Hoping For a Chance With a Gr...

By AaliyahLovato24

Justin Bieber wants the world to have a different perspective of him. He wants people to forget about the cra... More

Hoping For A Chance With A Grande (Justin Bieber & Ariana Grande Story)
Chapter 1: ❤️ The Meeting
Chapter 2: ❤️The Way
Chapter 3: ❤️Baby I
Chapt 4: ❤️Almost Is Never Enough
Chapter 5: All That Matters
Chapter 6: I'll Always Be Right There.
Chapter 7:Trouble on 22nd Street.
Chapter 8: Recovery
Chapt 9: Decision Making Time.
Just wanna say Hi!!!!!!!
Chapter 10: A Day Spent With My Man Part 1
Chapter 11: A Day With Spent My Man Part 2
SORRY NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 12: Lights!,Camera!, Action!
Chapter 13: To Forgive or To Forget.
Chapter 14: ❤️ Goodbye For Now.
Chapter 15: ❤️ Off To New York.
Chapter 16: ❤️ Better Left Unsaid.
Chapter 17: ❤ You & I.
Chapter 18: Me & You.
Chapter 19: Long Night.
Chapter 20: Night Changes
Chapter 21: I'll Show You ✋
Chapter 22: Burning
Chapter 23: Mind Over Matter
Chapter 24: Nightmare
Chapter 25: First Date.
Chapter 26: First Date Part 2
Should i continue updating or????
Break up to Make up?
New Experiences ?

Jariana's Christmas Day

2.8K 358 367
By AaliyahLovato24

Hey guys! In honor of Christmas I though I'd do a Jariana Christmas Day chapter since its Christmas so here it is! This isn't really a chapter but it's what Ariana and Justin did on Christmas Day! This is just for fun! Chapter 20 and 21 will be up soon (I don't know when haven't decided yet) But, Merry Christmas guys! and Have a Happy New Year.

(Frankie's POV)

"I hope Nonna like the candles and flowers I sent her." I tell Justin. he dosen't appear to be listening though, he's all wrapped up in his phone like always. I glance back over to the computer to check the status of the four dozen roses I had sent to my Nonna.

The website informs me that they are to be delivered on Christmas Night. which I think would be the perfect time for it to be delivered I wish Nonna could be here with us for Christmas but she's busy taking care of Grandpa Grande. She informs us that he's alright and that we should carry on with our Christmas she said she loves us and that Grandpa loves us as well. I wish that I could see the smile on her and grandpa's face when they open their presents. especially the card I sent to her whenever she goes to open the card her favorite song will play from the card. I could just imagine the smile on her face as she reads the card, and her laughter as it echoes through the room as she reads the cute little poem printed on it.

"Candles and Flowers for what?" Justin say looking up from his phone

"Christmas." I tell him. The clueless look on his face tells me he had no idea of the holiday today. "Today is Christmas. Did you get Ariana anything?" I ask, even though I already know the answer.

Ariana is downstairs with our mom, baking Christmas cookies the entire house smells like love and sweetness. I love that smell this time of year it warms my heart. I'm glad Ari is home she needs all the love she can get. I don't want to dwell on the negative only on the positive and everything will be just peachy.

"Fuck!" Justin murmurs.

"You didn't get her anything?" I ask again. I figured he wouldn't and she's been practically bouncing of the walls at the mention of the holiday.

"No, I didn't even realize it was today. Christmas has never been celebrated at my house. ever." He explains.

"What? You never celebrated Christmas?" My heart drops at his confession I thought everyone celebrated Christmas.

"No, my mom was always working twenty-four hour shifts so we never celebrated it." He tells me.

My heart breaks at this it's just so sad to know that he has never ever celebrated Christmas not once in his childhood life time everyone deserves to celebrate Christmas I reach over and give him a hug he accepts it resting his head on my shoulder I run my fingers through his hair.

"It's still morning, you could probably go out and get her something now." I suggest "I could help you."

"Sure why not." He stands and heads for the door.

This is why I try my hardest to support Ariana when it comes to Justin. I know he isn't perfect, far from it actually, but he tries. He really does. I see it in his eyes, hear it in his voice. He loves Ariana and She loves him to all I care about is my sister's happiness and nothing else.

(Justin's POV)

Three hours

That's the amount of time we spent searching through the malls in hopes to find a perfect Christmas for Ariana. It didn't happen though. The mall was packed, full of people like me waiting until the last minute to go Christmas shopping but this is like the first time I've really ever had a decent Christmas and I couldn't find anything for Ariana well that was worthy of her.

That was until my eyes fixated on a sparkly diamond encrusted necklace, I know she'll like this. She loves to be showered with affection and appreciation and this necklace fits in both those categories.

