Just The Beginning

Hey guys here's another chapter and my oc Mizuki will be included in this chapter as your....
..... something im not going to tell you

NOW ON WITH THE STORY

Y/n's POV

Its been five years since Natsu asked me to be his girlfriend and now he's my fiancee. So now were just planning for our wedding.

its just like any other rainy day, gloomy skies and puddles scattered everywhere. Natsu and I were walking hand in hand to the guild coming back from our apartment since we went to the mall until i heard crying, Natsu noticed it too.

I let go of his had and followed the sound of crying with Natsu now following me.

It lead us into a alleyway, it was dark but still dimly lit.
I kept walking cautiously, until i heard the crying right next to me.

I look down to see a small little girl she look like she was 4 . When she noticed us she look up at us.{pic above}.

When she looked at me it made me tear up....'who would leave a child here like this'.

for a second all she did was look at me, she then got up and started walking up to me then she put her hands in the air "up" she said like she fully trusted me even though we had seen her . i picked her up without hesitation and held her like she was my own.

'' I want to keep her " i say looking at Natsu.

'' but what about her parents " he said looking back at me.

'' what about them if they really loved her then why if she here and if she was lost why aren't the looking for her and if they were looking for her they were looking hard enough because we found her in less than 10 minutes '' i said hearing my voice shake.

'' Your never ever supposed to give up looking for someone you love even if it kills you '' I pause.

''ok well I'm going back to the apartment to clean her up'' i say as i turn to go the opposite direction we just came from.

I feel a hand grab my wrist I turn around and natsu kisses me. I return the kiss ''be careful '' he says to me passionately while letting go of my wrist and pulling away '' I will '' i said walking away as natsu went towards the guild.

time skip at the apartment~~~~~~~~~

"Do you have a name" i asked walking out the bathroom to get soap with the little girl following. I look back and she nods "M-Mizuki" she says shyly.

" Can I ask you something?" i ask another question stopping my tracks and looking once again with the soap in hand.

She nodded.

" sorry I didn't ask you this before but...." i say kneeling to her height.

"Do you want to live with us" I ask as I look in her brown eyes.
For a moment she looked like she was thinking.

" its ok you don't have to answer right now you and answer later" i say with a smile.

"Ok!" She said with a grin as big as Natsu's.

"Do you like bubbles or no" i questioned. She nodded.

"Ok" i responed while pouring the bubbles into the bath.

"Alright you don't need my help right" i ask as she shook her head no. I stood there puzzled for a moment "how old are you" i say.

She puts her hand out and puts out 5 fingers

"Ok... well ill be in the kitchen if you need me oh and do you want something to eat or drink"

"PUDDING!!" she said excitedly

"Sorry i-i just haven't had pudding in a while" she apologized "oh its fine don't worry about it" i say

"What kind do you want " i added
"Um...do you have vanilla" she asked after thinking for a moment.

"Actually i do i just got some...Natsu and happy are always raiding the fridge and so i just give them thoes" i said giggling a little

"Who's Natsu and happy?" She asks confused 'oh crap..I'm a horrible person who takes a child home and they don't even know your name!'

"Oh im sorry...ok how about we do this, take your bath and when your done getting dressed meet me downstairs and i'll introduce myself and we can go to the guild and you can meet everyone else" i say "ok?" i added

"Hai"

Sorry thus is such a short chapter but here it is hope you liked it

AnimeGamerGirl4Life OUT 👍👌.✌✌✌