I got tagged!

Hey guys I know you guys are expecting a chapter instead of this but because of school and this huge project I'm doing I can and since I can do this real quick I might as well.

So Anime__5580 tagged me and so I'm just going to do five facts about myself.

1. what type of person am I: I'm more of the outgoing loud type around friends and then will try to blend in with the wall and not say much with other people.

2. some things I like:  sleeping, reading fanfictions, writing, sushi, ramen, fanfictions, the color purple and gold, playing video games, and hanging out with friends (and family of course).

3. Things I don't like: I don't like pink at all, I don't really like big puffy dresses because well they are hard to move around in (well for me) and I hate bananas and carrots.

4. What's my zodiac sign?:  I am actually a Leo and that's why to me the first fact doesn't make since because I thought Leo's are the outgoing one all the time. Guess I'm just weird XD.

5. What am I aiming to do now?: Right now I am trying to learn Japanese so far I am in level one and going into my first year of high school I should be in level two and me passing that will in the result of me going to Japan and also something everyone is trying to do: good grades.

So now that I've done this I have to tag some people so....

CiciCasanova
Hell_child
LoveStoryCreator
BAKASRUS
manaro339
TheObessedBookWorm
Cookie_Monster8106
DeathByShyKid
Kisame200
AtomicAngelDragneel

Okay until next time when I update which will be around this weekend

AnimeGamerGirl4Life out 👋✌