Remember me... L love story (...

By Nears_my_boytoy

He suddenly falls sideways out of his chair. But Anne jumps in just in time to catch him when he falls. "Ryuz... More

Remember me... L love story (Death note Fanfic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Not a chapter but plz read
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (Sort of)
Chapter 19
Character Bios
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
ANOTHER non chapter!
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 (Final chapter)

Chapter 20

5.4K 122 96
By Nears_my_boytoy

Hey guys. I'm back for an update. Whoo hoo. This is just a quick author's note before today's chapter begins. 

First off, I'm going to start deticating my chapters here on out to my wonderful readers! It'll be easier now because I have quite a lot of them. If you comment and say nice things a whole lot, you can be sure you'll be dedicated shortly :) 

Plz tell me if you want to be dedicated, in case I've missed you. If that happens, I'm terribly sorry. 

Ok, so today's chapter is dedicated to BeyondLawliet, because she's been reading my Death Note fanfics for quite awhile. And if her profile pic is actually what she looks like, ur very pretty darling! I feel like I need to dedicate this chapter to her becuz she's been here for quite awhile, so I'm calling attention to it. You guys should all go follow her, and she's got awesome fanfics as well! I just really wish she'd update ^.^ 

Ok, well hope u guys enjoy. 

 Goodbye for now. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Do you really need to go this far, Ryuzaki?" Light asks as they are both chained together by their wrists. 

"I'm not doing this because I want to you know." Ryuzaki defends. 

"Doing this with guys is kinda gross. Are you that type, Ryuzaki? You were together with Light at the university." Misa says. 

Anne's eyes are wide. That little...

"I'm not doing this because I want to." Ryuzaki repeats. 

"But Light is mine, and if your with him 24/7, then when are we going to go on dates?" Misa asks. 

"On dates, it will be the 4 of us." Ryuzaki replies, including Anne in this too. Light and Misa still didn't know about Anne and Ryuzaki, but perhaps they would find out very soon. 

"What?!" Misa exclaims. "Are you telling me that when I kiss him, It's going to be in front of you two?" 

"I never said you had to kiss him. However I will be observing." Ryuzaki says. 

"Huuuuuh? What's with that?" Misa says. "I knew it, your a pervert." 

"Light, can you please make Misa be quiet." Ryuzaki says. 

"Yes, please do." Anne mutters. 

"Hey!" Misa yells. 

"Misa, don't be so obstinate, you should be thankful that you can still go free, even though it's been proven that you were the one who sent those videotapes." Light says. 

"Even you, Light?" Misa pouts. "I'm your girlfriend right? You can't trust your lover?" 

"Even if you say your my girlfriend, your the one who fell in love at first sight and came after me." Light replies. 

Misa's mouth drops. 

"Then when I told you I liked you, you decided to turn it into your advantage and kissed me?" Misa whines, pounding her fists against Light. 

"About falling in love at first sight, it was on May 22nd at Aoyama right, Misa?" Ryuzaki asks. 

"Yes." Misa replies. 

"That day, why did you go to Aoyama? What were you wearing when you went there?" Ryuzaki asks. 

"How many times do I have to say that I just went there on a whim?" Misa replies, annoyed. "I don't remember how I felt or what I was wearing that day at all. Is it wrong for me to wander around Aoyama without a reason?" 

"Then after you went to and came back from Aoyama you knew the name of Light who you'd fallen in love with." Ryuzaki says, pushing his face closer to Misa's. 

"Yes." Misa replies. 

"But you don't know how you knew his name." 

"Yes, that's right." 

"Well then, if Light happened to be Kira, then what would you think?" Ryuzaki asks. 

"If Light was Kira?" Misa repeats, hugging Light's arm. "That would be the best. I have always been greatful to Kira who killed the murderes of my parents." 

I'm suprised your parents didn't kill themselves. Anne thinks. 

"If Light was Kira, then I would love him even more. Although I already love him to the point where I can't love him any further." 

"You realize that this is Kira we are talking about right?" Ryuzaki says. "Saying you'd love Kira even more, aren't you scared at all?" 

