Chapter Eleven

~Hey guys, I'm like beasting this story forward something fierce! I really do hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writting it. Vote/like/comment and I'll love you forever (: Picture is of Emma Roberts, she plays Cindy.~

 And a special shout out to the people who tell me to continue writing, without you guys I'm sure this story would still be at Chapter One. And another special shout out to Sam Sheridan who helped me pick the school colors. Love. You.♥

Eleven

It was a few hours after I got home when I heard a knock on my door. I got up from my couch and walked over and looked through the peephole to see who was here. It was Cindy.

I opened up the door and smiled brightly at her, “Hello.”

“Hey there!” Cindy said excited. “Charlie gave me directions to your house and all.”

“Cool, well come in. The outside is probably the best area for this little shindig,” I said and led her onto the deck we had outside.

“I like your house,” she murmured. “It’s very classy.”

I laughed, “Thanks. Well I’m going to get changed, make yourself at home.”

I retreated up to my room and changed into yoga pants and a tank top. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and took a deep breath. I wasn’t sure if I even wanted to be a cheerleader.

I went back downstairs and noticed Cindy was putting a CD in a CD player. I went up to her and cleared my throat.

“Well!” Cindy said, “You certainly look the part of a cheerleader.”

I smiled, “Thanks.”

“Pretty smile too. With a little gloss and curls, you’ll make a perfect fit to our squad,” she said. “But it’s not just about looks. You have to have talent too, but if you don’t it’s okay. Halie Harrison has got the spot on the squad now.

I grinned evilly. I definitely wanted on the squad now; if I took Halie’s place she would be so pissed off. I wasn’t sure if I was going to even give sixty percent during this ‘at home tryout’ but now I was going to give one-hundred and twenty percent. I wonder if I can still do a back handspring…?

“The cheers are pretty basic, but I want you to stretch first,” she said.

I stretched and Cindy taught me some of the cheers and I did them on my own for her. She said I was preppy and energetic which was perfect. Cindy also said that my constant smile in my face was energizing as well.

“Okay so our routine is to the songs Facedown and Kryptonite. They’re kind of fast paced but I feel like you’ll do fine. So first is Facedown and it starts out like this…” Cindy said and got on the floor.

She showed me the moves for the routine for Facedown. It was actually really complicated, but I wanted this so Halie couldn’t have it. I had most of the steps down for the first song, so Cindy taught me the ones for Kryptonite. This was easily the hardest thing that I’ve ever done.

Cindy said that at the end of the last song, four of the girls were going to be doing back handsprings, cartwheels, and other things that sounded dangerous. In Facedown the only dangerous thing the routine had was a tall basket toss.

I nodded and I got the moves for Kryptonite down.

“Okay,” Cindy said. “Now it’s time to put the two songs together. We do this routine at every home game at halftime. You have to have it down to be on the squad. Think you can do it?”