I Fell For A Gang Member [EDI...

By SimplyAmber96

When Marco Millet, Kennedy High's bad boy, shows interest in Bailey Hartlem, an inconspicuous school nerd, th... More

PLEASE READ AND REMEMBER!!
Chapter 1 (Rewritten)
Chapter 2 (Rewritten)
Chapter 3 (Rewritten)
Chapter 4 (Rewritten)
Chapter 5 (Rewritten)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 32

27.4K 469 148
By SimplyAmber96

Chapter 32

Bad Day

Today I'm officially 16 weeks and it's the day after Christmas. Marco is on his way to pick me up. I dressed in sweats since I don't have any more maternity clothes. Hopefully Marco can take me shopping after the ultrasound.

I waited downstairs for Marco. Finally, the doorbell rang and I got up to answer the door. Marco wore jeans with a white t-shirt, and a black coat.

"Hey." I greeted, putting my coat on and closing the door behind me.

"Hey." He greeted back, walking to the car with me.

I got in the car and relaxed. Marco hadn't turned the car off, so it was already warmed up. Marco pulled out of the driveway and drove to the doctors.

"Um..." I started. "I was wondering if you could take me shopping after the ultrasound. I need maternity clothes."

He sighed. "Yeah I guess. Just, can we not take so long? I'm tired."

"How late did you go to bed?"

"I don't know. My nieces kept me up all night. They slept over last night."

"Awww. And they kept they're cousin up all night. What did you want them to do. They love you so much, they just wanted to play."

"Yeah, maybe. But you're not the one that was forced to stay up and play. I had to force myself up this morning. I left them asleep."

"Well, we'll try and make this quick so you can get back."

I signed in once in the doctor's office, and waited to be called. I was feeling a little tired when Dr. Miller finally called us back. We got up and followed her to a room. I did the routine and waited for the cold jell.

"How are we today?" Dr. Miller asked us.

"I'm a little exhausted, but I'm fine. And you?"

"I'm doing great. Let's see how the twins are doing."

Dr. Miller looked at the twins. I looked over at Marco to see him sitting on the floor, asleep. They must've kept him up really late.

"Do you want to find out the genders?" My heart began to race. I thought I had to wait another week, but why wait?

"Yeah!" I looked at Marco. "Marco, wake up." He didn't budge. "Marco!" He still didn't move. I found something and chucked it at him. He jumped awake.

"What?" He asked.

He stood up and came over to me. I took his hand and looked up at him, smiling.

"We can find out the genders."

"Okay. Well let's have it."

"Well, baby B is... officially a girl." I smiled, squeezing Marco's hand a little.

"We're having a little girl." I said to Marco.

"Yeah." He just stared at the screen. I thought I saw a small smile on his face, but I must've been imagining it because it was gone once I blinked.

"And Baby A has their legs crossed. Looks like you have a mystery baby." I frowned, though I'm happy to know at least one.

Marco's P.O.V*

Bailey got the pictures and we left. I'm going to have a daughter. A little girl. Bailey's face was lit up as I drove to the mall.

"This is great!" Bailey exclaimed. "We're going to have a daughter!"

"Yeah." I muttered.

"I don't get you." Bailey said in a small voice. "You say you love me, but not enough to stay with me."

"It's not that I don't love you enough. I love you with all my heart, but I don't want to be a father. I get to make a decision and that's it."

Bailey stayed quiet for the rest of the ride. I hate when I make her upset. I don't mean to, but she's always bringing things like that up. I pulled into the parking lot of the mall and parked the car. We got out and headed for JCPenny.

I held Bailey's things as she went along, picking out clothes. I was feeling uncomfortable in this section. There were only women, no men.

"Are you almost finished?" I asked her.

"Just a minute." She said, continuing to look. Suddenly, I couldn't take it anymore. Crying babies, begging children, pregnant women. I can't do this. I can't be this person.

I dropped Bailey's things and walked out of the store. I ran into the men's restroom and into a stall. I put the lid down and sat on top of it. I can't be the guy that she wants me to be. I can't handle taking her to appointments, or shopping for her clothes. I want to be left alone and be like a normal teenager again. I wish none of this ever happened. I should've just stayed away from her when I first saw her. I wouldn't be in this situation.

My phone rang and I answered it, not looking to see who it was.

"Hey Marco." Bailey's voice rang through the receiver. "What happened? You just ran off. Is everything okay? Where are you?"

"I can't do this anymore. I want you to leave me alone and let me be normal. I can't handle doing all of these things for you anymore."