"Your saying if Light was Kira. There's nothing to be scared of. I am a fan of Kira. Rather than being afraid, I would try to be useful to him." Misa replies. 

"It appears that you'd be more in the way than useful, however, with this, there is no doubt that Misa is the second Kira." Ryuzaki says "It seems to be so obvious that I begin to want to not believe it." 

"You would be right, even if you didn't think it. I'm not Kira." Misa says. 

"Anyways, I will place Misa under surveillance." Ryuzaki says. "I got this connecting room especially for Misa so that she could visit Light so please endure this for a bit. The door to Misa's room is set so that both the inside and the outside take this card key to open it." 

Ryuzaki then holds up some sort of room key. 

"When you wish to go out, then call us through the private line. We've paid your agency and told them that for anything personal or for work, from now on Matsuda will, as manager Matsui, go everywhere with you. We have not told the police this so please do not reveal it to them." 

"I don't want this old man to be my manager." Misa says. 

"What part of me is dissatisfying to you, MisaMisa?" Matsuda whines. 

Aizawa suddenly bangs his fists on the table. "Will you all just stop it with the talk about homos and dates and kissing and MisaMisa already?! This is the investigation on Kira, understand?! You need to be more serious about it all!" 

Woah...

"I'm sorry." Matsuda stampers. 

"No, sorry. I know that your taking this seriously but..." Aizawa says, grabbing Misa by her arm. "Now girl, go to your room." 

"Whyyyy?" Misa whines. 

Aizawa then tries to close the door on her, but she fights back. 

"Light, even if it's the 4 of us, let's go on a date ok?" She says, before the door is slmmed in her face. 

"Phew." Aizawa breaths. 

"Light." Ryuzaki says. 

"Ya?" Light replies. 

"Are you serious about her?" 

"No, as I said before, it's one sided." Light replies. 

"Then would it be possible for you to pretend that you were serious about her?" Ryuzaki asks. "It's clear from the videos that Amane has some sort of connection to Kira, and also that she loves you." 

"You mean that I should become intimate with her and try to find out about the second Kira?" Light says. 

"Yes, and I think that you could do it, plus one of the main reasons why the 2 of you were released was in order to grasp the beginning of a solution from Amane." Ryuzaki replies. 

"Ryuzaki, even if it's to solve the Kira incident,  to use a girl's emotions like that, I can't do it." Light says. "I'm sorry but please understand. The thing that I hate most is to trample on other people's good will." 

This doesn't sound like Light at all. His personality has changed. Anne thinks. 

"What's wrong, Ryuzaki?" Light asks. 

"No, your right. However, it would help if you also explained to her not to let out the secrets of the investigation team." Ryuzaki says. 

"Ryuzaki, can't you do something about the continuous changing of hotels?" Light asks. "I think that we should just settle down in one place and continue the investigation." 

"Yes, I have also been thinking about that for a while now." Ryuzaki replies. 

He then drags Light to his computer. Anne follows. 

"Therefore, from the time that I decided to meet with all of you and do this investigation, I started building this. It will be complete in a few days, here." 

Suddenly, an image of a large building appears on the laptop screen. 

"23 floors high, 2 basement floors. The rooftop is made so that it cannot be observed from the outside, but there is also enought landing room for at least 2 helicopters." Ryuzaki says. "From the outside it just looks like another skyscraper, but to get inside one must go throught a long line of security checks. The computer equiptment inside is also not anything that you would see everyday. From the 5th to the 20th floor, each floor has 4 private rooms. I would like to have everyone live there as much as possible. Even if we were to increase the amount of people participating in the investigation, we can have at least up to 60 people. There's no problem if we give Misa a floor of her own, right?" 

"Huh? Ya." Light replies. "Even so, this is incredible going this far." 

"More than that, where is all this money coming from, Ryuzaki?" Matsuda asks. 

"What I mean is that I wish to solve this case no matter what." Ryuzaki replies. "This is what this means." 

