Learn Along The Way (A Louis...

Oleh ErinBuckley15

McKenna Pizano is just a regular 19 year old with a dark past that seems to haunt her everywhere she goes. So... Lebih Banyak

Chapter One: The Pharmacy
Chapter Two: Hospital
Chapter Three: Memories and Hurt
Chapter Four: Get Me Out of This Hell Hole
Chapter Five: Adventure Time Footy Pajamas
Chapter Six: My Noble Steed
Chapter Seven: Stay With Me?
Chapter Eight: Kiss Me
Chapter Nine: Blown Away
Chapter Ten: Love?
Chapter Eleven: The Truth Comes Out
Chapter Twelve: Game Night
Chapter Thirteen: Love In The Airport
Chapter Fourteen: The Letter
Chapter Fifteen: Unexpected Visitor
Chapter Sixteen: Ginger Jesus and Laptops
Chapter Seventeen: Two More Days
Chapter Eighteen: Surprise
Chapter Nineteen: Yes
Chapter Twenty-One: Hate
Chapter Twenty-Two: Halloween
Chapter Twenty-Three: Switzerland
Chapter Twenty-Four: Epilogue
Epilogue #2

Chapter Twenty: Poster

369 6 1
Oleh ErinBuckley15

*Louis' POV*

I frowned. Why would she kiss me before saying no? I figured she would turn me down. I'm nothing special. She is perfect. I don't deserve her. I was stupid to think that she would ever go out with a loser like me. I feel pathetic. God I hate myself.

"LOUIS!" My head snapped up from the floor.

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay? Usually when someone says yes to being someone's girlfriend, they're excited." She said with a smirk.

"Yeah, but you said no so..."

"Uh... Lou? I think you have too much wax in your ears."

"Huh?"

"I said yes you idiot." If I had water right now I would so do a spit take. She said yes?

"You said yes?"

"Yes you loser now kiss me before I change my mind." I didn't hesitate to wrap my arms around her skinny waist and pick her up, spinning her around, all while kissing her. She said yes. She said YES! I finally got the girl of my dreams. When I finally put her down, I took her hand and we walked back to my car.

"Shouldn't we clean up?"

"Nah, the guy told me not to worry about it." We drove home in a comfortable silence. I glanced over to McKenna, to see her dead asleep in the passenger seat next to me. So that's why she wasn't talking. I chuckled to myself and took her hand in mind and rubbed circles on it with my thumb.

Right before we pulled up to the hotel parking lot, I felt her squeeze my hand. I looked over at her and she was rubbing her eyes with one hand, yawning. She looked so vulnerable and cute. I parked and leaned over and pecked her lips before unbuckling and opening my car door.

Getting out, I jogged around the car and opened the car door just as McKenna was unbuckling her seat belt. Once she was out, I shut the door and grabbed her hand, pulling her into the lobby. We got into the elevator, stopping on her floor. When we got to her room, I sat on her bed while she changed into her pajamas.

When she came out I nearly had a heart attack. She was wearing a batman onesie. "I HAVE A SUPERMAN ONE OF THOSE!" I grabbed her hand and we raced out of the room and into the elevator.

A second later, we were running down the hallway to my room. I ripped out the key from my pocket and threw open the door.

"WAIT HERE!" She walked over to the couch, confused, as I ran to my room and pulled on my superman onesie. I ran into the living room yelling, "SUPERMAAAAN!" She hopped up from the couch she was sitting on, screaming about how Gotham City needed her.

We ran around the room until Niall, Liam, Zayn and Harry all walked inside. We froze where we were. I'm sure we looked ridiculous. We were both wearing super hero onesies, stuck in extremely strange positions. I was crouched down like a frog with one hand on the ground and one extended past my head, a stereotypical Spider Man pose. Yeah I know I'm Superman but I had just jumped off the couch.

McKenna was on top of the armoir,  way above everyone else, nearly touching the ceiling. I'm not even sure the boys noticed her, she was so high. So now I look like a fool, running around in my superhero get up.

"Uh... Lou? Do we even want to know?" I looked up at McKenna and she put a finger to her lips, telling me to keep quiet about her position. She winked and I looked back at the boys, grinning like an idiot and shaking my head no. They laughed and walked in.

"Where's McKenna?" Niall asked with his head in the fridge.

"She's uh... in her room. She was exhausted."

"Tire her out Boobear?" Harry said with a smirk. I saw McKenna cover her mouth in an attempt to stifle her laughter.I love how she isn't offended by Harry's dirty jokes. I whacked his arm.

"Yeah definitely Haz." The boys all sat down on the L shaped couch in the living room. I sat down with them.

"Have you asked her out yet?" Niall spoke up.

"Yes. Yes I did."

"And?" Zayn asked.

Before I could answer, a body flung itself down from the amoir. She landed on her feet, but landing like I was before, in the Spider man pose, right infront of the boys, who were all clutching their chests. She stood up and sat right next to me.