"I'll wait out here for her, tell her to hurry." I tell Frankie as I pull into their mother's driveway. 

"Okay," he agrees and within seconds he disappears inside the immense house.

I wish I would've celebrated Christmas.  Christmas sucked when I was a kid every Christmas morning I would wake and expect to have presents and a tree to look forward to but it didn't happen. My mom was constantly working to support us since We didn't have my dad around to help us out. he was always gone and I could never understand why. why wasn't he around when we needed him the most?

My sadness toward myself disappeared when she walks out the front door holding a bear and some chocolates that Frankie had bought her. The smile on her face is so fucking wide. I can't wait to see her reaction to when I give her the necklace I bought for her.

"Rad bear." I say, knowing that I sound like a little kid but I don't really care.

"It's adorable, isn't it? It was so sweet of Frankie to get me this.." She says, squeezing the bears cute little button nose.

"Speaking of getting things..." I say, and she tilts her head.

I pull out the small rectangle shaped box  wrapped in reindeer christmas paper and hand it to her. she shakes the box trying to guess what it is and I laugh in the process. 

"Go on.... Open it." I say, my voice nervous all of a sudden.

She gently yanks off the silly wrapping, and pulls of the top. her eyes widen in surprise and I wipe the sweat from my forehead thankfully.

"You brought me a necklace??" She screeches in pure excited-ness.

"Yeah do u like it?" I ask her.

And she answers my question by leaning in to kiss me it starts off as a simple and gentle kiss but I feel warmth throughout my entire body and I need more. I grab Ariana arms and gesture for her to climb over the divider. She quickly obliges and straddles my laps. I recline the seat slightly.  giving us more room as I lift her shirt a little to slide my hands under it. Her skin is so soft and silky just like honey.

Her tongue massages against mine and her arms wrap around my back tightly. The feeling is painful but it's a pain I would gladly endure to be close to her. she's grinds into my lap instantly making my cock shoot up she notices and palms me through my jeans and soft little moan escapes my lips and she crashes her lips back into mine. I love the way she makes me moans. it's crazy the effect she had on me. We are interrupted by Joan knocking on my window.

Ariana crosses back to the passenger seat and I roll down the window. My skin feels hot.

"Hey Ms.Grande." I wave nervously.

"Justin I told you before call me Joan." She says, sweetly.

"Right." I turn my head to hide my blushing red cheeks.

"Ariana I trust that you are using protection am I right?" Joan questions, her tone changing drastically.

"MOMMMMMM!!!!!!" Ariana screams. Her voice breaking at the end probably from the embarrassment of us getting caught fooling around.

"I thought so well alright sweetie I guess I'll see you later." She says, looking at Ariana.

"Bye,Mom." Ariana waves nervously.

"Merry Christmas! Justin." Joan says, walking away.

"Merry Christmas to you too. Joan." I wave back at her.

"Whoa.... that was awkward." Ariana says, twirling a strand of her hair in her hand.

"Yea it was." I laugh nervously.

I waited, my eyes stayed down for a minute. I did not expect for that to happen. Wow! I turn my attention towards Ariana her eyes were on me.

"I feel bad." Ariana says, her voice dropped to a whisper, her eyes slipped from my face to her hands.

"Why?" I ask her.

"Because I didn't get you anything." She tells me. her eyes still down.

I bring my finger to pull her chin back up so she can look me in my eyes.

"Is that what you're worried about?" I say, stroking her cheek.

"Yes. Because it's not right I feel awful." She says looking me in the eyes.

"Don't worry about me I'm fine." I say.

"Are you sure?" She asks.

"Yeah... besides I have something in mind." I tease her.

"And what's that?" She asks curiously. but I can see the smile as her skin flushes she knows what I'm talking about.

"A blow job in your mom's driveway? Aww honey you're sweet." I taunt her. loving the way her laugh feels the interior of my car.

"I don't think so." she rolls her eyes. "Let's go home. I'll make Christmas dinner." She says.

"Then you'll gift me with my blow job?" I shift the car into reverse, and back out onto the street as she swats at my arm and calls me a creep.

......

"What are those?" Ariana asks as she eyes the greenish-reddish concoction in front of her.

"Christmas milkshakes." I tell her. She covers her mouth and pretends to make puking noises and shields her eyes. causing me to laugh like a hyena. It was a quick recipe I found on the Internet. and I thought it would help our Christmas out a little better. I whipped it up in less than five minutes while she was changing into pajamas.

When she re-enters the room in one of my t-shirts and her tiny little shorts. It makes my cock spring up into action. Ever little things she wears makes my cock hard. she could be in granny panties and it would still make my dick shoot up into the air.

"Ewwww." She eyes the milkshake again shielding her eyes. "It's looks sweet," she removes her hands from her eyes and takes the glass into her hands and raises it to her lips.

