The Date pt 1

Omg I am sooo sorry guys I haven't been updating cuz of writers block and laziness. I will try to update more though. :):

Y/n's POV at levy's house

Half of my mind listening to what levy was saying and the other half was thinking about what happened between me and Natsu. "Will this change me and Natsu's relationship.....
" ARE YOU LISTENING Y/N!" Levy yelled "this is important" she added

"Not trying to be rude but not really, getting bit on the neck doesn't seem that bad I mean I've been though worse..cuts, scrapes, and all" I said with no expression. "Well if you get all of what I've been talking about were done here" levy said "what?" I asked
"Yeah I have to meet up with gajeel to think of ideas for something that I'm planing" levy explained "oh what are you planing maybe i cou-'' '' NO!!.....'' she interrupted me "i mean...no you can't because.... Natsu wanted to take you somewhere and we already have a lot of people to help" she added "o-oh....ok where's Natsu" i asked "umm...i think he's at the guild" she said while opening the front door and walking outside with me following " oh ok..well I'll see you later then" i say walking backwards and waving. " see ya" she yelled putting her hand in the air while walking in the opposite direction.

***** At Guild still Y/N's POV******

As i push the doors i to go inside the guild, a chair almost hits me in the face but thanks to my bosslyness i dodged it.....barely. "WHO THREW THAT!" I yell looking around trying to find the person who threw it. " IT WAS GAY.." Natsu yelled out then earning a scary glare from juvia " i mean gray" he quickly corrected himself. All gray does is look at me as i start to walk towards him while i crack my knuckles "gray...you've been getting on my nerves for the last two weeks..." i say, my voice getting louder " and now you must pay" i said running towards him with my fist surrounded by lightning I punch him in the  stomach. Then he drops to the ground with his stomach facing up then i kick him (like picture above).

◆◆levy's POV◆◆◆◆

****FlashBack°°°°°°°°

"See ya" i said then i turn a corner. I pull out my phone and start to text Natsu

{To: natsu} {from: levy}

Hey y/n is going to the guild are you there?

{To: levy} {from: Natsu}

Umm... yeah i am. Why?

{To:Natsu} {From:Levy}

well...i may have sorta told her that you wanted to take her somewhere...hehe......

{To: Levy} {From: Natsu}

WAIT WHAT.....ITS NOT EVEN 8:00 YET!!

{To: Natsu} {From:Levy}

i know but i accidentally told her that i have to meet up with gajeel to plan for something but i didn't what we were planning for and she said she wanted to help so i told her no and that you wanted to take her somewhere and that we already had a lot of people to help.

{To:Levy} {From:Natsu}

ok at least you didn't tell her about about the party...what should i say to her???

{From:Natsu} {To: Levy}

Well... tell her that you wanted to go on a date with her and that you want to take her to a classy restaurant.

****Natsu's POV (only for a second)*************

{From: Levy} { To: Natsu}

Well... tell her that you want to go on a date with her and that you want to take her to a classy restaurant.