Broken Macaroni

By FocusinOnThis

Early in life macy recieved the question every girl in summer cantel high would lover to hear. Tucker carson... More

Chapter one
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4.
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15 Part one
Chapter 15 Part two
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 part one
chapter 23 part 2
Chapter 24 part one
Chapter 24 chapter two
Chapter 25 part 1
Chapter 25 part 2
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29 The Night part one
Chapter 29 part two
Chapter 30 part 1
Chapter 30 part 2
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 28

967 14 6
By FocusinOnThis

                                                                Macy's POV

                I sat tapping my my foot against one of the table legs. All the people at my lunch table which is only like three other people were on a field trip with their biology class, I knew I should have signed up for that instead of Office assistant.

I could be at the beach right now getting the tan that I desperately need. I looked down at my legs and shook my head "My white chicken legs" I thought. I looked around the cafeteria not too surprised at the fact that I was the only person sitting alone, even the Star trek where in group. It was a small one but it was still a group at least.

Skipping lunch was tempting but I didn't want to chance of running into Hunter if I went into the garden again. So I sat at an empty lunch table looking at my bologna sandwich not really sure what was on it honestly. I sighed noticing lunch wasn't even close to being over and I knew people were starting to talk about me sitting alone. Trying to ignore it all I looked down at my phone and texted Kelsey."Way to leave me" I sent her jokingly.

"Hey" Someone said standing next to the table I was sitting at.

I glanced up sure it was one of the other lonely people from other tables, knowing no one else would risk having people talk about them for sitting with the loner girl. I shook my head slightly then looked up to see who it was.

"Tucker?" I said lowly then kicked myself mentally for telling him name instead of saying something simple like 'hey'.

"Yeah Macy?" he said not seeming to make a big deal about my comment. "Mind if I sit?" he asked looking at the empty table.

"Yeah, the tables full tucker" I said smiling then looked around the table "Can we make room?" I asked to the invisible people.

"They said sure" I said jokingly then scooted over a  Little. I brushed a piece of my blond hair out of my face then looked back at him as he sat down.

"thanks" he said to the invisible people indulging in my joke.

He then looked at me and let a small laugh slip out. "Macy why are you sitting alone?" he asked in what seemed like a serious tone.

"My friends just went to the beach for their biology class, I'm the only one not in biology" I said shrugging. "I don't mind it though" I said lying to me and him.

"Oh well that sucks, Why didn't you take biology with them since all your friends are in it?" He asked seeming to really care.

"Well.....um." I said trying to gather my over active thoughts. "I didn't want another class to have to do work for another class" I admitted and smirked.

"Oh well makes sense, I took drafting this year instead of an easy way out, plus I kinda slacked freshman year" He said shrugging.

"Oh I wanted to take that but I took the easy way for a change" I said then ran a hand through my blond hair. "I'm an office assistant" I said then looked at him again.

"So your the one who delivers all the notes from coach to me" He said then took a bite of his sandwich.

"um maybe" I said shrugging knowing that I hadn't because all the other girls jumped when anything with his name came into the office.

He laughed lightly for a few seconds then stopped as quickly as he had begun. I looked around trying to figure out what had happened to make him stop all of a sudden. I didn't see anything or anyone that would effect him talking to me, well beside's the whole student population in the cafeteria but they were there before he even sat down.

"Hey sorry about not being on Xbox the other night" He said trying to end the silence.

"Oh its not a big deal" I said shrugging. "Your busy" I said knowing that I had wanted him on that night and had even checked multiple times before going to bed.

"Well I tried but as soon as I got on, you got off" he said leaning back in the chair he was sitting in.

"Oh" I said trying not to smile at the fact that he had actually gotten on that night and had remembered.

"Yeah" He said smiling.

"Well we can do it another time" I said shrugging hoping that he would agree.

"I really did want to" he said then looked at the wall closest to us.

I glanced over and saw two posters hanging on the white wall. One was Tucker of course with "Go Tuck" under it and the other was a homecoming poster.

I leaned back in my chair surprised that homecoming was right around the corner and I hadn't noticed it or the posters all of the place for it. I shook my head then looked back at Tucker who was still looking at the poster.

"Who you taking this year? Kelly?" I asked knowing Kelly had been looking for Tucker in Math the other day.

"No idea yet but definitely not Kelly." he said seriously.

I laughed at the last part not knowing why he had said it so quickly. "Why not?" I asked knowing the two were what high school stories were made of the Captain of the football team and the lead cheerleader were always together in those cheese high school movies. This cliche would only be better if they were together because Tucker is captain of the football and baseball team.

"She just not who I wanna take" he said shrugging, I could tell he wasn't telling me something though. "After all she is Jake's ex-girlfriend. I wouldn't do that to him" he said seriously.

"Oh well that's nice of you" I said smiling at him not really sure what to say about her. I couldn't tell him she was snobby, full of herself and thought she was perfect, not when he had told me she was his best friends girlfriend. I bit my tongue, not letting any of my comments about her out of my mind and into our conversation.