Her eyes widen in surprise "It actually tastes good." She says, I expected it to taste like shit but she's right it's pretty good. "Thank you for my Christmas milkshake daddy." Ariana smiles teasing me. I cocked a brow at her; the way she said Daddy made my cock twitch.

"Daddy, huh?" My voice was thick.

She eyes me teasingly and raises the glass to her lips again before walking over to me and she unexpectedly get's on her knees.

"What are you doing?" I ask her when she grabs at the elastic waistband on my shorts.

"Giving you your Christmas gift duh." she says.

I stay seated on the couch but I rise up so she can force my shorts and boxers to the floor. The way she looks at me so innocently almost pushes me over the edge. and she glances up at me as her tongue slides across the head of my cock. It twitches under her lips and in her hands. she eyes me before taking me into her mouth my I throw my head back in satisfaction.

"If you keep doing that I am going to skeet into your mouth right now so if you don't want me to bend you over this couch and fuck you, you need to stop." I moan, keeping my eyes fixated on her mouth as she slowly takes me in and outta her mouth. She groans in pleasures, this time more dramatically and I take a fistful of her hair and release her from me. I want to be be inside her when I close out and I can tell she wants it inside of her too.

"Get up." I reach for her hand to stand her up from the floor. She stands and I push the t-shirt to the side, pleased beyond words she is the only female to ever wear my clothing and I feel fucking proud that she's loves to wear my clothes.

The fact that she didn't have panties on or a bra makes it so much easier for me to get off in her. I lift her up and she tightens her legs around my waist. "Justin she moans.

"Shhh, baby everything is gonna be alright don't you worry. " I take the milkshake and pour it all over her body she jumps from the coldness. I suck the liquid off of her nipple earning a moan and a whimper from her.

"Oh  fuck," she moans and I suck at her neck savouring the tastiness of her silky skin.

She grabs my cock shaking it; letting me know she wants it. I reach for a condom from off the floor. and I step between her spreading them luscious legs, I take this time to view her whole body. Her entire body is covered in the milkshake. her body is so fucking sexy, but it's her forgiveness that shines through to me. Ariana, this perfect woman, loves and trust me and not even this necklace could show her how much I love her and show how much she matters to me.

"I need you," she begs and I grin at the fact of her needing me. The same need I feel and I want for her, except mine is magnified by something that is nonexistent.

I ram into her, filling her completely and entirely. mind, body, and soul. My pace is even. steady you can say. I hit the spot that I know drives both her and I insane, she's clawing and grabbing at my hair in no time. While I'm telling her how damn good she feels around my cock.

"Tell me how good I feel." I say through clenched teeth, my release getting ready to reach it's peek. "Shit." I say into her ear and her body shivers, my arms tighten around her and she screams as I pound into her.

She looks at me, staring directly into my eyes, my forehead pressed against hers as her screams fill the air. She's nothing but shaky breaths by the time I get ready to spill. I yell into the air as I spill into the condom. With her right behind me.

"Merry Christmas." I tell her completely out of breath.

"I can't believe that just happened." She says as she looks down at her body. I lean over and kiss my headstrong sedated girl.

"I'm starving." she tells me.

"I can order a pizza and I'll meet you in the shower in ten." I tell her.

"Wow that was the most hottest sex we've ever had." Ariana tells me as she stands up from the sofa.

"Go shower before I make you scream my name again." I smack her ass and she squeals loudly.

....

It took us hours to scrub the disgusting milkshake from our bodies. Ariana laughed at me when I accidentally got soap in my eyes. That girl is so silly she laughs at anything. Ariana's hair is still wet from the shower and she's dressed in only my t-shirt (only my t-shirt ;) )

"Thanks for the Christmas sex daddy." Ariana winks at me.

"You done stared something you can't finish get your ass in that room right fucking now." I say, to her but before she can leave the room. I swing her over my shoulders grabbing her ass in the process.

"Justin you are so dirty." She giggles.

"You bet I am baby." And I toss her onto the bed.

(Merry Christmas Guys! and Have a Happy New Year! 🎅🎆🎇🌠) xoxoxoxo!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.5K 4.6K 41
Meet Justin Drew Bieber or mainly known as Mute. He's the school's biggest loser and nerd that has very little to say. He constantly gets made fun of...
30.7K 903 27
*Jariana Fanfic* Justin Bieber wants to get closer to Ariana Grande in everyway, but it's gonna take some time.
24.6K 853 14
Ariana is the new girl in town, Justin is the quiet guy in town. after justin's dad died his mom turned to drink and justin was left to look after h...
6.4K 240 20
Justin Bieber, the popular kid, becomes friends with the shy girl named Ariana Grande. It takes a lot for Ariana to meet Justin but she eventually tr...