Sin. {Urban Love Story}

By Nyahxoxo

My parents are those boogie, stuck up black people who think they the shit. They've always brained washed me... More

Ρrologυε
Ꭶιи #1
Ꭶιи #2
Ꭶιи #3
Ꭶιи #4
Ꭶιи #5
Ꭶιи #5 (R)
Ꭶιи #6
Ꭶιи #7
Ꭶιи #8
Ꭶιи #10
Ꭶιи #11
Ꭶιи #12
Ꭶιи #13
Ꭶιи #14
Wεddιng Nιgнт Blιss
Eριlogυε

Ꭶιи #9

5.3K 247 37
By Nyahxoxo

Tyson

I've been calling Kiërra's ass non-stop. After calming down after our argument I realized what I agreed to. I couldn't lose Kiërra. She's the best thing that ever happened to me since I got here. It's been a month and I haven't heard anything from her. Kiona said she has some family problems she has to deal with but I'm really worried.

I heard the door downstairs open and close and the sound of my family echoed through the quiet house. I walked downstairs to see my mom with a stressful look on her face and Tyreek had an annoyed look on his face. I looked at him and he sized me up and down before brushing past me and going upstairs. Tyrone looked at me with a worrisome expression. "What happened?" I mouthed when ma turned around to take off her shoes.

He shrugged. "Long story." Then he ran past me and went to the living to play video games.

Ma walked into the kitchen and rested her bags on the kitchen counter as she sighed. "What's wrong ma?" I asked following her into the kitchen.

"That boy is gonna kill me Tyson." She said turning to face me. She looked stressed and her eyes were tired. "Tyreek just got expelled for selling drugs in school. Drugs! What am I gonna do with this boy!" She stressed as she rubbed her temples. "I work, I put food on the table, I pay for any sports you guys want to do, I give you freedom but nothing ever seems good enough for Tyreek. He's becoming just like your father, selfish and ignorant and with his attitude he's gonna end in a cell right next to your daddy." Her eyes started to get glossy and she squeezed her eyes shut. "I'm trying so hard to be patient with him Tyson, I really am but there's no getting through him. Is it me that's making him act out like this? Am I the problem?"

I walked over to her and pulled her into a hug. She started sobbing into my chest. I was mad as shit that Tyreek had my mother stressing over him like this. He claims he's a man but he acts just like a little ass boy. Now he got momma doubting her parenting ways. I should give him a good ass whipping to show him who's grown around here. "It's not your fault he acts this way. He's been like that ever since dad went away. You're trying and that's all that matters. I'll deal with Tyreek and you just get some rest."

She lifted her head off my chest and looked up at me. "What would I do without you Ty," she said wiping her tears and smiling at me. "You are growing up to be a fine young man."

I smiled and kissed her in her cheek. "I love you ma."

My mom was the number one woman in my life. I don't give a fuck who you were, you hurt her, I hurt you.

>>>•<<<

I barged into Tyreek's room just in time to see him counting a large stack of cash. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked angrily.

His head snapped up and he shot me an annoyed look. "Can't you fucking knock."

"You got ma crying downstairs over your stupid ass!"

"No one told her to worry about me," he said continuing to count the money on his bed. "Shit, I'm grown. I can take care of myself."

"You are fifteen years old Tyreek. You ain't grown and if you keep acting out like this they'll take you away from us and put you in a foster home or worst, juvie."

"Whatever." He said brushing me off.

"And where the fuck did you get the drugs from?" I continued. "You know ma is gonna have a hard time getting you into another school with this on your record."

"Look," he said glaring at me. "Mind your fucking business and leave me the hell alone. I don't need to answer to you."

"Nigga, who the fuck you think you talkin' too?" I asked getting in his face. "You think you grown, huh? You wanna be a thug and disrespect momma? Them niggas who you throwing your life away for ain't finna have your back when shit goes down. They ain't loyal. You just another youngin' tryna fit it. You ain't shit to them Tyreek and the moment you realize that, all your problems will go away." I told him. "We're your family bruh, you need anything we'll give it to you. We the ones who care about you not them, not no female but us."

