Where are you

hey guys so the votes are in and so more people voted for #1 anyways heres another chapter for you guys and I will be trying updating more .

Proceed😊👉👉👉👉👉

y/n'sPOV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after we left the guild they hauled us onto a wagon and before we got on i quickly grabbed my Anti-motion sickness potion that i made and drink half since it doesn't bother me as much as Natsu.

i become saddened at the thought of Natsu 'please come back for us'
'' mommy i'm scared'' said with tears in Mizuki eyes as she looked up at me ''i-its ok your daddy will come and get us and we'll go back to the guild and go back to being a family again'' i say to her trying to calm her down. I hug her and rub her back.

''stop talking no ones coming to save you'' one of the men say.

then we get to the harbor 'wait we're going on a ship....'

''where are you taking us'' i say in a slightly angered tone.

''all the way back to you old family for your arranged marriage with prince Sting'' the leader of the men said 'with sting?!? you've got to be kidding me....we we're childhood friends when we were younger until he moved and changed into a whole different person' ''mommy who's that'' Mizuki questioned ''an old friend of mine'' i replied ''is he nice?'' she "used to be" I answered sadly  "wait but you told us that we were going to another guild!?" I said remembering the now false information.

"We did that so no one would follow us and cause problems" Kimi said signalling the other guys (bystanders) to get you guys out of your cage and to load you on to the ship.

They take Mizuki and I out of the cage and replace the rope tided to my wrist with magic absorbing cuffs that absorb your magic if you try to use it.

After that they lead us to the ship and we went down stairs and two guys pushed us in a the cell after taking of the cuffs.

"I hope you didn't push her too hard, we do have to keep her in good condition remember she's having a wedding soon" Hikari spoke then turns back around leaving again with the guys.

As soon as they leave I try  to use magic to get out but instead it bounced back and hit me instead causing me to fly back and hit the wall behind us.

"It's no use I've already tried that" I voice said from in front of us.
At first I couldn't see anything but I saw someone move closer to the front of the cell. Once he got closer to the light he removed the hood of the cloak he was wearing.

He had short black hair, light purple orbs, a gold colored necklace, a blue jacket, and a black shirt underneath . To be honest he was pretty cute,i'm not gonna lie.

Mizuki stood beside me holding on to the metal bars.
"Who are you?" I asked with a hand and one of the bars.

"Rin, a water DragonSlayer and who are you guys" he responded.
" Y/n L/n, I'm a elemental DragonSlayer" I pause and looked at Mizuki "this is Mizuki we adopted he today so I don't really know if she has magic or not" I held her hand.

"What do you mean by 'we'?" He questioned"well,I-i don't really want to talk about it...a lot of stuff happened today" I stopped, remembering everything that just happened. Rin took off his cloak and sat down.

"We were taken from our guild and I have to marry Prince Sting and I don't kno-" I was interrupted by Rin
"You mean to tell me that you have to marry that loser" he asked seeming pretty surprised.

I just nod "and I don't know what's gonna happen to Mizuki" I look down at her.

Author's POV.

Rin looked at Mizuki and back to you. He gets up and leans on the wall crossing his arms on the side of his cell looking straight ahead"at least you guys don't have to be sent there to rot in a jail for the rest of your life'' he said.