I Am...Yours (MJ & Beyonce L...

By ___Flawless

This story is totally different from what you're expecting. Beyonce is 18 and is the group Destiny's Child wi... More

I Am...Yours
Dangerously Breaking Up
Here We Are
At Last
Princess of Neverland
Lady of My Life
For All Time
Remember the Deja Vu
Destiny's Who?
Whatzupwitu
King Michael and Queen Bey
In the Closet
Whatever Happens
Michael's Halo
Speechless
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
The Warning
Divide and Conquer
Growing Pains
Smash Into You
The Unacceptables
The Royal Family
Domesticated Paradise
Dance for You
Crazy In Love
Any Questions Ms. Williams?
I Don't Wanna Give You The Wrong Impression...
My Name is Beyonce But Mrs. Jackson If You're Nasty
Morphine
99 Problems
Hola Senor Cruz...
Cry Together
The Chapter With So Much Drama
The Separation and Reconciliation
When I First Saw You...
A Neverland Christmas
I'm A Grown Woman
The Tatiana Experience
Somebody's Being a Bit Salty......BEYONCE!!!
I Am Fabulous, I Am Gone With the Wind Fabulous!
Suspicions?
Lesbi-honest
The Fear
Senza di te non sono niente (Without You I Am Nothing)
This Time Around
"Turn Up!" "Turn Down!" "Why?" "Because I'm Pregnant!"
Super Daddy to the Rescue!
Baby Be Mine
99 Problems Just Doubled
Clique
It Could Be Anyone.....
It's Not the Same
H-Town
The Beyhive
Everybody's Got a Dark Side...Where's Yours?
My Mine
The Perfect Lying Family
Cry Me a River **Slick Rated R**
Beyonce Knowles or Beyonce Knowles-Jackson?
Thanksgiving Kick-Off
If I Were A Boy
No Angel
A Place With No Name
Heaven
Heaven Part II
Resentment
Recovery Stage
The Plan
Bad Press Day
Are You Even?
The Execution Part One
The Execution Part Two
Preview: You vs. Them

Ego

4.2K 59 27
By ___Flawless

Michael's POV

I sat erect in bed. Beyonce slept in a hotel room all by herself that night after her episode. I sighed. I needed a smoke. "To bad I don't know where to get a cigarette." I pinched the bridge of my nose and laid back down. It was three in the morning and today was the today Bey kicked off her tour. I crossed my arms and began to pout. I wanted to understand why Bey was so upset? I haven't slept with Tatiana unlike Bey who slept with Cruz. My lips twisted into a frown. "I'm gonna call her." I snatched up my cellphone and dialed Bey's number. "I know she isn't sleep. She doesn't sleep the night before a big concert." 

The phone rang. And it rang. And it rang until I reached her voicemail. I groaned and tossed my phone to the side. I called her hotel room and she picked up. 

"Hello?" 

I didn't know what to say. Was I sorry? Did I desperately need my wife, my everything back in my arms? 

"Hello?" Bey asked again, this time more irritable. I sighed and hung up. "What the actual hell Michael?" I whispered, "what is wrong with you?" I looked up at the dark ceiling until I heard my cellphone ring. I grabbed it and answered slowly. 

"Yes?" "Why are you playing phone tag with me at three in the morning Michael Jackson?" I giggled softly and laid down on the pillow. "Do you still think that I tried to make a pass at Tatiana?" I whispered. Beyonce huffed into the phone. "I don't know...maybe." I sighed. "Well there goes our trust." I heard Bey chuckle. "Yeah looks like the two biggest superstars are having trust issues with each other." I nodded. "How are my babies?" I asked. Beyonce sighed. "Prince is sleep and Princess is....drinking her milk. Poor baby." 

"Did you sing to her?" I asked. "Of course I did Michael." "I'm just checking. She usually goes to sleep right after I sing to her." Bey paused. "Looks like your voice is the magic touch," she whispered softly. I smiled. "Michael?" Bey asked. "Yes Princess?" 

"Do you hate me?" 

I gasped. "What type of question is that?" I almost shouted. "After all I've put you through. The attack, the affair, my loud and obnoxious self....I kinda see why Jay would do the things he did." "Don't you dare say that," I sternly ordered. I found myself standing up in my room and putting on my house shoes. I put on my shirt and walked out my room down to hers. "I mean...I don't know. I can be a bit out landish," Bey said. 

"Yeah you can be, but that doesn't mean I'd hit you and beat you continuously." 