"No, that's no answer." Aizawa says. 

"Yes, that's right." Light agrees. "I can't forgive this mass murderer, the man who caused my father and me to go through all this, I want to capture him no matter what." 

It could be a woman. Anne thinks. 

"If you say no matter what, then become intimate with Misa and try to-" 

"I can't do that, it goes against my humanity." Light says. 

"Indeed. What a pity." Ryuzaki says, dryly. 

Aizawa suddenly chokes on his own laughter being detained. Anne almost does the same. 

"What?" Chief Yagami asks. 

"Nothing, I'm just getting more and more excited, Ryuzaki, Kyoko, Chief Yagami, Light, let's capture Kira no matter what!" Aizawa says. 

"You forgot to say my name..." Matsuda says. 

The next day - 

"Man, this is the lamest date I've ever been on." Misa says. 

"No please, just pretend like we're not here." Ryuzaki says. "By the way, are you going to eat that piece of cake?" 

"Cake makes you fat, I'm not going to eat any." Misa replies. 

Anne then stops eating her cake entirely. 

"You can have mine." She says, passing it to Ryuzaki from her seat on the chair's arm beside him.

He takes it and starts eating. "Actually I find that you don't gain any weight as long as you burn callories by using your brain." 

"So now your calling me stupid!" Misa exclaims. "Fine then, I'll give you the piece of cake as long as you agree to leave me and Light alone." 

"Even if I leave you two alone, I'll still be watching on surveillance cameras, so it won't make any difference." Ryuzaki replies, with a fork in his mouth from his now finished second piece of cake. 

"You pervert! Would you stop it with your creepy hobby?" Misa says. 

"You can call me whatever you want, but I'm still taking the cake." He says, reaching over the small table to grab Misa's cake. 

"And besides, it's not a hobby, we just don't trust you." Anne says, smugly. 

 "Why do you have to bring her everywhere you go?" Misa asks, giving her a glare. 

"Because she's my assistant." Ryuzaki replies simply. 

"Mhmm, sure." Misa says. 

"Anyways, we moved to a headquarters that has the equiptment but you don't seem to have any kind of motivation, Ryuzaki." Light says. 

"Motivation?" Ryuzaki repeats. "I'm sorry I don't have any. I'm actually depressed." 

"Depressed?" Light asks. 

"Yes." Ryuzaki replies. "It's because I kept thinking you were Kira. It's just a shock if that theory is wrong. No, I still have suspicions about you. That's why we are doing this. However, Kira was able to control people's actions. So, Kira controlled you in a way that I'd suspect you. Kira controlled you and Misa. If I think of it that way then the ends meet, but why you two are still alive is the part that doesn't make sense. If they were controlled and killed without any awareness, then they would've just been victims. I'll have to start investigating from the beginning back to the starting point. If Kira found and controlled you because you were capable of stealing the police's information and made it so that I'd suspect you, then even I'd be bitter. I'm very down about it." 

"Ryuzaki, with that theory, wouldn't Misa and I, although controlled, have been Kira?" Light asks. 

"Yes, there's be no question about that. You are both Kira." Ryuzaki replies. "The way I see it, when you were detained, you were Kira. And when you were detained the criminals stopped dying. Until that point, you being Kira makes sense. However, after 2 weeks, the criminals started dying again. From that, this next assumption is a possibility. Kira's power passes on from person to person. The second Kira's video also said "share the power." 

"It's an interesting thought, but if Kira was able to do that then there is no way to catch him." Light says. 

"Yes, that's why I'm stuck. Controlling someone to kill criminals. If that person gets caught, then the  powers transfer to someone else, and their momories disappear. There would be no closure just by catching them." Ryuzaki says. 

"But that hasn't been officially decided yet. We still don't know enough about Kira. Bring out some motivation." Light says. 

"I can't bring much out. No, it's not a good idea to try too hard." Ryuzaki replies, putting his thumb upon his bottom lip. "By trying too hard to chase, we put our lives at greater risk, don't you think? To think how many times I thought I was going to die..." 