He looked at me kinda funny then looked down at his sandwich, he almost looked like he was nervous about something but what? He had almost every girl in the school drooling over him, he was friends with almost everyone in the school, and he was going to get into the best school because well he was a Carson.

I tried not to make it seem like I hadn't  noticed the look upon his face or the silence that was spreading to our corner of the cafeteria. It was like someone had randomly pushed the mute button on some sort of hidden remote. It should be glad its hidden otherwise I would have turned the volume all the way up just so I didn't have to hear myself think outrageous thoughts.

I was glad no one could hear what I was thinking, they would have thought I had lost my mind. Only thing I was happier about was the fact that Tucker couldn't read minds like Edward Cullen, otherwise I would have went back to the weird girl in his mind and he wouldn't talk to me again.

My thoughts weren't horrible wrong or bad natured just really random. They had gone from what I was going to do that summer to thinking about Tucker then to thinking about Hunter. I dint even know why I think about hunter, all that happens is that I get upset and hate him again for what he did. Erg I hate him so much, the only person I hate more is Dwayne who had fired me from Dairy Queen for having one ice cream when he was taking home a whole car full of ice cream home everyday.

I was distracted from my thoughts when I heard Tucker saying something. When I looked up though it was like the Peanuts show, the one with Snoopy and Charlie Brown. As he talked all I heard was "Wah, Wah Wah Wah Wah Wah wah Wa" I shook my head trying to understand the odd language he was now speaking.

"Sorry what?" I asked trying to sound as nice as I could so he wouldn't think I wasn't listening.

I saw him start to change colors slightly, he was blushing when he started to say it again. I couldnt believe it, Tucker Carson was blushing while talking to me. Sure it wasnt a deep red or red at all more like a light light pink but still it was when talking to me.

"Macy, Will you go to homecoming with me?" I heard him say. As soon as I realized that I hadnt imagined that and that it was real, my jaw dropped.

Me? go to homecoming with the football teams captain and star player? It seemed so unreal almost like someone was tricking me, pulling a prank on me. I glanced at Tucker again just to see his expression, there was no hidden smile or smirk it was just him being him.

"Sure" I said smiling back at him.

"Sure?" he asked jokingly.

"Yeah sure. would you prefer a 'oh my god Tucker really, I have dreamed about this'?" I asked messing with him.

"that's more like it" he said smiling but this time his dimples had shown themselves.

"Geez someone thinks highly of themselves" I said smirking.

"Oh yeah well I wasn't going to mention it but yeah you do think highly of yourself Macy" he said then started to laugh.

"Hey" I said then rolled my eyes.

"What im just messing with you" he said probably thinking I was upset or hurt by his comment.

"Tucker im only messing with you" I said then got up to throw my trash away.

As I got halfway to the trashcan someone came up behind me and grabbed the tray out of my hands. I over and saw Tucker with the tray putting his trash on top.

"I got it" he said dumping it in the trash.

"I did too" I said walking back towards the table.

As we both got back to the table the bell rung for fourth period. 'really come on a few more minutes' I thought then looked up at him.

"I'll talk to you later about everything, bye" he said smiling again then grabbed his books and walked out the cafeteria.

When he turned down the hall, I noticed that my drawing was still there on the front cover of his binder in the protective clear plastic. He hadnt taken it out yet and it had been half a month since he had took it from me.

I shook my head watching everyone leave the cafeteria "Did that really just happen?" I asked myself grabbing my bag and phone. A few of the custodians looked at me oddly as I kept talking to myself on the walk out of the cafeteria. I had just been asked to homecoming by Mr.Homecoming himself...me...Macy Jorkins. I couldn't get over it and I wasn't going to get used to it anytime soon.

"Life is Awesome" I said as I walked down the hall towards my next class. The halls were packed but i heard nothing but my thoughts about homecoming.

*****************************************************************

Hope you guys enjoyed it :D.

I really had fun writing this chapter its kinda the starting point of everything that is about to happen which are secrets only I know and maybe a few of you can guess. I hope you cant though..lol.

Thanks for reading! Just let me know what you think in the comments below or send me a PM. I read every single comment made about this book and I am kinda obsessed because I check all the time to see whats going on with it, comment, vote and adding it to librarys ....... but I dont think im the only one out there. I hope at least.

Keep reading and Ill keep writing...promise!. So comment, Vote, add and recommend all you can please?

<3 Di

Random Question:

1) what should the them of homecoming be? Im looking for something original and not normal. Maybe I'll even add you into the story If I really like the idea :D. So winner of this inside reader contest gets to be in my Homecoming scene :D.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 964 25
All through high school, Reagan Bell and Alec Mason, inseparable childhood friends and neighbors, had wanted to go to the same college. Had planned t...
524 29 14
Life can be messed up for real. It comes with lots of shocking unexpectations and painful realities and trust you find so hard to escape. My life...
2.4K 232 42
Mora has only ever focused on one thing. Her brother and their two best friends. Not a care in the world, except what kind of toppings they would eat...
397 64 19
She breaks rules and doesn't care, but someone heard her. She cares she's always there for the people that need to get the mouse despite having a hor...