Blind To The Facts

By Muahbby

When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake, and then it subsides. And whe... More

First Meetings
You short changed me
Let's play a little game
Teddy Bear
Heated Moments
Falling
Freak Show
Love Song
Wanna bet?
Give in to me
Blood on the Dancefloor
Uncomfortable
Boys.
Where'd that come from?
Reality.
Acting Civil
Me & You
I'm positive.
Bearing the Bad News?
Love knows no color
E.R
Fistful of Tears
Please don't let it be over.
Scars
Red Heads.
Leave.
I'm gone
She blames herself.
Shoes, Let's get some shoes.
Moving On.
We meet again.
Awkward
Hello.
Together.
French meals.
Make love to me
Come Closer.
Fighting.
Ordinary People
Just one of them days.
1 4 3
Sweet
Helping Others.
Cheers!
Long Distance
Respect
Tease
Girl Fight
Drunk
Houses, houses, houses
New Life.
What an interesting dinner.
I think I wanna marry you.
Interviews
Smartass
Birthday Sex
Try again.
Waiting.
Snitch.
Preggo, lego
Heartbeats
Merry Christmas Eve
Sleigh Bells
Dress Fitting
Pre-Wedding Jitters
Honey! Honeymoon
Honeymoons over.
Labor Pains, Baby Gains, Love Tames
Where's the Milk?!
Sushi? Sushi!
Sweet Reunions
...Ever After(;
Epilogue

Get Out.

6.7K 49 4
By Muahbby

"Which one you lookin' at?" I asked him trying to maintain my anger.

"The one in the maroon dress!" He watched them as they made their way to the stairs.

"You know who that is?" I asked him.

"I don't know, some girl I'm banging tonight." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Dude! That's my ex! Piper? Ya' remember?!"

I waited until it clicked in his mind.

"Aww man!" He face palmed hisself,"Can I still get with her?"

"Hell naw!" I yelled, but stopped when I saw them enter the room.

I stared at Piper as she ignored us and made her way to the balcony, so she could look over the club.She lazily hung her arm over the balcony and leaned forward. I looked over to Adam who was busy talking to Ally. Lorelai and the others were sitting on the couch, babbling away into their own world.

I sighed and got up and walked to Piper leaning on the balcony next to her. She turned and glanced at me before turning her attention back at the club.

"Nice view ain't it?"

She nodded but said nothing.

"Piper, you could act like we've never met before, but I've seen you naked." I whispered to her.

She turned and stared at me shocked,"Why did you call us up here?'

"I didn't, Adam did." I put my hands up, in a surrendering manner.

She looked towards Adam, and shook her head,"I need a drink." She started walking towards the way she came in.

"Want me to come with you?" I called after her.

She kept on walking as if she didn't hear me.

------------------------------------------

I was almost down the stairs when I heard a deep sultry voice in my ear," You know they probably wouldn't let you back in V.I.P? Thats why I came with you, that way you could get back in."

I glanced at Malachi, and he was wearing his trademark smile. The one that I missed so much.

"Oh, how thoughtful!" I fake smiled.

"What's your problem?" He looked hurt.

I stopped walking and turned towards him," If my memory serves me right, we are EX'S, we're never supposed to cross paths again. WAIT! I'll- never mind."

I walked up to Craig, "Gimme five shots of Tequila."

"Coming right up." I watched him as he set out five shot glasses.

"You have a drinking problem?" Malachi said sarcastically.

I really didn't, its just I wanted to forget this night happened. This was actually gonna be my first time drinking so much.

"Only when I'm dealing with assholes." I glared at him before downing the shots.

I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand,"Keep them coming."

Craig gave me a funny look before taking the glasses back to refill them.

Malachi stopped them," Don't do it, Piper you're gonna get alcohol poisoning."

"Why do you care? Craig FILL THEM UP!" I spat.

After about a billion shots, I tried to call the girls that I was leaving to go home, I failed miserably. Malachi looked on in amusement.

"W-whaat are.. YYOOUU laffiiinngg at-tah!" I slurred whipping my head towards him. Maybe a little too fast because I almost fell but Malachi caught me.

I pushed my self off of him and stumbled towards the club exit. I almost tripped over my feet again before I reached the door but Malachi caught me.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Hommee." I sang. I walked away from him and made it out the door. I sloppily kissed Joe on the cheek before turning to walk on the street. I stood there, not knowing what I should do next.

"Piper give me your car keys." Malachi came up behind me.

"Why?! No!" I wagged my finger in his face.

"Piper you're drunk! If I let you drive home, I wouldn't be able to live with myself."

I glared at him, but failed miserably again," I'm n.n.-...Im not dur-runkk!..besiddess. I walked here." I forcefully pointed to the ground.

He grabbed my shoulder,"Fine, which way?"

"Howw aboouutt I walk-kuh home, and yoouu walk back tooo the cluubuhh?" I laughed at my own joke.

"Seriously Piper, I don't want nothing to happen." He reasoned.

Anger creased my face,"Why-y do youu carree!?" I stumbled but walked away on my way to my house," Do you think that I'll wreck-kuh a WALL?"

"Piper, this is getting annoying, let me just make sure you get home safe."

"F-f-fine, you bet-ter not be a serriaall killuhh!"

---------------------------------------------------

I smiled because that was what she said when we first met, when we out to eat.

After we walked two blocks, Piper drunkenly spewed curse words at me for 'following her' before she stopped and took off her shoes. She stumbled a little more before she stopped at a French Quarter Pink Building. She tried to walk up the stairs to the front door but failed, she eventually gave up and crawled up them. About half way I stepped in to help her, "NO! Don't touch me!" she yelled and I stepped back and chuckled. Finally she made her way to her front door apartment.

