28 Years in Neverland

By Rhaella_Emma_Targary

Theres a girl...one day she just appeared on the island no memory of who she is or where she came from There... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Third Book!
28 Years in Neveland Trailer
28 Years of Texting
Neverland Text Messages
Instagram/Prequel
Prequel
Alternate Reality Book!
Twist of Fate Short "Hook" story!

Chapter 16

767 28 2
By Rhaella_Emma_Targary

Peter was happy to say the least. He had just about everything he wanted. Even if he forced Charlie to be here. Soon enough the boy would be his. Along with Charlie...but would he be able to do what he had to? Would he be capable of crushing her heart?

-----------------

Charlie's POV

I was Pan's slave to say the least. But I mainly was the guard of the island.

I was wandering around as usual on the island. It was night but Peter didn't want me around the camp. Who knows why but I try not to cross him anymore.

I watched from the bushes as a boy and two grown adults fell through a portal onto the island.

"Charlie, you shouldn't be here, seeing this" Felix tells me watching.

"Let me guess, Pan doesn't want me to see any of this?"

Felix nodded and grabbed my arm dragging me away.

"Now stay here" Felix ordered. I rolled my eyes and sat down crossing my arms.

"I'm not a dog you know" I snapped at him.

"And yet you obey me"

"Because I have no choice" I say quietly as Felix walks away.

I go over my weapons, I was equipped with a bow and arrow and a sword. Not much but enough to protect myself.

"You alright?"

I turned around and saw...

"Peter? What are you wearing?" I asked seeing him dressed like a lost boy.

"My costume of course" He says smirking.

"To trap the boy I'm guessing" I say with a heavy sigh.

"Exactally, I'm just here to be sure you wouldn't get in my way" He explains pacing around me.

"Wouldn't dream of it" I whisper.

"Good" He says and dissappears.

--------------

I heard rusteling in the woods, down where the boy and two people made camp. I turned to look but was thrown up against a tree.

"Where's Henry" A familar voice growled.

"Who?" I coughed out.

"My grandson" He says his voice and grip getting tighter.

"I....Don't know....what you're talking about" I cough seeing stars. I'm thrown back and get up hitting my head pretty hard.

"Who are you?!" He shouts at me.

"Thats none of your concern" I growl getting up and grabbing my sword.

"You might wanna put that away deary, wouldn't want to hurt yourself now would we?" He says conjuring up a fire ball.

"You're the one who will be hurt" I growl back aiming an arrow at his heart with my bow and arrow. Before I can fire it he dissappears. He seemed so familar but...I couldn't remember.

-----------------

I walked back to camp, finding it to be entirely empty. I stay by the fire and wait. The Boy, the Lost Boys, along with Peter eventually came back.

"There's girls on Neverland?" The boys asks. I look up and see Peter laugh at him.

"Only the special ones, and that one is the most special girl of them all" Peter expalins pointing towards me.

"Thats what you think" I say with a forced smile standing up and walking to Peter.

"I'm Henry" the Boy, Henry says smiling.

"Charlie" I say looking at him oddly.

"I'll let you two get aquantied" Pan says walking away with his hands behind his back.

I sit on the log and Henry sits next to me.

"So...are you a Lost Girl then?" Henry asks.

"Not by choice" I say with a sigh.

"So Pan kidnapped you then?"

"In a sense yes..." I explain. I feel something pulling towards me.

"Stay here" I tell Henry.

I wander into the woods, feeling something pulling at me.

"Going off for a family vist are we?"

I turn around and see Peter come walking out from behind a few trees.

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

"I just finished talking to your dear sister, and guess what? They are only here for one thing. The Boy. She, your parents, even the pirate have no idea you exist" He explains pacing around me.

"What do they want with the boy?" I ask.

"To destory Magic...With the boy everything will finally be over....but....at a cost, everyone's life."

"They....they really don't know about me?" I ask tears in my eyes.

"Go ask them yourself, they are right through that wood, but if you do. I have to warn you it won't be pretty"

"And since when have you cared about my feelings?"

"Since the day i've meet you. Look, I know we aren't on the best terms but trust me...please" He asks quietly.
I sigh and turn back around heading back towards camp.

"Thats a good girl" He says and follows me back.

"They're trying to cheat..." Peter says zoning out.

"Who is?"

"Your idoitic family" He growls.

"Come on, there's about to be a fight tonight" He says grabbing my hand and tugging me back to camp.

------------------

I kept my arrow at the ready as I watched them walk into camp.

Henry this, Henry that...Pan was right. Even Captian Hook...

I held my bow and arrow out at Pan's signal. He disguised me so they wouldn't recongise me. Arrowd were flying, I knicked my father with one. I pulled out my sword and began to fight Hook with all my strength.

"Enjoying working for Pan?"

I'm about to answer when Peter calls us all back. I run to his side and look down, not being able to look any of them in the eye.

--------------

Afterwards I wander through the woods and sit on a rock. I pull back my hood stopping the magical disguise.

"Charlie?"

I look up and see Hook...

"So you've finally returned. Not to save me though to save the boy am I right?" I ask my voice laced with anger.

"Charlie let me expalin..."

"No! You left me....you left me here to die!"

"No Pan made you send me away. I would have happily taken you with me."

"No...but then you have a chance...you remembered me and yet...you didn't care enough to come find me or save me" I shout back.

I turn and run back to camp, back to my real home.

"Charlie?"

I look up from my sitting point at the base of the tree and see Peter looking at me concerned.

"What do you want?" I ask wiping my tears away.

"Look, I know I haven't been the kindest towords you but I...I am concerned for you."

"No your not...You said so yourself you've been using me." I sniffle.

"True, thats all so very true but I've stupidly fallen in love with you as I did" He says crouching down to my level.

"Just admit it to yourself, I'm all you have left"

"Thats true" I say solomly.

"Good, now come on and eat" He says helping me to my feet and leading me back towards the center of camp.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 259 21
When seventeen year old Anna Jacques gets whisked away to Neverland, will she be able to defeat evil, save Henry and go back home, or will she be stu...
14.6K 377 43
Serenity is the daughter of Captain Hook. She has a sister named Sarah, her twin. Her mother was killed, and she spent over thirty years in Neverland...
102K 2.6K 22
Haley is a girl who tries hard to fit in. Its hard to fit in when don't have any friends and everyones afraid of you because your dads in prison. Hal...
37.1K 629 11
You're just a girl living in Storybrooke. Your best friend is Henry Mills. He tells you how everyone in town is from a fairytale and you're the only...