"But... you promised. You promised me you'd be there."

"I know. I just want to be normal. I might lose my mind if I'm around you any longer. I can't do it."

The other end was dead silence. Is she still there? I hope she's not crying. I'd really hate if she's crying.

"You're such an ass." And with that, she hung up. I groaned and punched the wall of the stall. I hate hurting her, but I can't handle the pressure. I don't think I can handle Sally and Heather anymore either. I can't handle any kids.

Bailey's P.O.V*

I bought my things and called my friends to see if anyone could pick me up. Spencer was working, Kassia was with Scott, Jacob is grounded, and Hannah is away for new years. That left me with Justin. I called his cell and it went straight to voice mail. I guess I have to take a cab.

I called a cab and it took me home. I walked in the house and up to my room to put my clothes away. I decided to change into an outfit so I won't have to stay in sweat pants and a big t-shirt. After I was dressed and all of the clothes were put away, I went downstairs to grab a snack.

I ate my snack and then got bored. My parents are out somewhere and I'm home alone. I tried calling Justin again. This time it rang, but he didn't answer. He must be awake if it's no longer going straight to voicemail. I grabbed my car keys and headed out the door.

I finally found Justin's house, after searching for a while. I pulled into his driveway (That only had his car in it). I got out and walked to the front door. I rand the doorbell and waited. I felt like I was waiting forever, when the door finally opened. Justin stood in the doorway, half asleep. His hair was disheveled and he only wore sweats. He had a six pack that didn't bulge to make it look weird. I also noticed he had a cross tattooed on his right chest and words on his shoulder. Those weren't there before and he they don't look new. He leaned on the door frame with his eyes only partially opened.

"Did I wake you?" I asked him. "It's almost one in the afternoon."

"Bailey?" He opened his eyes fully and looked me in the eyes. "Hey. What're you doing here? And why so early?"

"Like I said. It's almost one in the afternoon."

"Oh, well come in out of the cold."

I came in. His house looks a lot nicer when it's not crowded with people. He sat on the couch and I sat next to him.

"When did you get the tats?" I asked him once settled.

"A few months ago. So... what brings you here?"

"I can't just stop by to see a friend?"

"Well you never have before... so why start now?"

"I was bored and I'd called you twice before. I had a fight... sort of... this morning."

"Marco, I presume?" I nodded. "I still don't understand why you love him, if he doesn't care enough to help you."

"I don't know either. But I still have feelings and I don't think they'll ever go away."

Justin leaned back into the couch and sighed. I just looked at him, disappointment clear on his face.

"Uh... where's your parents?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"They went to the court house. They're in the process of getting a divorce."

"Oh my gosh. I had no idea. I'm so sorry. How do you feel about it?"

"I'm upset about it. The past couple years, they've been fighting. They've tried to fix it by going to marriage counseling, but nothing works. They've been together forever, and now they're getting a divorce. I like to get out of the house sometimes, just to get away from everything."

"Understandable."

He sat up again and ran a hand through his hair. He let out another sigh, then he looked at me and smiled.

"I don't like this subject. Tell me what's been going on with you."

"I had my ultrasound today. Baby B is officially a girl, and baby A had their legs crossed. I'll have to wait until next time."

"I'm happy for you. But... I still want to take you out."

"Justin... I don't."

"How about friends with benefits?"

"I don't know if I'm ready to date again."

"Please? Just give me a chance? Just dating, no boyfriend/girlfriend label."

"I guess. But take it slow."

Justin gave me a huge smile and took me into a hug. He could barely hug me because of my size, but we made due.

"You don't mind that I'm having two babies by someone else?" I asked as he released me.

"Of course not. You're still Bailey to me. Honestly, I've liked you since we first met at the skate park. Marco just beat me to winning you over. He goes to your school and I don't, which made it harder to talk to you."

"Well, I never forgot about you when we were apart."

He smiled and took my hand in his. I'm used to holding his hand now ever since we went ice skating. I jumped when the front door opened a woman with long blonde hair and brown eyes walked in.

"Your father is a..." She started, then she realized me. "Oh! I didn't realize.... Hi, I'm Justin's mom Charlotte Bro... Masterson." She greeted, putting her hand out towards me.

"I'm Bailey Hartlem, a friend of Justin's." I said, standing up and shaking her hand.

"Oh, I see you're um..."

"Expecting? Yeah, twins. Justin has been a really great friend to me over these past few months. I couldn't ask for better."