Light suddenly stands up. 

"Ryuzaki." 

"Hmm?" He mumbles, turning his head to look at Light. As soon as he turns his head, Light punches him right in the face, causing him to fall backwards into a startled Anne. Because they are chained together, Light is dragged with him. 

Misa squeals, holding her hands over her mouth. She steps backwards, stepping on Ryuzaki's cake. 

"That really hurt you know." Ryuzaki says, sitting on Anne, who's collapsed on the floor. "Are you ok?" 

"Mhmm." Anne replies, getting up and crawling away slowly. 

"Don't be ridiculous. Because I'm not the real Kira, because your theory was wrong, you have no motivation? Are you getting sulky?" Light says. 

"I may have said it badly." Ryuzaki says, wiping his mouth with his hand. "Let's not make a move because the situation might just get worse." 

"What are you talking about? If we don't move then there is no way to catch him. Who's the one that told Kira that he'd bring him to execution on TV?" Light says. 

He then picks Ryuzaki up by his shirt. 

"How many police, FBI, announcers, and other innocent people do you think got involved!? And aren't you the one who detained Misa and Me?" 

"I know." Ryuzaki replies. "But whatever the reason-" Then he kicks Light in the jaw. "An eye for an eye my friend." 

Ryuzaki is suddenly pulled forward, because they are still chained together. They land roughly on the couch, making it fall over. 

"Instead of the theory being wrong, it's more like Light Yagami is Kira, and Misa Amane is the second Kira doesn't solve the case." Ryuzaki says. "That's why I'm a bit down. Is that so unreasonable?" 

"Yes, yes it is. Besides, from the way you say it you sound like you won't be satisfied unless I am Kira." Light replies. 

"I'm not satisfied unless you are Kira?" Ryuzaki repeats. "I see, that might be true. I just realized that it's like I wanted you to be Kira." 

Light then punches Ryuzaki in the face. But Ryuzaki doesn't move, he simply stands there with a fist in his face. 

"Like I said, an eye for an eye. I'm a lot stronger than I look you know." Ryuzaki says, then kicking Light again so he staggers backwards. 

He recovers, and they both hold eachother's shirts, ready to punch eachother again with their fists raised at eachother. Suddenly, the phone rings. 

Anne, being the closest, answers it. The boys stop what they're doing, and watch her. 

"Yes?" She answers. 

"Kyoko! Good news!" Matsuda says. 

"Ummm ya, I'll give you to Ryuzaki." Anne says. "It's for you." 

He takes the phone with 2 fingers, and puts it to his ear. 

"Oh, I see." He says. 

After a few seconds, he drops the phone and hangs up. 

"What was that?" Light asks. 

"Matsuda is acting stupid again." Ryuzaki sighs. 

"Well, that is his specialty." Light says. 

10 days later - 

"Would you please stop mimicking me?" Ryuzaki says. 

Ryuzaki sat in a chair facing the back of it, his legs tucked under him, and his hands grasping the back of the chair. Anne did the same. 

"No way, it's fun." Anne replies. 

"Guys, come here for a second." Light says, who was on the computer typing away. "Look at this closely. Isn't it unbalanced? And this one is at a sudden growth." 

Ryuzaki stares intently on the image on the screen that Anne has yet to look at. 

"What do you think? Has some motivation come out?" Light asks. 

Then Anne takes a look at the computer screen. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

This is the worst chapter ending ever, I apoligize.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 5K 81
⚠️I suggest reading in black. It starts off slow but It gets to the point in chapter 3 I follow the plot of the anime but I add my own little twist i...
66.1K 4K 35
What if Ryuzaki and Hedeki Ryuga weren't just aliases? What if there was more than one person occupying the mind of the worlds greatest detective? T...
649K 20.2K 42
|| COMPLETED || For a reason that you could not figure it out, you really admired Kira--the world-famous killer who kills the unkind people with an...
8.2K 133 15
Izuku Midoriya was tragically killed while trying to stop a group of villains. All of his friends and family took it hard. But Ochako Uraraka took it...