"And I said yes."

"BLOODY HELL MAC WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU COME FROM?!"

"On top of the amoir." She shrugged, as if it were completely normal to be sitting on top of a tall piece of furnature in Batman attire.

"So... you weren't alone?" Liam asked.

"No dummy, I wasn't just running around in my Superman pajamas alone."

"Wouldn't be the first time." We all settled back down and decided to watch a film. The boys chose A Haunting in Connecticut, considering that's the state where we were.

I snaked an arm around McKenna's small waist and pulled her tightly to my body. She was shaking. I hated seeing her like this, but it was kind of funny how scared she gets of horror films. Everytime something would pop out or someone would go into a room and the music got louder and more sinister she buried her face deeper into my chest. I rubbed circles on her back and tried to coax her out of my shirt.

"Babe, you have to watch the movie." I said with a chuckle.

"Nermf warf buffo."

"What?" She lifted her head off my chest and bore her stunning green eyes into mine.

"No. Way. Bucko." I laughed, earning a round of shushes from the guys. I leaned down and whispered in her ear.

"Did you just call me Bucko?" She nodded, grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

"I heard some kid say it on the plan to his mom when she told him to stop kicking the man's seat in front of him. I thought it was a fantastic saying if I do say so myself." She whispered back. I just shook my head and let out a small laugh before pressing my lips to her forehead.

She let out a yawn, so I wrapped my arms underneath her legs and brought her into my room. When she got settled into bed, I got in next to her. She turned onto one side, facing me and supporting her head on her hand. I did the same.

"I can't believe you're my girlfriend." I said. She giggled and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Why didn't you ask me before? I had already told you I loved you, so you kinda knew I wouldn't say no." I thought about it for a minute. I knew exactly why I didn't ask her.

"I didn't want to ask you and then leave. I knew I was going on tour and I didn't want you to start a relationship with your boyfriend halfway across the world. It wouldn't be fair to you." She giggled again. God I love the sound of her laugh.

"I think I could have handled myself. But thank you." She leaned up and kissed my lips softly before setting her head down onto my chest. I softly sang to her, playing with her fiery red hair. Her breathing became rythmic as she fell asleep. I smiled and kissed the top of her head before falling into a sound sleep myself.

~*~

*McKenna's POV*

The boys had a concert today and they didn't know I knew. How I managed to avoid getting them to tell me about it is beyond me. Everytime I felt the conversation was going that way I would change the subject to something completely random. It was a good thing Louis was extremely easily distracted, otherwise I couldn't surprise him at the concert.

I was getting ready in my room when I heard a knock at the door. I had left a note on the counter saying that I had stuff to take care of and I would see them later tonight.

"McKenna? Are you in here?" I didn't answer. I felt bad not talking to him all day but it'll be worth it to see his face tonight.

"McKenna, if you're in there I was wondering if you were mad at me. I don't know what I did, but if it made you upset I'm really sorry." I padded over to the door and looked through the peephole.

Louis was standing there in his pajamas. He looked distraught. I felt absolutely terrible, but I stayed quiet.

Finally, he sighed and walked away from the door, running a hand through his hair. I turned around and slid my back down the door. I can't believe he thinks I'm mad at him. Well I mean, I believe it, I haven't talked to him all day, but still. I shook it off. The concert was in a few hours and I needed to get ready.

*Louis' POV*

I don't know if she's mad at me or not, but I haven't seen McKenna all day. Liam told me to shake it off, I didn't do anything to make her mad, but I still feel bad. And her note confused me. What stuff did she have to take care of in America? Currently, we were in the tour bus on the way to the Comcast Theater for our concert. Usually by now I'm hyping all the guys up, getting them excited for the concert, but now they were all trying to do so for me. I don't know why, but I have a bad feeling about tonight, knowing the McKenna is mad at me.

~*~

We all ran out on stage. "HEY CONNECTICUT HOW YOU GUYS DOIN TONIGHT?" Harry screamed. We didn't get an actual response back, just screaming, but we never do. I just smiled and pretended to be happy, even though all I really wanted to do was hug McKenna but I guess I have to wait until after the concert.

I looked out at the crowd, searching for a poster to catch my eye. I do that every performance. I pick out my favorite poster and it gives me motivation to keep going when I get tired or bored. We started the concert with Up All Night. We were all jumping around, including every single person in the audience.

My gaze slid across the venue until I noticed a poster. It was simple. It said I'm a Louis Girl with a little heart next to it. I don't know why I liked it so much. Maybe it was because it was so simple, or it may be because it didn't have any profanities on it. But I do know why it caught my attention.

The sign was not moving, telling me that the person holding it was not dancing around like everyone else. Also, it was covering the girl's (or boy's) face, so I couldn't tell who it was. Usually, someone with a poster holds it above their head so that the person reading it can see it and them, and the person holding it can see the stage. This girl (or boy) clearly didn't care about what was going on onstage. That put me off a little. Why would they come here if they didn't like us?