She stood by her door and tried to fumble in her clutch to get the keys. After about five minutes of digging she let out an exasperated whine," I c-can't finddd the k-keys!"

I chuckled and took her hand and slide the key chain off her wrists. I easily found the key and unlocked the door. She stumbled in then stopped, she clutched her throat and ran to, what I assume was the bathroom.

I looked around the apartment, it was cozy for what just her living here, well I think she just stayed here by herself.  The whole apartment was open, the only thing private was the bathroom. The kitchen, living room, and bedroom was all in one big room. It had a modern loft feel to it. It suited her.

I closed the door behind me and walked to the closed bathroom door. I heard Piper throwing up the other side. I knocked on the door," You okay?"

Between gagging Piper groaned," No."

"Can I come in?'

She gagged again,"The doors unlocked."

I walked in a looked around the silver bathroom, every decoration in there was silver. Then I remembered it was her favorite color. I looked down at Piper, who besides had her head in the toilet, was killing the maroon dress, it hugged her tiny figure. And the way she hugged the toilet seat made the dress raise up even more. I stared at her for another minute before I realized that I had a girlfriend. But a blind man could see that I missed Piper.

Piper gagged again snapping me out of my thoughts, I walked towards her and pulled her hair back, "You okay?" I rubbed circles on her back.

She whimpered then shook her head 'no'.

"Where's your aspirin?" I looked around.

She lifted her small hand and pointed to the mirror. I tucked her hair in dress, before opening the medicine cabinet. I grabbed the small bottle and shook out two small white pills. I set them on the counter before walking to the kitchen to get her some water. I came back to see her sitting on the closed toilet with her head in her hands.

"Here." I pushed the pills and water to her.

She stared at me for awhile before taking the water and pills from me, "Thank You."

We sat in the bathroom for awhile before I spoke up," I'm sorry."

"About what?" She looked up from her hands.

"About everything. I'm sorry for turning my back on you." I told her.

"Why are you telling me this?" Piper rolled her eyes.

"Because I see that you have this certain hate for me." I said quietly.

She exhaled loudly before getting up,"Thanks for taking care of me, but you should leave."

I followed her out to the living room," I'm not leaving until you accept my apology, and why do you hate me so much?"

She turned to me before rubbing her temples, "Gosh, Malachi.. You're giving me a headache.. Look can you please leave?"

"No." I crossed my arms and looked down at her.

"You really wanna know why?!" She raised her voice.

"That's why I'm still here!"

She bumped past me and sat on the couch. I sat down next to her.

"Malachi, I forgive you, I don't know why, but it seems like I always will."

"Okay, but why do you hate me."

"-Malachi why did you break up with me?" She asked.

It had kind of took me by surprise, I wasn't expecting that question. "I don't know.-"

"Bullshit." She stared at me blankly.

" I was angry. I lost my baby.-"

"Here we go again,"she shook her head," how the hell do you think that made me feel? I had a bond with the baby, we were connected! I was hurt when I lost the baby, probably more than you!"

She was crying now.

"Pip. L-"

"No let me finish! And don't call me that! I wanted to remain strong even though I lost our child, I wanted to be strong for you, I wanted us to get through this together..but you had other plans.."

"Is that why you hate me so much?!" I merely yelled, if that was it, if this was why she hated me so much , it was fucked up.

She snorted," Boy, you're just scratching the surface.. you really wanna know?"

I stared at her. She became serious and found a sudden interest in the pattern on her couch.

"I blame myself for everything. After you left, Tj and I got together..Everything was good for awhile then, I found out that I was in an abusive relationship."

My fists clenched,"He hit you?"

"Why do you care? Too many to count, anyways,"She shrugged it off as if she just asked what the weather was," I went into depression mode and tried to commit suicide, I failed.-"

"Piper,-" I tried to comfort her.

She moved back and stared at me," I think you should leave."

Was she serious? She wanted me to leave after she told me this, I pitied her, but I couldn't help but think that this was all my fault.

She stared into my eyes,"You're pitying me aren't you?..See I knew I shouldn't have told you this."

"Piper, I'm sorry, but I'm not leaving you like this."

"Like what?! Heartbroken?! It's too late for that now. I'll be okay.. I fine right now aren't I?" She spat before getting up and walking to her bed," You can let yourself out."

I stood up and stared at her, she slipped out of her dress and got under the covers. I got into the bed after her and pulled her towards me.

"Why are you still here?" She yelled.

She turned towards me and buried her head in my chest, I rubbed her shivering shoulders.

"When I was asleep,"She spoke all of a sudden," In the hospital, the baby told me to tell you that she loved you and said not to worry because she was okay."

I froze to process for about five minutes what she said,"You saw her?"

Silence. I pulled Piper away from me to see that she was sleeping, she had cried herself to sleep.

_________________________________-

sorry for the spelling mistakes, (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.2K 8.1K 35
جانگ ایون می با یه مزاحم عجیب غریب بنام جئون جونگکوک توی زندگیش و مدرسش سروکله میزنه ایون می از جونگکوک متنفره و جونگکوک هم متقابلا از ایون می یه را...
64.8K 3.6K 42
Spin-Off installment to the Cocoa and Vanilla Series What if the decisions that sealed Destiny and Justin's fate in Cocoa And Vanilla were changed? W...
181K 7K 50
- Sequel to Only on camera - In which, They both question if they will ever find their way back to each other
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...