Chapter Seven

~I hope you enjoy this chapter. I'm putting a drawn picture of Avril, that Charlie had drawn of Shawna. If that makes sense? Btw, I did not draw that picture, as you can see the artist put a watermark or some odd thing on the picture. Anyway, I'll have a picture of Monday up next chapter. (:~

Seven

Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit. I didn’t know Halie would be home so soon. I looked to Charlie for help but he was just as shocked as I am.

“What- what are you d-doing!” Halie hiccupped. “Why are you two h-half naked and in bed together?”

“Halie, it’s not what you think,” I tried to explain.

“Are you two together?” Halie screamed. “Charlie you promised this wouldn’t happen again!”

“Sorry,” Charlie mumbled.

“No! This is inexcusable!” Halie hiccupped one last time before she passed out on the floor.

“That’s not good,” Charlie said to himself. “I’m going to bring her upstairs, stay right where you are beautiful.”

I smiled at him weakly and watched him pick up his sister and bring her upstairs.

And now I started freaking out. Halie found out, she’s going to kill me. Oh my God, she’s not just going to kill me she’s going to maim my corpse and dump it in the river. Oh my God.

I looked around his room nervously. I saw a sketch pad on his dresser and got up to look through it.

I gasped at his drawings, they were simply magnificent. I flipped through pictures of lakes, mountains, streams, rivers, oceans, beaches. But the last drawing in his sketch pad was astonishing; it literally sucked the breath right out of me.

The drawing was of me.

It looked like he took a picture off of Facebook and paper clipped it onto the page to draw me. It was good, it was really good.

“What are you doing?” Charlie asked.

I turned around with my mouth agape, sketch pad in hand. “When did you draw this?”

“Who said you could look through that?” Charlie hissed.

“I just… it’s good, Charlie. It’s beautiful,” I whispered. I hadn’t noticed until now that I was crying. That picture was the sweetest thing someone has ever done for me.

“I drew that about a month ago,” Charlie explained and walked over to me. “And it’s beautiful because you’re beautiful.” He wiped the tears from my eyes and held me.

“Charlie,” I whispered.

“Yeah?” he asked.

“I love you,” I whispered and nuzzled him.

“I love you too, Shawna,” he said and kissed my head.

“I want to sleep with you tonight,” I said quietly.

Charlie looked at me, “But you said you didn’t want-”

“Not sex silly, I want to sleep with you in your bed. I want to wake up to you holding me, not Halie’s snoring,” I explained.

“As tempting as that sounds, I’m going to have to say no. You should sleep with Halie tonight,” Charlie said.

“Yeah, you’re probably right,” I grumbled. “Goodnight Charlie.”

“Goodnight, I love you,” he said and kissed me.

“I love you too,” I said and walked upstairs.