Lucifer (The Devil Chronicles...

By ariesgoneawry

Lucifer is on top of the world. The underworld, that is. He is what humans call, "the devil". Lucifer is happ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
18 Years Later

Chapter 5

12.8K 504 20
By ariesgoneawry

"Cancer?!" I blurted.

God just calmly looked at me. Yeah, God. Right now he was in his George Clooney form. His other form was crazy powerful and overwhelming, so he chose a perfect human being to replicate so angels and Souls can talk to him. And, fun fact, George Clooney was accidentally sent down.  Explains a lot, huh? Anyway, back to anger. 

"All do respect, sir, but how the hell could you do this to her?!" I growled. She had cancer. She was going to die.

"She will be fine," he answered, his thunderous voice echoing in the enormous room.

I shook my head and paced in circles. We were at the Hall. It was where God decided who went to Heaven. Just imagine a giant golden hallway-dome thing with a large light/figure/being and/or George Clooney sitting behind a desk like thing

"She's gonna go to heaven. And I'm never gonna see her..." I said softly.

God just looked at me. Why didn't he say anything?

"She will go to heaven..right?" I asked.

"You know I can't answer that, Lucifer. But if you love her, you're welcome to take her with you." he calmly stated.

"To the underworld? She'd hate it..." I said frustrated. I was not going to give in to the whole Persephone/Hades thing. 

"How do you know she is even in love with you, Lucifer? I understand you have fallen in love but you must think about the girl's--"

"Who said I was in love with her?" I snapped. God simply gave me a look that said "stop kidding yourself". I wasn't in love with her. Fascinated? Yes. Love? No...not yet... It had been 3 days since I'd seen her. And I kind've missed her. I sighed and looked up at God.

"Sir, please give me guidance." I whispered. He simply nodded. I snapped my fingers and I was in Charlie's hospital room.

She was asleep, her chest moving softly up and down. She looked beautiful as she slept. It hurt my heart. I sat next to her and held her hand. She couldn't feel me because I was invisible but it felt good to touch her.

What was this human girl making me feel?

And where the hell was this going...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85 0 11
A depressed college student, desperate for friends but unsure how to make them, decides to summon Satan for a little help. After his unexpected death...
2.1K 88 28
Lucifer is exiled on earth, trapped in the body of a mortal man. Without his powers, he begins a new life as Vincent R. Pines, a regular corporate em...
30.5K 1.2K 13
In a world where a red ribbon connects a Demon to their soulmate and an angel to their hearts desire what will happen? Ever since birth I, the demon...
53K 1.7K 27
Being an angel is wonderful. You had your very own special gift and duties. You were one of a kind just like the humans on Earth. For Vanna heaven wa...