Pen Pals

Por flubix

to save his grade he became a pen pal to a girl in america. she was bored so she became a pen pal to a boy in... Más

info. 1
before the letters
letter. 1
between the letters. 1.5
letter. 2
in between letters. 2.5
letter. 3
between the letters. 3.5
letter. 4
in between letters. 4.5.
letter. 5.
letter. 6.
letter. 7.
Info. 2.
letter. 9.
letter. 10.
torino. 1.
christmas special
torino. 2.
torino. 3.
info. 2.
torino. 4.
torino. 5.
torino. 6.
info. 4.
torino. 7.
torino. 8.
torino. 9.
info. 4.
torino. 10.
I'M SORRY!
REWRITE

letter. 8.

517 18 10
Por flubix

Hey Shouyou,

Yes, I do have a cat, her name is KiKi,  I wasn't very creative when naming her. She's a really big cat but she is very nice and likes to cuddle a lot.

I also have a dog named chance, he's a big wimp. His bark is worse that his bite.

I'll be you guy's manager when I get there, I'll need a way to keep an eye on you and your training. I'll help to coach you guys too, if you want it.

I did already know Japanese when I started this program, that is mainly because one of my teammates were Japanese and I wanted to be able to understand them better. But he transferred away before I had gotten fluent with the language.

If I transferred to Karasuno I'd probably be a second year, I'm a sophomore in America. A sophomore is a second year for high school, but I'm going to be graduating two years earlier because I'm ahead of the curriculum. I'm sixteen currently.

I did the pen pal program because it would've looked better on my college application. Though I do truly enjoy talking with you.

Oh and I started playing volleyball because a friend made me practice with him. I eventually developed an interest in the game because of him. But he was the friend that moved, I think he moved to Japan? Not quite sure. I wouldn't be suprised if he was a great player now.

Wait.

Do you like cats? This is a very important piece of information!

Also do you live close to school? If you don't I kind of need to work out, I can't slack while in Torino.

How're the teachers at Karasuno?

Your Friend,
Dylan Brown

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

155K 5.1K 36
Y/n's parents thought it would be nice if y/n lived alone so she could learn to become independent. She enrolled to Karasuno high school as a third-y...
579K 17.2K 109
~Main Story Completed~ "I want to go to Karasuno, in Miyagi" From Tokyo to Miyagi. From a prestigious all-girls school to a common high school. The r...
186K 5.3K 15
You move to Japan after living in the states as a child, leaving your childhood friends behind. You now go to Karasuno high but didn't expect to find...
1M 23K 31
Yandere Haikyuu Boys x Female Reader you are the little sister of Kiyoko and you have just moved back in with your sister and mother. You switch sch...