I needed him to know that we're not against him. That the streets ain't what he want. I've been down the same road he's going down but now I'm slowly tryna get out of it. I don't want him to end up like me or my pops. He's fifteen, he can do so much more with his life. "Give me the drugs and the money." I said stretching out my hand.

"Are you crazy?" He asked looking at me like I was stupid. "I've paid and earned good money for this shit."

"Give me the fucking shit before I tell momma you brought drugs into her house. I know damn well you don't want her on your case tonight after what just went down today."

He groaned and reluctantly reached into his pocket. He pulled out small plastic bags of weed and coke. "There's more in the shoe box under my bed."

I pulled out a shoe box and opened it up. Inside the box was everything from weed to needles. I looked up at him but he wasn't looking at me. I just shook my head and stuffed everything into the box. "Stay out of trouble Tyreek and go apologize to momma." I said before walking out his room.

I went to grab my lighter from my room and I headed downstairs to our small backyard. I set the box down on the grass and lit it on fire. I didn't want Tyreek getting his hands on these drugs or on the money. They needed to disappeared to a place where he couldn't find them again.

Just as the last of the black cardboard shoe box burned, my phone rang. "Hello." I answered.

"Yo, why you ain't tell me you and Kiërra broke up?" Danté asked me.

I frowned in confusion. "Who told you that?"

"Kevanté told me that Kiërra and Chris was getting married."

"Married?" I yelled out.

What the fuck was this nigga talking about? Kiërra can't be getting married, we're together. That little fight couldn't have broken us up and even if it did she couldn't have moved on so quickly.

"Imma take that as you didn't know." He said as if he felt bad for telling me the truth. "If anyone asks, you didn't hear it from me."

"Danté, I haven't talked to Kiërra in a month but the last time I checked, we were together."

"Well, I don't know the details. Kevanté won't tell me shit but maybe you should go talk to her and see wassup."

"Imma head over to her house right now."

"Aight good luck man."

"Thanks."

I hung up the phone and went inside. I walked to my mom's room just in time to see Tyreek walking out of it. "Did you apologize?" I asked.

"Yeah." He mumbled and walked past me.

I rolled my eyes and walked into my mom's room. She was sitting up in her bed while watching tv. "Ma, I'm going out. Do you want anything?" I asked.

"Just pick up some milk on your way back so Tyrone can have something for breakfast tomorrow."

"Aight ma, I'll be back later."

"Okay baby, be safe."

I blew her a kiss and closed her bedroom door. I walked into the living room where Tyrone was still playing video games. "I'm out little man, I'll be home later."

"Bye Uncle Tyson." He said with his focus still on his video game.

I chuckled and left the house. I hopped in my car and drove to Kiërra's house. I needed to understand what was going on. Kiërra told me she wanted nothing to do with Chris so I couldn't understand why she would be marrying him. I also thought we were kinda together so, yeah.

I pulled up in front of Kiërra's house and sat in my car for a good ten minutes talking to myself. I was nervous but I wasn't the one in trouble. After convincing myself that I got this, I got out my car and walked up to her door. I was about to ring the doorbell when I heard yelling from inside the house. "Shanae, you went too far this time!" A man that sounded like Mr. Payne yelled.

"I just wanted her to marry someone acceptable, someone that can take care of her!" A woman's pleading voice followed. I was more than sure it was Kiërra's mom.

"She's seventeen Shanae!" Mr. Payne yelled. "She has a long time before she thinks about marriage and who she marries isn't our decision."

"Don't you want what's best for our daughter?"

"Yes and this isn't it!"

Suddenly the door swung open and an angry Mr. Payne stepped outside. His expression soften when he noticed me standing in front of him. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't see you there." He said giving me a tight smile. "Shanae, tell Kiërra she has company." Mr. Payne said before walking to his car, getting inside and driving away.

I glanced at Mrs. Payne and saw her scowling at me like I was the root of all her problems. "Wait here." She said sharply and slammed the door in my face.

Suddenly I felt embarrassed for even coming over here. Mrs. Payne was treating me like shit and who knows how many of her nosy neighbors were watching me stand outside her door like a dissed Jehovah Witness.