I stood at her door. "Babygirl open the door." "Huh?" "Just do it." I hung up and waited until Bey opened the door. She dropped the phone. "Hi," I said. "Hey." Bey smiled and looked down. "Can we start over?" I whispered, "no more accusations and no more crazy questions?" Bey blushed. "Of course. I'm Beyonce." She held her hand out. I laughed. 

"I'm Michael." I shook her hand and kissed it softly. I could tell in her smooth brown eyes that she hadn't felt that certain electricity in a while. I smiled and stepped closer. "Now where did we leave off?" I asked as my eyes focused on Bey. Bey's eyes focused on the bed. "I know where," she whispered. 

Beyonce's POV

I woke up at six. I had to be at the arena in two hours. I saw that Michael was gone and back in his room. I smirked. "Like we had a one night stand." When I walked to my bathroom there was a small note written in Michael's chicken stratch of a hand writing. 

Maybe for once we can forget everything that's happened before we met each other. It has been nothing but complete bliss with you Ms. Bey. No wonder you're a wonderful singer you can hold your breath for a long time.

P.S. You sure do have a deep throat ;) 

I smirked and stretched my jaws out. I sure did do that last night. I laughed and took my shower. I began humming while I was cleaning myself up. I had to wow everyone today. My first tour since I left Destiny's Child. I gotta kill it. I washed up pretty good and stepped out. My hair was preserved from last night's activities so I really didn't have to do much until show time. My brown and blond hair was in wild curls all over my face so I was good. I put on my bra and undies and brushed my teeth. The twins were up crawling around. 

Too bad Tatiana was in here. I groaned and thought about that long night with Michael. I smiled and fixed myself up. I stole one of Michael's button downs and put it on with a pair of leather skinny pants. It was his classic red. I put on a neutral color gloss and stared back at myself. "Not bad." I walked out the bathroom and saw Tatiana huddling the kids towards the door. 

"We'll be down stairs Mrs. Jackson." 

I nodded as I finished myself up by putting on classic black Louboutin heels. I sighed until I heard someone knock. "Yes?!" It was probably Dana or Solange. When I opened it Michael stood there in his red shirt and black pants. 

He laughed as he tipped his fedora. "Good morning ma'am." "Good morning sir." He stepped into my room and kissed me on the lips. "Nice note you left for me." Michael laughed. "Hey, you do have a deep throat." I punched my husband in the chest. He wheezed. "I'm just teasing honey." Michael smiled as he sat down on the white couch. 

"You like nice today," he complimented. 

"Thanks," I said as I packed my bags since we were leaving as soon as we performed. I could feel those brown eyes and holding onto every move I made. I turned around. "Is there something you're looking at?" I asked. Michael laughed and shrugged. "I don't know it's a lot to take in at one time." I crossed my arms. Michael chuckled as he walked over to where I was packing. He turned me around. "You performed for me last night. I guess I'll perform for you." 

"What do you mean?" I asked in a seductive whispered. Michael smiled and leaned into my ear. "I'm glad you asked." Michael pushed me against the wall and pinned me down with his hips. "This is just like in the dressing room," I remembered. Michael chuckled as kissed my neck. I smiled and threw his hat off. Michael pulled my legs up around his slender waist. I had unbuttoned his shirts he unbuckled my jeans. "Dang Bey, why do you always wear these damn leather pants?" I laughed. 

"It's a challenge sir." 

Michael rolled his eyes. He knelt down and did the craziest thing known to man. He grabbed the zipper by his teeth and yanked it off. "MICHAEL!!" He shrugged as he pushed my pants down. "It worked didn't it?" I sighed and laughed. "You must miss me and my kitty kat?" I whispered in his ear. Michael unzipped his pants. "Are you going to commentate this whole time?" I laughed and shook my head. "I guess I won't." Michael smiled and kissed me all over my bare chest. I bit my lip as his large hands ran up my thighs. I tried to surpress a moan as he reached the top.

"Michael nooo..."

He interrupted me with a kiss. I winced in pleasure because he wouldn't stop. I loved it when he did this to me. I buried my face into his long black hair. My nails dug deep into his smooth skin. I groaned. "Michael...just do me already. Stop teasing!" I whined. Michael laughed and kissed me softly. "Just yesterday you didn't want this" Michael informed me. My mood dropped as soon as he said that.

"I'm just sayin'." 

"I was mad at you."  Michael grinned. "And what if I don't?" Michael squinted his eyes at me. I frowned. "I don't know. I guess I'd give you the silent treatment." He laughed. "I hate not hearing that pretty voice of yours. And when you hit those sexy high notes in bed." "You are extremely out there," I whispered in disgust," but I love it." I kissed my Michael on his lips. He chuckled and pushed his tongue into my mouth. I pressed my hips against his. 

