Chapter 10

Hey guys I don't really have anything to say but I hope you enjoy this chapter

{Previously}

As I played the last note a few tears ran down my cheeks and I let them.

That is until I heard something outside the door. I quickly wiped my tears with my arm and opened the door to find...

{Present} Y/N's Pov

"Mizuki" I say looking at her from the upper deck of the ship as she gazed at the clam waters around us. " I heard you singing again" she said still looking out into the distance. "It was really pretty" she turns to me and smiles. I give a small smile and thank her.

" Are you not tired?" I ask tilting my head a bit " no, I'm too excited!" She grins at me. I walk up to her leaning against the railing. And for the rest of the night we talked, made each other laugh and watched the sun rise.

*At the guild*

Levy's Pov

It's been few days since we announced that we'll be attending to Grand Magic Games so everyone was pretty focused on that and people weren't so depressed anymore. I was on my way home from a job with droy and jet. I made it home after getting my cut of the reward money.

Unlocking my door I see a new letter on my desk. I Run over, dropping my bag by my couch before sitting down in the chair that stood in front of the desk. I read the note. I jump around the room as my best friend was coming back.

Everything would go back to normal and the guild would go back to being the lively group it once was. She had to tell someone but the she had told was the guild master. She decided to tell Lisanna (a/n: it was auto corrected to lasagna XD). I walk over to the guild and looked around for her. She was sitting down at the bar talking to Lucy 'why her?' she said but just shook it off the thought as she walked up to her. "hey Lisanna, can I talk to you for a second?'' I asked ''sure'' she replied as she got off the bar stool and followed me, moving where no one else was. " so what did you want to talk to me about?'' Lisanna asked.

" well first you have to promise not to tell anyone" I stated before continuing. She nodded. I took a deep breath in, as much as she wanted to say it out loud she spoke in a low tone so that no one else could hear

" Y/n is coming back and should be here between today and tomorrow morning but according to her it should be later on tonight" I said excitedly. Lisanna smiled " wait, but why would you not want to tell anyone?" she questioned me.

" Y/n wanted to keep it a surprise" I said simply.

3rd POV

Lisanna nodded "remember not to tell anyone okay?" Levy said once again "okay, okay, I won't" Lisanna replied walking back with Levy to where she was once sitting. With Lucy still there Lisanna sat down " thanks for telling me" she said in a low whisper " no problem, see yeah later" Levy said her goodbye with a small wave as she walked to go talk to Gajeel.

Sitting down the white haired girl heard a faint " hey Gajeel" and  "hey shrimp". Lisanna smiled. She was surprised at how after all this time they still haven't went out on a date even though it was obvious that they liked each other.

''hey Lisanna, what was that about?'' the blonde that was previously talking with Evergreen said. " oh, i-it was nothing'' ''doesn't look or sound that way'' Lucy paused '' i mean if it was nothing would you really have to walk away to a secluded and have to whisper about it''.

'' well, its nothing to be concerned about is what i mean'' Lisanna said in defense '' come on, just let me in on this one secret and i swear on the celestial king I wont tell anyone'' she pleaded

Lisanna sat there for a moment before letting out a sigh and turning to fully face her. Her eyes were closed for a moment, then they opened. 

 " fine"