Just as I turned around to walk back to my car, the front door opened again. I turned around to see Kiërra in an oversized t-shirt, shorts and house UGGs. She also looked annoyed with my presence. "Why are you here?" She asked crossing her arms over her chest. "I though I told Kiona to tell you I didn't want to be bothered."

"Kiërra, what is going on with you?" I asked. "I understand that we got into an argument but I tried to call you to fix things and you ignored me. Then I gotta hear from someone else that you're getting married? So I asked again, what the fuck is going on?"

She sighed. "Look, there's too many stuff going with me right now," she snapped. "Its a complicated situation, you wouldn't understand."

"Then make me understand Kiërra," I said taking her hands in mine. "If something is going on with you then I wanna be there for you."

"It's not that simple Ty 'cause I don't even know what the hell is going on in my life right now!" She stressed and then pulled away from me. "I don't know where this situation is going but I don't want you to end up getting hurt in the end."

A lump formed in my throat as I imagined her next words. "What are you trying to say?" I asked, my voice breaking.

"We need a break Tyson," she said looking off to the side to avoid my gaze. "At least until I get this shit together."

"Why won't you just tell me what's going on?" I asked her.

"Because my problems are not your problems!" She snapped.

"The day I agreed to be your boyfriend was the day I agreed to deal with your problems. We're in a relationship Kiërra, we're suppose to be there for each other so why won't you let me be there for you."

"This is something you can't help me with," she said and turned around to go back into the house. "It's best if you leave me alone for a while. Goodbye Tyson."

The she closed the door, leaving me standing there feeling stupid, hurt and confused.

In three months a I fell for a girl that made me happy and made me believe that good things happens in life but in one month, I lost her and I don't even know why. She was hiding something from me and something told me this whole marriage thing was bogus just like her past relationship with Chris.

But still, I was confused on why she would just break up with me like that. By the look on her face, she didn't want things to end either.

I slowly walked back to my car as I overthought the situation.

"What the fuck just happened?"

>>>•<<<

This was probably my fifth beer for the night. After sitting in my car on Kiërra's property looking like a fool, I drove to Keondre's house to smoke and drink my problems away.

"Bruh, you look like you just lost your wife and kids," Keondre commented while looking at me weirdly. "You've only dated her for four months."

"I think I love her," I slurred then hiccuped.

"Nigga, you just met her like a few months ago!"

That's when Kiona popped him in the back of his head. "Don't you believe in love at first sight?" She asked mugging him.

"Hell nah," he said and took a pif from his blunt. "That's shit only happens in fairy tails."

"You wasn't saying that when you were telling me 'I love you' on the second day we started talking."

Keondre glared at her. "You wasn't complaining when you were bouncin' on my dick three days later."

"Whatever." She said and rolled her eyes.

"I'm just playin' baby." Keondre said and pulled her into a kiss. She blushed and giggled and I suddenly felt sick.

They were cute, which was making me more miserable. That could've been me and Kiërra but she trippin'. I finished the last of what was in the beer bottle just as my phone began to ring. "Yellooo." I sang into the phone.

"Tyson!" Ma cried into the phone. As soon as I heard her voice I tried my best to sober up and to sound sober. "I got the call! Baby, I got the call!" She wailed into the phone.

"Ma, calm down," I said trying to get my act together. "What call? What are you talking about?"

"They got Tyreek," she cried. "They shot my baby!"

>>>•<<<>>>•<<<>>>•<<<

Sorry it's been a while and sorry it's a short, boring chapter. No promises the next one will be better but the ones after that will be bomb.

Vote&Comment❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 4.3K 37
Living In New York can Be hard I'm Only 19 and taking care of me and my 17 year old sister, Grew up with no Father he Died while trying to protect o...
2.7K 177 15
Story about me. Kailar. Ever thought about this bitch called life? I mean really sat there and wasted time thinking about your life. I have. Shit get...
457K 16.8K 32
"If I lose my mind today, what would you do to make me remember you tomorrow?"
4.9K 150 20
*Read at your own risk* Who ever thought that a sweet girl like Rose would cross paths with a street thug like Ramon. Rose was always loving, and swe...