Throughout the concert, I kept looking at that person, trying to figure them out. They hadn't moved the entire time, just stood there with their poster. Finally when we got a break, we ran off stage.

"This is by far my favorite one yet, lads." Niall said. Everybody nodded their heads in agreement. I peeked back on stage while Lou kept trying to fix my hair. I still saw the person holding up the sign.

We all walked back on stage where a couch was set up. We took a seat and started answering twitter questions. After those, we started up again, singing Rock Me. I kept staring at that poster. I'm sure I didn't look like I was having fun up there, and truth be told, I wasn't. I'm upset about upsetting McKenna, I have no idea who this person is, and I have a major wedgie!

The concert ended, yet the person still hadn't moved. I was confused now. It's like they didn't want me to know who they were. Now I'm curious. I guess I have to get over it though. We had to go.

After the concert we had a small meet and greet with some of the fans with backstage passes. One girl fainted, which reminded me of when I first met McKenna. I looked up when Harry nudged my arm. There was a little girl, maybe six or seven standing right in front of me.

"Hello, Love. What's your name." She didn't answer, just waved her little finger at me, motioning me to come closer. I leaned in, curious to what she was going to say.

"The girl next, the one right behind the door, is really pretty."

"Really?" She nodded. "Nice too. She gave me a picture because I didn't have anything for you to sign. So can you sign this? My name is Wendy by the way." She rushed, talking extremely fast. I almost didn't notice her southern accent. Almost.

"Well hi there Wendy. Is that a southern accent?" She smiled a huge toothy grin.

"Yep! Born and raised in Barlow County."

"Where's that?"

"Kentucky." We all signed her picture and she skipped out the door. The last girl came in. I wasn't looking at her. I was looking at my phone, about to text McKenna, when a voice sounded above me.

"You know. It's not very nice to not even look at your biggest fan." I looked up to see McKenna staring down at me. I jumped up and picked her up by the waist spinning her around in a circle. When I put her down, she pulled out her poster.

"So anyway. Since I am your number one fan, can you pleeeeeease sign my poster?" She looked up at me with big, puppy dog eyes, jutting out her bottom lip. She handed me the poster that I have become all too familiar with.

"IT WAS YOU?" She giggled.

"Yep! I noticed you watching me all night too. Did you somehow know it was me?"

"No not at all! Wait, you weren't watching. How did you know I was watching you?"

"Because I was watching you all night." She pointed at the poster and I noticed something I hadn't noticed before. Eye holes. Right in the middle of the heart. So she knew I was staring at her all night. I just laughed and signed her poster like she asked. I slung my arm around her shoulder and we walked outside to the tour bus.

"How did you get here?"

"Via taxi." I nodded.

"I have a question." She looked up at me.

"Yes, Louis?"

"Were you mad at me?" She laughed.

"No! I just wanted to surprise you." I let out a breath I didn't realise I was holding in.

"Thank god. Now let's go back to the hotel and pack. We're headed to New York next. Then Boston. That's our last stop. So we'll be staying on the bus from now on. Is that okay?" She nodded. We got on the tour bus and headed back to the hotel.

"By the way, I like your jacket." She did a little twirl. It was a Letterman jacket. It was black. there was a white L in the front and Tomlinson was written on the back. She struck a pose, showing off her outfit. I laughed.

"You're a piece of work, you know that McKenna?" She just laughed and nodded.

"But I still love you."

She whipped around. "You are so cliche."

"You love it really."

She playfully rolled her eyes. "Whatever floats your boat."

I raised an eyebrow at her. "I learned that on the plane too." She said with a proud smile. I laughed and pulled her into a hug. I'm pretty sure I have the weirdest girlfriend ever. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

*****************************************************

A/N:

Oh my god this took me forever to write. Jesus. Thanks for reading my awesome potatoes because I worked so hard on this chapter, even though I'm not really happy with it.

Pic of Wendy on the side >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Peace loyal potatoes xx

~Your Supreme Potato (Erin)

Louis and McKenna's Pajamas: http://www.polyvore.com/louis_mckennas_pajamas/set?id=87306468

McKenna's Outfit to the Concert: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=87321347

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.8K 120 56
Mia was just a normal 21 year old. When she meets Niall Horan from One Direction they instantly become best friends. What happens when Niall introduc...
8.4K 826 16
19 year old Louis Tomlinson is popular in school for one reason, he goes out of his way to talk to and befriend every person he meets. 17 year old Ha...
34.4K 847 22
17 year old Harry Styles loves spending summer at his parents lakeside cabin. He likes getting away from the drama of his school and spending time wi...
28.7K 382 29
The boys of One Direction are on tour. They meet various beautiful fans and see new wonderful cities. But, its not all fun and games. Zayn meets an o...