a chapter i dont know what to name

Hi readers how's everyone doing????........ OK so the chapter you've been waiting for is here!!!!! Enjoy

Y/n's POV

I  walked through the guild doors wearing. (the clothes  above including headphones) and  walked over to the bar where Mira was "hey mira ,can I have a vanilla milkshake please" I asked her" sure thing.... Sooo what's be going on between you and natsu" she asked even though I already know she been trying to make I ship out of us for a while now.
"Really Mira right here and right now" "will you tell me later"  "noo because there's nothing going on between me and him" uh huh well its too bad to do  I have to do this...............HEY EVERYONE" she yelled while everyone began to a to Look N are direction  " MIRA REALLY NOTHING HAPPN

*********Natsu's pov *************

so yesterday me, levy, juvia, ice princess, erza , cana ,evergreen , lucy, and the rest of the guild wanted to throw y/n a surprise birthday party today so all i have to do is take y/n with me places. soo i walked in to the guild ''HEY Y/N " i said so she could hear me over the loud fighting that was going on. She turned around and  i saw a sad expresstion on her face for a quick second and then she went back to being the happy, beautiful girl i've ever seen.

I hate having to do this to her but it will turn out better in the end , I mean she's my crush and has been since the first day I bumped into her.

Flashback ********* Natsu at 11 years old********

I was with erza and gray coming back from a job and erza all of the "sudden" erza wanted cake when dose she not crave cake,  so we went to the closest mall to get her stupid cake. I was just minding my own business ,until I saw this girl talking to a woman right next to us  and I was kinda embarrassed on the inside but my jaw dropped I mean really it did ( anime style). " let's go natsu". Gray said walking over torwards me , I didn't move. "Hmm" trailing his fingers from my eyes and pointed to the girl.

"Ohh" he said smirking then all of a sudden he pushed me into her  and I ended up pushing her down.

I mean to me she was just...   Just........    Perfect.

*******End of flashback normal POV*************

After natsu had said his greeting's,  (y/n)  she started walking over to them with ease, dodging tables, cups, chairs. She looked like ...and is  ........A BOSS.

Until she had tripped over a drunk cana who was on the floor.(a/n) but you still are a boss tbh XD

Y/N's POV

So I was walking up to natsu  then I accidentally tripped over  cana but ...........

.

.

.

.

.

Instead of falling flat on my face ...........natsu caught me (a/n) one more dramatic dot scene lol  and  from the corner of my eye I see Mira sprinting over to us with binoculars dangling from her neck like she was racing to get the last pair of heels at the mall.

At this moment I didn't care if the world was ending this was an opportunity of a life time just to be in his warm, firm arms. I blushed slightly at this.

Then all of a sudden I felt someone elbow me in the back then the most embarrassing but my number one wish had happened.

.

.

.

.

.

.

OMG I KISSED......NATSU!!!!!!!! I fangirl sceam in my head

Me and natsu kissed but natsu didn't pull back and he kissed back.

Natsu's POV

I was staring into Y/N beautiful (c/e) a/n c/e means color eyes BTW

until all of a sudden i saw mira push her, well basically nudged her into me

and...........we kissed  YESSS!!! i kissed her maybe that will teach ice princess to stay away from her since now we're in a relationship.........i think.

i wanted the kiss to last soo i started kissing back and soo did she yay!! now im pretty sure she likes me.

but then she pulled away i still wanted it too last but the guild kept making kissing sounds, which ruined the greatest moment in my life. It was really embarrassing because of everyone and I felt me face get super warm and I saw Y/N get really, really red.

Y/N POV

Since I got sooo red from embarrassment thank god levy texted me and told me she wanted me to meet her at her place, so I took that opportunity to leave but instead of walking I ran was that my birthday present......no it was on accident, he doesn't remember your birthday I thought to myself as I ran out to levy's.

At levy's house still y/n POV

I rang the doorbell and a couple seconds later levy opened the door and started to look around like we were in a zombie apocalypse and was looking around for zombie.

"Hey levy, you asked me too come over sooo I was won-... Whoa " I said interrupted by levy pulling me inside.

" what are you thinking y/n, walking around like nothings happening, do you know what time of year it is! " levy shrieked. I thought for a moment thinking about two things  how could she for get my birthday and what is she talking about ''time of year .....Easter??? "Oh and happy birthday y/n" she added in a much calmer voice.

"Thanks levy-chan" I said as I give her a hug " and I don't know what time of year it is " I finished

Levy told me everything about dragonslayer's  mating season, I just didn't know anything about it because my mother shocktavia (shock- tave-ia) left went I was only 6 years old. So I was on my own until an orphanage's manager (or whatever idkand took me with her. And I got adopted by that cold-hearted family. As levy was talking about how dragons layers needed a mate and stuff, that part didn't bother me because maybe I don't wanna mate but until she said it doesn't have to be only be both ways it can be one way to.

And that's when I started going crazy "EHH!!,  WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF I DIDNT LIKE THEM BUT THEY TOOK ME BY FORCE WOULDN'T THAT BE KIDNAPPING!!!"  "technically yes but not everyone will be "taken over" by this urge it will only be two this year" she added " well you know what it just keeps getting worse does it "  "that's not all it might be you" levy said
"UGHHHHH"