"Well, that's nice. Uh Justin... can I speak to you for a moment, alone?"

"Yeah, sure."

After a while, Justin came back into the room with a scowl. I just looked at him, waiting for him to say something.

"Do you want to go somewhere and just hang out?"

"When, now?"

"Yeah, just let me get dressed."

"Well, okay."

Marco's P.O.V*

I had went back in the store looking for Bailey, but there was no sign of her. She had disappeared. I just left and went home, hoping she made it home safe. I pulled into my driveway and parked the car. I went up to my front door and heard Sally and Hannah laughing. I thought they'd be gone by now.

I sighed and went back to my car, not bothering to go inside. I got in my car and started it. I called Dustin to see if we could gather the gang together. He answered on the third ring.

"What's up Marco?" He answered.

"Let's get the gang together and hang out. The girls can come too if they want."

"Alright. I'll start calling."

After Dustin hung up, I called Bailey. I'm probably the last person she wants to talk to right now, but I want to know if she's alright. The phone rang and rang, but there was no answer. It went to her voicemail and I left a message.

"I know you don't want to talk to me, but I wanted to make sure you're okay. Text me, or call me, please." I ended the message and waited for Dustin to call back.

I'd fell asleep in my car, but woke up when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I quickly answered it, not looking to see who called.

"Hello?" I answered.

"We're all meeting at the mall. That includes the girls."

"Alright. I'll be there in a few." I hung up and began to drive towards the mall.

I got to the mall and parked the car. I got out and walked inside to the Hollister. They have good seating and I'm tired. Before I was at the store, my phone rang. It was Eric so I answered.

"Hey Marco. We're meeting at the Hollister." Perfect. I can take a nap.

"Alright. I'm already here, so I'll see you soon."

I hung up and went inside to one of the couches. I sat down on one and closed my eyes, getting into a relaxed state. I finally drifted off to sleep, getting deeper and deeper in sleep.

I was awakened by a shake and a kiss on the cheek. I slowly opened my eyes to see Casey smiling down at me.

"What the hell?" I asked.

"You're so cute when you sleep." She said.

"Don't call me cute." I half groaned, half sighed, and sat up. I noticed my gang and the girls spread out around the store, each looking at something different.

"Sorry, I call it as I see it." Casey said, sitting beside me. She places her hand on mine, which is on my thigh, and leans in for a kiss. I swiftly dodge her by standing up and walking away.

I walk over to my gang who've now clustered together. I greeted them all as I joined the group.

"So why are you so tired?" Paul asked me.

"My cousins kept me up all night. I didn't want to be mean to them and tell them to leave me alone."

"You're getting..." Dustin started, but I gave him a warning look and he shut up. "Pale. You're getting pale. What happened to your color?"

"Things have happened today that I don't want to talk about."

"Go home and get some sleep." Kyle said.

"I can't. The twins are there and I can't deal with kids right now."

We walked through the mall, stopping wherever we felt. But as we walked through the mall, I saw two people together, They looked very familiar. I strained my eyes to see the couple. Bailey and Justin? But... how can they be together already? They were walking side-by-side, holding hands and smiling. I can't believe it.

"Dude! Is that Bailey and Justin?" Kyle exclaimed.

"Shut up!" I said, not wanting them to hear. "Don't let them hear you."

"You're not upset?" Chase asked me.

"Of course not. Why would I care? We're no longer talking or seeing each other. She's officially my past." I wish.

We were thinking about leaving when my cell rang. I took it from my pocket and looked at the number. It was unfamiliar but I answered anyway.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey Marco, it's Candice." I rolled my eyes. She hasn't called in a while so I figured she forgot about me.

"What do you want?"

"I have to tell you something important."

"Well, what is it?"

"Well, uh... I- I'm pregnant." F**k! This is not my day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think of that?! Shocker right? Anyway, I did not edit since I need to go to bed. I leave later today (since it's 2:00am), My last day in the U.S and then I'm going back to Germany. Give me your thoughts!

Picture is of all the characters. It wasn't easy to make! ->

Please comment, vote, and/or fan. Thanks!! ;-D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 5.8K 42
What will happen when good girl Katie bumps into bad boy Cameron Dallas He's the type of boy your parents warned you about!
489K 11.7K 29
Marcus is a teenager who desires one night stands and deeply opposes emotions. Olivia is a teenager who reads romance novels and believes in soulmate...
205K 7.7K 26
Katie is facing her last year of high school with her two best friends, Trey and Cody. Nothing complicates things like a love triangle, right? That's...