"Come on don't be scared of me," I said. Michael threw me on the bed and got on top of me. "It's me who you should be scared of." I smiled. "I'm terrified then." Michael stretched my arms out and began to head down south. I hollered out his name. "Oh damn Michael," I hissed. I groaned as I saw Michael's head between my legs. "Michael stooopppp!!!" I grabbed a fistful of his hair and tugged hard trying to get him to stop. I don't think my weak little body could take this. Stop lying Beyonce.  I sighed in relief when he came up and unbuttoned his pants. And took the dive. I moaned in pleasure. "Damn girl," Michael whispered in my ear. I laughed and enjoyed the wonderful friction that only Michael and I could produce together. 

"Michael! Bey!" Solange and Dana hollered in unison. Oh crap!!they're in the room!! I hit Michael aside the head. He hit me back. "Do you mind I'm busy!" He hissed. I tried to explain but he stuffed a sock in my mouth. "Hush! You wanted the D ma'am!!!" I shook my head vigorously as I spit out the sock. "You don't understand," I said in between moans and pants. 

"Michael! Bey! Oh my crap!!!!" 

Solange stared at both of us with wide eyes and Dana just turned to face the wall. I groaned. Michael looked up and glared at his assistant. "Dana you're such a cockblock." I winced at my little sister. 

"Hey Solange," I whispered. 

Solange shot me that "I just caught the stomach virus face". "Well this is interesting," Michael said as he propped himself on his elbows. "Enjoying the show?" He asked sarcastically. Dana looked at the ceiling. "I just saw my boss do his wife," Dana said. "You think that's bad?!" Solange asked. "That's my older sister and my brother-in-law." Ooohh Solange is scarred for life. 

I sighed. "I'm sorry." "I ain't," Michael replied. I hit him. "What? You were the one talking about I was extremely out there but you loved it!" Michael hollered. Dana covered eyes. "Michael, could you please put your erect penis AWAY?!!" Michael looked down and gasped. 

"Whoa.Hehehe hey Bey. Is the Penis Colada you asked about last night?"  Michael looked at me.I shook my head.  Michael wiggled his eyebrows at me. Dana groaned. "I just wanted to tell you all that the cars are ready, but I see you aren't." Dana walked out the room. Solange stood back though. 

"He got a big ego...such a big ego," Solange sang to me. 

"NO SOLANGE!!!" Michael and I hollered. Solange shook her head as she walked out our room. 

Michael looked down at me with a puzzled look on my face. 

"You wrote a song about my Mike Junior?" 

I sighed. "Michael...it was-" 

"I wanna hear it!" Michael said in excitement. I looked up at my husband like he lost his mind. "You'll hear it during the show." Michael smiled and looked down. "Is it big?" He asked with an insecure tone. "Michael get off me!" I hollered. He laughed and hugged me. He zipped his pants up. "So you wrote a song about Mike Junior. I am honored." Michael wiped away a fake tear. 

"Are you going to write a song about my kitty kat then?" "I already did." I threw my arm out to stop him. "When? What is it called?" Michael smirked. "You gotta listen to what I'm saying when I sing, Bey." Michael and I walked out our room. "You think Dana and Solange are going to tell?" Michael shrugged. 

"Tell what? That her boss has a 12 inch-" 

"Don't finish that sentence Michael Jackson." 

Author's Note: LOL!!!! I crack myself up. Wattpad almost made this Rated R. Lol. This is funny! Anyways..I just wanted to write a few chapters that were funny. I hope no one is offended by me!  It's all in good nature people. Hehehe...lol and I thought about a name for my fans something unique and cool so I chose. The unacceptables! We sound like a band! ^.^ I'm such a dork. Yeah Demi chose a name for y'all! My little unacceptable. Since we're unacceptably different to everyone else. Since when is cool fun? NOPE!! Anyways I guess I could leave you all with a fun fact about me. 

Demi Fun Fact #1: I stutter a little. 

There be gone!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

499K 19.1K 59
13 years after being kidnapped from her superstar parents, Beyoncé and JAY-Z are finally reunited with their now sixteen year old daughter, Isabella...
796 44 29
The Way I Love You Beyoncé Giselle Knowles, lead singer with her group Destiny's Child. A young hit star whose career was just taking off. She's alwa...
96.9K 3.1K 43
Bey is in high school and she meets Jay but she doesn't think he will like her because she's not like all the other girls. Jay is the star quarterbac...
425K 19.2K 62
Beyoncé Knowles and Jay-Z has been a relationship for over 5 years. Over a period of time, she notices her future husband spends less and less time w...