there was this huge spider. Well I told Charlie to kill it and he did… but then he threw it at me. You know how bad my arachnophobia is.”

Her mouth hung open, “What a jerk!”

She bought it, whew.

“I know right, tell me about it!” I agreed. “I just need to chill a little, maybe I should go buy a puppy and take a trip to Mexico.”

“Because that will be effective,” a deep voice interjected.

My heart basically jumped out of my ribcage, “Like you would know.”

“Aw, don’t be mean Shawna,” Charlie stuck his tongue out at me. He was wearing the maroon shirt I brought for him.

“Shawna’s mean? You’re the one that assaulted her in the basement!” Halie countered.

Charlie looked at me and cocked his eyebrow, “You call that assault?”

“Well you did throw a dead spider in her face,” Halie rolled her eyes.

Charlie chuckled, “What can I say?” He then came very close to me and whispered, “I’m just a lean, mean ‘spider-throwing’ machine.”

Again, my heart jumped out of my ribcage. “Go away,” I stated and crossed my arms.

“Sure thing, I’m going to Parker’s, tell Mom I’ll be back later when she gets home,” Charlie said.

I sucked my tooth, trying to contain my jealousy.

“What, you gonna be staying the night?” Halie asked.

“You bet I am,” Charlie said with a wink. “Bye Halie. Bye Shawna.” Charlie said in a rough voice.

“You’re a disease,” I sneered.

Charlie laughed and walked out of their house.

I didn’t say anything until I heard his truck rip out of the driveway.

“What’s so great about Parker?” I sneered her name.

Halie laughed, “What’s so great? She’s a whore, and that’s exactly what my brother is looking for.”

“She’s probably blown out down there, he wouldn’t feel anything anyway,” I mumbled.

Parker Donatelli is probably the most fake girl you would ever meet. The only reason guys think she’s even remotely pretty is because they have an easy access to her zipper. And the fact that her clothes look like she got them off the children’s rack at what she calls a high class store.

“Well you know what most of the guys do anyway,” Halie said.

“Hump and dump,” I finished for her. “And what’s with her clothes all the time? Does she think she’s getting them from a high class store?”

“It’s like she’s trying to pull off high class whore,” Halie decided. “Which she’s not. She just looks like a cheap hooker trying to be something she’s not.”