Tutoring EXO ( EXO fanfic )

Von ncttrash

Past that door will he the boys who will be deciding my future. My future? I have it all planned out. It's l... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapters 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Edit Update...
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Edit Chapters... Pls...
Tagged Thingy
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Tag--♥
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55 (END)

Chapter 35

2.9K 157 18
Von ncttrash

"What do you mean you made him drunk."

I grabbed the small capsule from John's hand, "What is this?!"

I twisted the cap open and instantly the strong scent of alcohol attacked my nose.

"Krishye!" I flinched causing me to drop the little vial.

Turning around I saw a boy smiling widely at me.

"TAORIS!" I yelled loudly.

Tao pouted and crossed his arms, "Now, what have you been reading on the Internet?"

I smirked, "You have no idea Tao."

Tao gagged and ran away, "Ahhhhhh! Minhye is evil."

I slapped across his arm, and raked my fingers through my hair.

"So what exactly happened in the shop?" Kai was now into my business.

Chen then came up to me an whispered, "Krishye."

Making me flinch once more.

"Nothing. Nothing." My voice cracked in a high pitch squeak.

Darn it.

I continued to march forward, with a hold of John of course, safely reaching my room, safe from all those savages whispering, "Krishye" into my ears.

Someone here needs a lecture.

Why?

Whose idea was it to get Kris a little tipsy?

John.

Whose idea was it to watch me embarrass myself with Kris?

John.

Whose idea was it to invite the boys to watch a long with him?

John! John Park! JOHN PARK! JOHN PARK!

"Well why'd you kiss him in public?"

I threw a pillow straight to his face.

Yeah why did I? It was on the cheek though!

John then climbed on top of the mountain pillows I threw at him and calmly observed me, "So it's not the other giant you're interested in."

Other giant?

Upon seeing my confusion he clarified, "Chanyeol. The other giant?"

I let out an exasperated sigh, "Please, no more assumptions. My biggest problem right now is how am I ever going to face the boys ever again. Poor Xiumin locked himself inside of his room just because he feels like he wasn't worthy enough to know about my secrets. And everywhere I turn to it's 'Krishye. Krishye. KRISHYE.'"

John yawned totally uninterested in my dilemma,"Well you tell me Minhye. Do you like Kris?"

A small blush crept up my cheeks.

I thought I was done answering this yesterday.

Grabbing the hem of my shirt I shyly nodded.

I was expecting a little tease but instead John continued calmly, "Well if that's the truth you just have to learn to accept the situation. I didn't know you were going to kiss Kris. You have to take responsibility for the things you do."

I sighed a breath I didn't realize I was holding.

He was right, and besides the boys can't tease me forever right?

I was about to walk out the door when I suddenly remembered one thing.

"Before I leave I just need to take every little prank you have up your sleeve. Drugs and Alcohol? That isn't something kids should be holding."

And just like that I was able to wipe that calm expression off of his face.

For the whole day the boys teased me. I shrugged them off, but one thing I couldn't ignore was Kris.

He was the only one unaware of this whole situation, and to think that it'll only take one of the members to spill everything and make me seem like a bad person for taking his drunken nature to my advantage.

I mean I really didn't take it to my advantage. He kept saying stuff that wasn't true and I got mad. He said to prove that I really cared and I did.

Was it a crime?!

The whole day my mind just kept on straying to Kris. No matter what John was lecturing me about, all of Kris's little actions stole all my attention.

All his smiles and and every time he greeted me.

I just wanted to tell him the truth so badly!

"So what do you think? Should we release Wolf first or Growl?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at John, "Um, let's see. Well Wolf is a bit intense which kind off suits the whole Mama feel. So I think it should come before Growl, so Growl could be a whole new image for the boys."

John wrote it all down in his notebook and finally ended our meeting. I mean for a 10 year old, he seemed really professional.

As soon as John exited my room, another person entered.

It was Chanyeol and with him he brought two cans of soda.

I began in a hopeless sigh asking for help.

However, as our conversations continued it only led to him saying what my mind was already saying.

Tell him the truth.

Chanyeol was the only one I could trust. For some apparent reason he's the only one who could take this whole situation seriously and I think it's really sweet for him to help out. Why can't all the guys be like that?

Our conversation eventually strayed away from Kris and like the usual we had our normal talks. I could say that Chanyeol could be one of the guys I gotten comfortable with.

He was just naturally friendly and eased any awkwardness that I could have possibly created.

We could have talked for hours but another person entered the room. He cleared his throat a little, while arranging whatever behind our backs.

Chanyeol took this as his signal as he bid his talk-to-you-laters.

Kris now stood next to my desk. He was playing around with Spade when I looked up at him.

"Do you have any idea why everyone is so weird today?" asked Kris.

I rolled my eyes and slapped my forehead. I guess I really do have to tell him the truth.

"Well Kris do you remember anything at all?"

He shook his head a sat down on what was once Chanyeol's spot. "All I remember was I went to drink my root beer when everything turned fuzzy.
I remember that kid telling me a bunch of nonsense but what does he know? He's a 10 year old."

"Nonsense? Like what?""

He shifted in his seat as he thought back, "Nonsense like you liking Chanyeol or something. Something about you guys going to a ferris wheel... holding hands.... After that I can't really... recall. Why? Is it not nonsense?" His eyes pleaded me for an answer.

"Nonsense," I answered, " I can't like Chanyeol because there's...."

"There's what?" Kris caught my gaze as if that'll give him the truth.

I sighed in defeat, "There's you."

Kris's Angry Bird like eyebrows scrunched in confusion, "So what are you trying to insinuate."

"Kris, like you said I think I.. I... UGH! I just can't say it."

Kris's lost expression disappeared replacing it with the brightest smile I've ever seen. "You don't have to say it." Then he took my petite hands pressing the back of it against his cheeks. I watched him chuckle in delight as I felt myself float in air.

"You don't have to say it."

(Unknown's POV)

"Hey John, so how you doing?" I kept the phone across my cheeks as a small smile tugged at the corner of my lips.

"It's really fun here. The girl that you were watching. She's here, and all the members. They're just like the way you've described them."

" That's good. I just need a bit more time. Please be with them until their comeback. And please take care of Minhye."

"Bye."

"Bye."

A/N

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY READERS!

I wish you all a happy holiday and I hope you liked this update.

I will be updating shortly, but when do you guys want it?

Christmas morning?

I've already written the next few chapters, and all the revelations are coming...

We'll learn more about Minhye's past and also who the Unknown person is.

So hope you guys all are enjoying my updates.

I love you all! And thank you ! ^.^

If you want to support the story visit my ko-fi page: https://ko-fi.com/trulyasolomon

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

89 0 25
Luhan, a young wolf with a keen intuition, always had a sense that something extraordinary was going to happen one day. He shared this feeling with h...
70K 3.1K 41
" And of all the futures she could have, she didn't want a single one that didn't have them in it " yearn /jəːn/ Have an intense feeling of longing f...
11.8K 464 12
This story is about a girl who has many secrets. Now she is fallen in love with the bully that always hurt her. Do you want to know what happened wel...
1K 87 41
In the world where the danger is waiting in every step.....will they be able to protect each other after being apart for 8 years ???? What will happe...