28 Years in Neverland

By Rhaella_Emma_Targary

Theres a girl...one day she just appeared on the island no memory of who she is or where she came from There... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Third Book!
28 Years in Neveland Trailer
28 Years of Texting
Neverland Text Messages
Instagram/Prequel
Prequel
Alternate Reality Book!
Twist of Fate Short "Hook" story!

Chapter 17

776 24 1
By Rhaella_Emma_Targary

Peter was worried. Charlie's family was here, and he knew that they all cared about her, especially that pirate. Peter secretly, well not so secreatly hated him.

Peter had to keep Charlie convinced that her family didn't care about her, so she would stay here with him.

Peter felt guilty of course, but he couldn't loose her.

--------------------

Charlie's POV

I wandered around the island as usual until I felt a blade against my throat.

"Nice to see you Tink" I say softly.

"You work for Pan, I wasted Pixie dust on you" She growls in my ear.

"But we have a common enemy, the evil queen is on this island" I whisper to her. She is about to answer me when I'm wisked away in a cloud of black smoke.

"What did you want Pan, I was in the middle of a very important conversation" I snap.

"Care to play a game with us? We were just about to play target practice." He says guesturing towards Henry.

"I am not going to shoot at him Peter" I say biting my tounge.

He's about to answer when I feel a shiver run up my spine, Hook and the band of misfits I used to call family is looking for me...or rather....Tinkerbell.

"Charlie, sweetheart I wasn't asking you. I was telling you." He says in his dark voice. I glare at him and stand against the tree.

"See Henry it's easy, just believe you can and the arrow will go exactally where you want it to" He says and tosses me an apple.

"Wanna take a bite first?" He asks smirking at me.

"I still don't like apples Pan, family thing remember?" I ask crossing my arms.

"Wait...what do you mean it's a family thing?" Henry asks.

I open my mouth to answer when Pan cuts him off.

"Now hold the apple right in front of your heart" He orders me.

"YOu and I both know that if you strike me where my heart should be it won't do you any good" I say empitily.

Peter starts to coat the arrow with dream shade.

"Whats that?" Henry asks.

"Dream shade, a nasty poison"

"If you're aiming at the apple what do you need the posion for?"

"Motivation not to miss" He explains and hands the cross bow to Henry.

"Come on Henry it's exhilerating" He says smirking at me and crossing his arms. I roll my eyes and hold the apple right where my heart should be.

I watch as Henry fire, but not at me, at Peter. I internally sigh as he catches it. I smile as I remember when I tried to do that. Peter makes eye contact with me and smiles as if he is also remembering.

"I'm I finished here? I have things to do" I say tossing him the apple.

"Of course, I'll see you later tonight then" He says dismissing me.

I walk deep into the woods, to my little camping spot, a bit of a ways away from Tink.

"You!"

I turn around and see them all approaching me.

"What do you lot want?" I ask looking at them all with anger in my eyes. They all abandoned me...

"Hook said you would help us" Emma says panting.

"Did he now? Well you should know I'm done helping people, it gives you nothing but pain" I say biting my lip till it bleeds.

"Charlie,...please, help them get the boy and get off this island. You could come with us" Hook says taking a step towards me.

"Charlie?...we....we had a daughter named that" Snow says grabbing Prince Charmings arm.

"Yes, Princess Charlote, that would be me, Queen of Neverland, forgotten by her parents and when the curse was broken, left here to die" I growl shooting dangers with my eyes towards my parents and Hook.

"It was a mistake, we should have come looking for you" Snow says taking a slow step towards me.

"And yet, here we are." I say placing a hand on my sword.

"Wait....I had a sister?" Emma says tears in here eyes as she looks at me.

"Techinally I should be your older sister, but I got stuck here thanks to the Evil Queen" I snap crossing my arms.

"But, how does Hook know you?" Emma asks.

"We we're friends once, until Pan order her to kill me and she sent me to the Enchanted Forest where I meet Cora" Hook explains.

"We thought you were dead" My father says speaking towards me.

"Well obviously I'm not"

"What about your magic? Why couldn't you just get yourself off?" Snow asks.

"Wait she has Magic?" Emma pipes in.

"I got off a few times...I paid the price for it too, besides, Pan won't let me leave, thats why he gave me this" I say guesturing towards my Magic cuff.

"Whats that?" Snow asks about to take my arm.

"Doesn't matter now. I'm not going to help any of you." I say turning around.

"Please,...I understand how you feel" Emma says walking towards me.

"No you don't! I've been on this island for 31 years! I've been Pan's prisoner for years...I've watched people die. Unlike you, our parents abondoned me when I needed them most, and that is how Henry is going to feel when he finds out that you are just like them!" I shout panting at the end of my speech. Everyone remains silent.

"Maybe Tink will help you but I won't help the people who left me for dead" I shout tears in my eyes and walk away, no one daring to follow me.

--------------

I walk back to camp and sit against a tree, sharpening my sword as I listen to Peter lie to Henry.
Spawn of the Dark One? Does he mean Bae?

"You remiand me of your father" Peter says with a sigh and walks away. I watch him walk and walk over to Henry and sit next to him.

"Earlier, you said not liking apples was a family thing...who is your family then?" Henry asks me.

"I think you already know, Snow White and Prince Charming are my parents and Emma is my little sister" I tell him.

"So your my Aunt?"

"What?" I ask looking at him confused.

"Emma, your sister, she's my mom."

"Oh, well I wouldn't count on her or any of them saving you" I tell him.

"Of course they will, they'll save both of us" Henry says full of hope.

"Henry, I've been on this island 31 years" I say.

"But you don't know your family like I do, they'll save us" He says smiling. I'm about to say more when I feel a pain on my heart. I cough as I feel Peter squeezing it and ordering me to go to him.

"Don't get you hopes up Henry...you're stuck here just like the rest of us" I tell him and walk over towards Pan's thinking tree.

"You've meet your adoring family I see" He says holding my heart tightly in his hand.

"They are not my family" I spit.

"What about the Pirate, I see he's here too" Peter asks.

"He is nothing to me" I spit.

"Good, come then we musn't keep our guest waiting" Peter says putting my heart back in his bag.

I'm about to take a step when I feel something...

"Peter...someone else is on the island" I whisper quietly. Peter turns twoards me and grins.

"I know, just another old friend of yours"

"Who?" I ask.

"You'll find out soon enough" He says and continues to walk away, with me following him like a lost puppy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 5.9K 61
This is a Peter Pan (OUAT) X Reader story. This is the first time I ever made a X Reader story but I hope you like it! Y/N is the daughter of Captain...
141K 2.7K 17
She's Peter Pan's little sister, and just as bad as him. She is the only girl in Neverland, but she doesn't mind. She is happy to just have her bro...
5.8K 105 39
Abigail is a lonely girl who lived in a small town called Storybrooke. She was living among the most famous and infamous fairy tale characters that e...
14.6K 377 43
Serenity is the daughter of Captain Hook. She has a sister named Sarah, her twin. Her mother was killed, and she spent over thirty years in Neverland...