No Time for a Thug

By _Ashaanti_

Alexia Hastings is growing and growing fast. She has always been eye candy but manages to stay level headed... More

First Book!
Chapter 1: My Life
Chapter 2: I'm Alexia
Chapter 3: I'm not ready
Chapter 4: Birthday Crash
Chapter 5: Kickback
Chapter 6: Sweet Dreams
Chapter 8: Getting Soft
Chapter 9: Who Are You?
Chapter 10: I Don't Understand
Sequel Maybe
Chapter 11: Maturity
Picture ;)
Chapter 12: I Love you
Chapter 13: Figure it out
Reminder!!!!!
Chapter 15: What Would I Do?
Chapter 16: Whatever It Takes
Chapter 18: My Everything
Chapter 19:The Beginning
Chapter 20: Communication is Key
Chapter 21: Talk to Me
Chapter 22: Sugar and Spice
Chapter 23: Looking Up
Chapter 24: Tonight's Xscape
Chapter 25: Do It Big
Chapter 26: Mischiefs
Chapter 27: Possibilities
No Time for Love
Yaaaaass!

Chapter 7: Lifted Weight

45.6K 1.5K 252
By _Ashaanti_

I know this chapter is short but hey

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Erika came marching through the door with nostrils flaring and everything.

"I can't believe this shit!"

I got up from the couch and followed her to the kitchen table.

"What happened?"

"He doesn't think the baby is his."

I looked away scratching my head.

"What?" she asked. "You don't think its his either. Do you?"

"Now wait. Hold up. I never said that."

"But yo reaction did."

I did feel kind of bad but she has been sleeping around a lot lately.

"I'm sorry Erika but you have been sleeping around lately."

She looked at her hands then back up at me.

"No Alexia. This baby is his."

"But how do you know!"

"Because Alexia! He was my first." 

I was shocked. I couldn't. I didn't believe her.

"How is that even possible?" I asked. "All those nights you've brought some niggas over here. These walls are thin."  

She chuckled.

"It was oral sex with all those other niggas. But Tyler made me feel special. He made it seem like it was me and only me. I should have known better."

I shook my head.

"Yea. I know that feeling. That nigga ain't shit. Trust me. I should know."

"Alexia. I really can't explain how sorry I am."

I grabbed her hand and looked her in the face.

"I know Erika. I can't even be mad because he pulled that same shit on me." She nodded and smiled.

"Okay. I'm bout to head out and go handle something." I said getting up from the chair.

"Alright."

 * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Is this the one?" Shay asked pointing to the house.

"Yea this is where that bitch nigga stay."

She stopped in front the house and I got out the car.

"If you need me I'll be waiting out here."

"Alright girl." And I closed the car door.

I walked up to the front door and knocked on it. There was no answer so I knocked on it again. Finally some stank ole bitch came to the door.

"Can I help you?"

She was alright looking. But she wasn't all that. She was skinny, about my skin color, and had her hair in a sloppy bun. She wasn't wearing anything but a pair of panties and what looked like one of his shirts.

"Uh. Yeah. Is Tyler here?"

" And who are you?" she asked snapping her neck at me.

"I don't have time for this bullshit."  

I pushed passed her and let myself in. I ran upstairs to his bedroom and I busted through the door.

"You can't knock?" he said sitting up from his bed.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" I yelled.

He sucked his teeth. "Man, I don't know what you talking about."

"I'm talking about Erika and your baby!"

"That baby ain't mine! Everybody and the world know that yo sister a hoe. I'm just the last person she can remember sleepin wit so she tryna pin that baby on me."

I looked at him like he was crazy.

"You know how she knows that the baby is yours?" He looked the other way "Because you were her first."

He snapped his head towards with his eyes wide.

"Man. That can't be right."

I crossed my arms and nodded my head. He jumped out from the bed and started pacing back and forth.  

"Damn! I knew I shoulda wrapped it up with that hoe!"

"My sister is not a hoe!" I said interrupting his thoughts. 

"Do you know the shit we've been through! Do you know why we are always so distant from everybody!?"  

He just stared at me.  

"Because the closest people to you hurt you the the most! You give them all your trust and you know what the with it!?"  

My eyes started watering  

"They shit on it!"

He tried walking towards me but I backed away.

"Look Alexia. I'm sorry I hurt you but I tried to make things better."  

I sighed.

"It's not just you."

I walked over to his bed and sat down.

"When me and my sister were little we would always go to our cousins' house to play and just spend time together."

I don't know why I'm telling HIM this, but I feel like I need a release.

"One day everyone was outside to playing and stuff but I ended up fallin' and scraping my knee. I went inside to ask my uncle for a band-aid. I followed him to the bathroom while he was looking for the first-aid kit in the cabinet. He got it and he said that he would put it on for me. He sat me on the sink and put the band-aid on. Then he kissed my knee.  

At first I thought he was just kissing a boo boo or some shit but he ended up doing more than just kissing my knee. Matter of fact, he was all up on everything, but my scarred area." I chuckled a bit. "I asked him what he was doing and he said he was making me feel better. Me being young Alexia, believed him. I trusted him. From there he just..... ."

Tears poured from my eye.

"I didn't know what to do. I didn't do anything. I just sat there and let him do that to me. I felt like it was wrong but I didn't know." I sobbed.

He came sat next me and put his arm around my shoulder.

"You can't be upset 'bout somethin' that you didn't know about at the time, ma. He a bitch ass nigga for that shit. One day he gon get his. Karma is a bitch."

I nodded my head and wiped my tears.

"Did you tell anyone?" he asked.

I shook my head.

"The only other person that knows is Erika, and that's ony because he did it to her too."

"Why you tell me then?" He questioned.

"Because. I need you to understand why we are the way we are."

I looked at him. He looked like he was about to cry him self.

"Boy,don't turn into a little bitch on me." I said chuckling.

We both started laughing. When the laughter ended, we were stuck in each others eyes. We were both reaching in for a kiss.  

Out of nowhere a image of DJ flashed in my mind. I quickly turned my head and his lips brushed pass my cheek.

"My bad." he said.

I gave him a little smile and got up.  

"Wait." he said. " I know you don't want to be in a relationship but can we still be friends."

I nodded my head.

"Only if you have a talk with Erika." 

He nodded his head and I left. I went downstairs and the girl was sitting on the couch eating some chips. She looked at me and gave me a sideways smile. I rolled my eyes and walked back to Shay's car.

"How did it go?" she asked

"Let's just say that shit is changin'."  

She squinted her eyes at me then just shrugged. As we pulled away from his house I smiled to myself. A weight has been lifted off of me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 7.2K 60
Copyright ©2014 ms_snl PAYTON ROSE CARTER WAS A DIME PIECE WHO'S MOMMA WAS ON CRACK AND DADDY WAS A PIMP. SHE NEVER REALLY UNDERSTOOD WHY SHE WAS BOR...
58.1K 1.7K 29
"I love you" That was all Trent Anderson had to say to get any girl he wanted. Meet Trent Anderson, A cocky player and a Drug lord. Now meet his best...
22.6K 1.4K 46
WORKS #01 |Please note; these are works of fiction meaning all characters and events appearing in this story are made up. Any resemblance to real per...
416K 21K 45
When Ryann meets Ava - she's intrigued right away from the smooth woman who is more than just a mystery. From her luxurious lifestyle to her love lif...