The Date pt 2

***y/n's POV At guild******

'' yes dummy how could i say no" i say with a smile but then that smile on my face turns to a straight face. Then I feel my face get red i look down so natsu doesn't see it as much. NO BAKA, BAKA, BAKA, what happens if he doesn't like me back I then feel two fingers under my chin lifting it up. it was natsu we just kept looking into each others eyes until natsu started to lean torwards me. Then......

.

.

.

.

We kissed again could this day get any better and its like he read my mind " there's something I've been meaning to tell you... i like you ..a lot well i love you y/n and i wanted to ask you if you will be my girlfriend" (Quick a/n) sorry for the confusion but you are 19 the same age as nastu ok thats it back to the story.

"....i-i love you to Natsu and yes i will" i said while blushing slightly and giving natsu a hug.

"So i'll pick you up at..how about 7:00"

"Ok sounds good see you then Natsu"

"Bye" Natsu says as he walks out of the guild"

'Well what time is it?' I question myself as i check my phone 'what the flip its 6:30 how do you expect me to get ready in 30 minutes... oh who am I kidding it doesn't take me 30 minutes' I think to myself. Then i start walking home.

~~~~~~At Y/n's house (start song)~~~~~~~~

When i got home i went into my bathroom in my room to take a shower. I stripped off my clothes and jump in, washed up, and jumped out.

I was in my closet choosing between to different outfits (f/o) (favorite outfit) and (2ndf/o) (2nd favorite outfit) but in the end i chose (f/o). And then i started to do my hair (any hairstyle you want).

So for the next 20 minutes because Natsu will be taking his time getting here because he's probably nervous, I sat on the couch and watched Attack on Titian while eating pocky (quick side story) the reason why I put pocky there is because on of my best friends vaulttec101 bought me pocky and that was the first time I ate pocky and this is recently anyway back to the story.

Shortly after the doorbell rang "coming" i said as i got up brushing off any crumbs i had on my clothes. I opened the door "hey Natsu" i said with a smile and a wave " hey y/n..uh t-these are for you" he said bring a bouquet of flowers from behind his back "thank you you're so sweet" i gave him a kiss on the cheek then he blushed and smiled big.

I then realised that he was still outside " oh yeah come inside sorry" i apologized and moved out of the way. "Oh its fine" he reassured me while stepping into the house. I went into the kitchen where i knew there was a vase at so i took the vase dump out the old flowers and filled the vase with water and put the new ones in.

"So you ready Natsu" i ask grabbing my purse

"Yeah.. i have my car parked outside" he said with his thumb pointing towards the door

"Ok then lets go" i say walking outside with Natsu following me. Once we walk outside i let him go ahead while i lock the house, when im done i get in the car.

"So where are we going" i ask him as we pull out my driveway.

Natsu's POV~~~~~~~**~*~***

"So where are we going" y/n asks.