Finding The One ✦ Jack Gilins...

By JackGMatthewE

Falling for someone in such a short amount of time seems nearly impossible, and is impossible. Right? More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
f o u r t y - o n e
f o u r t y - t w o
f o u r t y - f o u r
f o u r t y - f i v e
f o u r t y - s i x
f o u r t y - s e v e n
f o u r t y - e i g h t
f o u r t y - n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y - o n e
f i f t y - t w o
f i f t y - t h r e e
f i f t y - f o u r
f i f t y - f i v e
f i f t y - s i x
Sequel
Yo!!!
ATTENTION!!

f o u r t y - t h r e e

4.4K 75 9
By JackGMatthewE

•Jack's POV•

"Hey you aren't the Chinese delivery guy," I laughed.

"Shawn!" Ava yelled as she jumped off my back.

"Hey you two," Shawn laughed as Ava hugged him.

"How've you been?! I haven't seen you in the longest!" Ava said as they separated.

"I've been crazy busy! But I wanted to stop by, I heard y'all moved in together and had to see so for myself."

"Come on in," I said stepping aside.

"Nice place," Shawn said as he stepped in and shut the door.

"We would have ordered more food if we knew you were coming," I said as we walked over to the sitting area.

"Nah it's cool, I already ate," Shawn said as he sat down, "so catch me up you two, how've y'all been?" He asked.

I smiled to myself as I saw Ava's face light up like a Christmas tree she's so beautiful.

"Amazing, well Jack is amazing. We're happy," Ava laughed.

"Yeah haven't been any happier," I smiled as I took Ava's hand in mine.

"What really had you stop by Shawn?" Ava asked.

"Truth? Well...Ave's I also heard you opened up a dance studio."

"Indeed I did, it's going great! We go to our finals tomorrow!" Ava said cheerfully.

"Could I come along? I kind of want to check out what I might be getting my self into," Shawn said chucking.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I furrowed my brows.

"Well that's why I came, I wanted to know if Ave's could choreograph a music video for me. I'm not the best dancer," Shawn chuckled as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Oh my gosh really?! That would help my studio! Like do you just want me to choreograph or you want me to also bring in dancers to be in it?" Ava asked.

"Bring in dancers and show me what I gotta do," Shawn laughed.

"Yes! I would love to!" Ava stood up and hugged Shawn.

"Great! Text me the details of where the finals are at and I'll meet y'all there." Shawn said standing from the couch.

"I'll text them to you," Jack said as he took out his phone.

"Alright well I'll see y'all tomorrow," Shawn said walking to the door.

Once Ava heard the door shut she jumped up onto my lap.

"Jack! This is amazing! I'm so excited for this!" Ava said as she wrapped her hands around my neck.

"I'm excited for you babe!" I said as I snaked my hands around her waist bringing her closer to me.

"Oh my gosh-" Ava froze.

"What's wrong?"

"It's tomorrow...our finals are tomorrow, oh my gosh," Ava rested her head on my shoulder.

I wrapped my arms tighter around her and hugged her tight.

"Hey, they are going to do amazing! They have an amazing teacher," I said and kissed the side of her head.

"They are going to do amazing, they've got everything down and they've given it there all," Ava said picking her head up to look at me.

"Exactly, you've got nothing to worry about," Ava rested her forehead on mine and I pecked her lips.

The door bell went off making me sigh.

"I'll get it," Ava said getting up from my lap.

I walked over to the kitchen to get us some drinks. I poured Ava some Sprite and I got water. As I sat them on the table Ava came into the kitchen with the food.

"Smells amazing," I smiled as she set it down on the table.

"Oooo Sprite," Ava smiled as she took a sip.

"Your favorite."

"Nah, I think Sprite is my second favorite," Ava said as she took out the food from the bag and gave me my box.

"Oh really? What's your favorite then?"

"You of course," she smiled as she walks over to me and lightly pecks my lips then makes her way to her seat and sits down.

We ate and talked about tomorrow and how she hopes things go. I'm going to be backstage with her watching them from there and I honestly can't wait.

"Ava can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what's up?" She said as she threw away the box and sat back down next to me.

"Well you know I love you right?"

"Of course, and you know I love you right?" She smiled.

"So I hope," I chuckled.

"So? What was it you want to ask me, I know there's more to it," Ava said raising her brow.

"Well...do you see a future with me? Like I completely see a future with you, I see myself proposing to you some day, marrying you, having 3 maybe 5 kids with you, go through struggles together, watch our kids grow and send them off to college, moving into a smaller house just for the two of us and growing old. But do you see all of that with me?"

I honestly think that Ava didn't think I was going to ask that because she seemed surprised that I even said all of that.

"Jack, of course I see my future with you, I don't see it with anyone else but you. I can't see a future with out you. I love you Gilinsky."

I exhausted in relief and smiled at her. She stood up and sat on my lap wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Jack Finnegan Gilisnky, I am incredibly and deeply madly in love with you and I promise you that no matter what we go through nothing will ever change that. Wether you like it or not, I'm here to stay," she smiled and pecked my lips.

"Wether I like it or not? I will always like the fact that you're here to stay. I love you Ava Rose and no one will break us apart. And if we ever go down hill, no matter the situation, just know that you are the only woman in my life I will ever love," I cupped her cheeks and lightly pecked her lips.

She smiled as we pulled apart and I put a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"Come on let's get ready for bed."

Ava got off of my lap and we made our way into our room, we brushed our teeth and got ready for bed. Once we were ready I turned off the lights and got in bed next to the love of my life.

Her back was facing me and I snuggled up close to her bringing her to me. I felt the warmth of her skin against my bare chest. Her hair smelled so good, I took in a deep breath and kissed her head.

"I love you Rose," I whispered in her ear.

She slightly turned to look at me.

"I love you Gilinsky," she lightly kissed me and I bit down on her bottom lip as she pulled away.

She giggled a bit as I was still biting down on her lip.

"Jack let go," she giggled.

I brought her closer to me and let go of her lip but started to kiss her around her face making her laugh.

"Jack!" She squealed.

I stopped and laughed a bit looking at her.

"I love your laugh."

"And I love you," she smiled and turned back to how we were.

"Goodnight," I whispered.

"Goodnight," she mumbled.

I knew she fell asleep when I could feel her stomach rise and sink at a steady pace. I stayed awake for a bit just thinking. Thinking about Ava. Thinking about how lucky I am to have her. Thinking about how much my life has changed. Thinking about how far I've came. Thinking about life in general. I couldn't be in a happier place honestly.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Cute cute cute! Honestly loved this! I wish I had this, but nope I'm single as a damn Pringle. Oh well. Anyways! I had major writers block and it took me a while to get something down. But I was reading a whole bunch of stories and this was the outcome and I think it's alright, not the best but I can deal with it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

552K 12.3K 37
Emily Evans and Jack Gilinsky fall madly inlove at first sight. Its almost meant to be until obstacles threaten to break them apart. They know their...
7.1K 233 17
And it's all fun and games Till somebody falls in love But you already bought a ticket And there's no turning back now ✞ঔৣ~~~~~ঔৣ✞ The Riot Club Oliv...
49.7K 950 33
What if Jack Johnson fell in love with you?
114K 1.3K 47
Some people were meant for each other. Not all. (LAUNGUAGE AND SEXUAL SCENES)