heartbroken (natsu x reader)

By LittleBitOfTea

it was a cold and rainy night as the wind blew, scattered rain drops fell from the gloomy sky... More

the starting of a new life
the guild
a chapter i dont know what to name
I NEED YOU GUYS PLEASE READ I NEED YOUR HELP BAD...
The Date pt 1
The party
Author Note Please read
Just The Beginning
Another Author Note
The Truth
Author note please read
Last few changes a/n please read
taken
i need your opinion so please read
Where are you
missing part to 'where are you'
I got tagged!
Chapter 9
Is there a limit?
missing part to Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N

The Date pt 2

4.2K 115 158
By LittleBitOfTea

***y/n's POV At guild******

'' yes dummy how could i say no" i say with a smile but then that smile on my face turns to a straight face. Then I feel my face get red i look down so natsu doesn't see it as much. NO BAKA, BAKA, BAKA, what happens if he doesn't like me back I then feel two fingers under my chin lifting it up. it was natsu we just kept looking into each others eyes until natsu started to lean torwards me. Then......

.

.

.

.

We kissed again could this day get any better and its like he read my mind " there's something I've been meaning to tell you... i like you ..a lot well i love you y/n and i wanted to ask you if you will be my girlfriend" (Quick a/n) sorry for the confusion but you are 19 the same age as nastu ok thats it back to the story.

"....i-i love you to Natsu and yes i will" i said while blushing slightly and giving natsu a hug.

"So i'll pick you up at..how about 7:00"

"Ok sounds good see you then Natsu"

"Bye" Natsu says as he walks out of the guild"

'Well what time is it?' I question myself as i check my phone 'what the flip its 6:30 how do you expect me to get ready in 30 minutes... oh who am I kidding it doesn't take me 30 minutes' I think to myself. Then i start walking home.

~~~~~~At Y/n's house (start song)~~~~~~~~

When i got home i went into my bathroom in my room to take a shower. I stripped off my clothes and jump in, washed up, and jumped out.

I was in my closet choosing between to different outfits (f/o) (favorite outfit) and (2ndf/o) (2nd favorite outfit) but in the end i chose (f/o). And then i started to do my hair (any hairstyle you want).

So for the next 20 minutes because Natsu will be taking his time getting here because he's probably nervous, I sat on the couch and watched Attack on Titian while eating pocky (quick side story) the reason why I put pocky there is because on of my best friends vaulttec101 bought me pocky and that was the first time I ate pocky and this is recently anyway back to the story.

Shortly after the doorbell rang "coming" i said as i got up brushing off any crumbs i had on my clothes. I opened the door "hey Natsu" i said with a smile and a wave " hey y/n..uh t-these are for you" he said bring a bouquet of flowers from behind his back "thank you you're so sweet" i gave him a kiss on the cheek then he blushed and smiled big.

I then realised that he was still outside " oh yeah come inside sorry" i apologized and moved out of the way. "Oh its fine" he reassured me while stepping into the house. I went into the kitchen where i knew there was a vase at so i took the vase dump out the old flowers and filled the vase with water and put the new ones in.

"So you ready Natsu" i ask grabbing my purse

"Yeah.. i have my car parked outside" he said with his thumb pointing towards the door

"Ok then lets go" i say walking outside with Natsu following me. Once we walk outside i let him go ahead while i lock the house, when im done i get in the car.

"So where are we going" i ask him as we pull out my driveway.

Natsu's POV~~~~~~~**~*~***

"So where are we going" y/n asks.

"i don't know" trying not to listen to all what levy said then an idea pops in my head.

"Um.. do you like ice cream"i say hoping that she does.

"I love ice cream" (sorry for the people who don't like ice cream)

"Great cause i know this awesome ice cream parlor around the corner" i said glad that she likes ice cream

~~~~At le Ice cream parlor~~~~~~~~~~

$$$$$$y/n's POV$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Once we got inside we sat down at a table for two and waited for a waiter

"So....what didja do today" i said trying to start up a conversation ' man i suck at conversation-starting if that's even a word'

Levy's POV*******

" OK EVERYONE NATSU HAS Y/N BUSY SO WE HAVE ABOUT AN 1 HOUR AND PROBABLY 30 MINUTES EXTRA IF WE CAN EVEN GET THAT SO ITS CRUNCH TIME EVERY ONE" i yell at the top of my lungs while standing on a table "OK EVERYONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THEIR JOB IS GO AND DO IT AND THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T COME OVER HERE AND I'LL TELL YOU"i add yelling again then i see mira skipping over here.

~~~~mira's POV~~~~

I hear levy say that Natsu is keeping y/n busy and so i assume that they're doing something for y/n's birthday so i skip my way over to her.

"Hey levy-chan I'm pretty sure your doing something for y/n's birthday so i want in on it cause i forgot to get something for her and so i want to help" I say cheerfully

"Umm....well we still need a cake to be made" she said putting a finger on her chin

"Ok I'll do it, I'll even make it 19 layers" i say excitedly

"I don't think you will have to make it 19 layers..... how about we do 19 candles"

"Oh..well i guess that will work....ok well then im gonna go to the store to get the ingredients"

"Ok try to get back soon i dont think we will have enough time"

"Ok see ya" i say half-way turning back to wave

Y/n's POV$$$$$$$

Natsu told me what he did today which none of the things he did today was surprising, he just did what anyone would do.

"Hey...Natsu" i say looking down a little.

"Yeah" he responded looking up from his ice cream
'' have you e-ever went o-out with l-lucy?.....if you dont feel like telling me its fine i was just curious....." i ask looking up once again meeting with his onyx eyes only for him to look down.

"n-no ill tell you.....y-yes i did but it was because of blackmail" he told me

'' what was she using against you'' i ask another question. he paused. ''you don't have to answer that if im prying to much"

'' no.. you need to know..." he took in a breath '' well lucy knew that i liked you before i asked you to become my girlfriend and soo she said that if i didnt become her boyfriend.... that she would frame you with stealing or something like that and you know her she grew up with a rich family'' he added while looking at me with serious eyes

''but I grew up with dragons remember that natsu.. even if i the magic council took me to jail i would get out, find lucy, beat her to a pulp, then change my appearance and go back to the guild" i casually say like it was nothing.

"Well i guess im just saying be careful and that it might not like that every time"

"Aww thats sweet but you dont have to worry about me all the time ok" i tell him

Then we hear Natsu's message notification ringer go off

Natsu's POV

We hear my message ringer go off i look at my phone, it was from levy

(From:levy) {To:Natsu}

Ok were done with every thing you can bring y/n back to the guild... that should give us time to find places for the whole guild to hide

{Don't respond}

I look back up from my phone

" Y/n lets go back to the guild " i say

"Ok lets go!" She says with a smile that i fall in love with every time

Hey guys i updated so yeah umm i just want to say thanks again for everyone's support and advice up till now and the first five that comment i will give a shout out to

Ok well thats all i want to say

Peace

AnimeGamerGirl4Life OUT!!😊😂😂✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 477 23
I had originally posted this on my fanfiction.net account (Sabina of Fairy Tail) but I figured that I would post it here as well! Everyone in Fairy T...
4.3K 117 21
So this is the second book to A Secret Love. However you can read it without reading the first book! Thank you for reading this if you enjoyed my fir...
2K 231 50
(A FAIRY TAIL FANFICTION) Nothing changes the fact that Fairy Tail has the best wizards, right? Wrong. Because they betrayed me. My dear friends and...
9K 129 40
What if Natsu gotten a girlfriend during the year Fairy Tail disbanded? What if now she's a famous rockstar? Natsu never expected to fall for anyone...