Sin. {Urban Love Story}

By Nyahxoxo

My parents are those boogie, stuck up black people who think they the shit. They've always brained washed me... More

Ρrologυε
Ꭶιи #1
Ꭶιи #2
Ꭶιи #3
Ꭶιи #4
Ꭶιи #5
Ꭶιи #5 (R)
Ꭶιи #6
Ꭶιи #7
Ꭶιи #9
Ꭶιи #10
Ꭶιи #11
Ꭶιи #12
Ꭶιи #13
Ꭶιи #14
Wεddιng Nιgнт Blιss
Eριlogυε

Ꭶιи #8

8.8K 279 85
By Nyahxoxo

Tyson

"Baby," Kiërra said into the phone. "I have to tell you something."

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned.

Whatever she had to tell me sounded serious.

"I'm pregnant."

My eyes went wide. I could've sworn I wrapped it up that night we had sex and we haven't had sex in a while. "I...I...Um...Huh? I...Didn't...." I stumbled over my words trying to figure out the right words to say.

She started dying of laughter. "I'm joking babe, calm down." She said and continued dying. It was to the point where she was gasping for air. "OMG, you were so fucking scared."

I rolled my eyes. "That wasn't even funny. Had me thinking about how imma tell my momma I got the pastor's granddaughter pregnant." I complained. "I value my life, very much."

After she was finish dying she took a few moments to catch her breath. "That was too jokes. But seriously, I have something to tell you."

"Don't fuck with me KiKi." I said firmly.

"No, seriously." She said. "I have to leave again with my dance crew. We'll be gone for four days."

I groaned. Christmas time is quickly approaching and Kiërra's dance crew is doing a lot of charity benefits to help pay for them to go to nationals in the spring. Kevanté, Danté and Khalil were on the same dance team as Kiërra, along with Kiona which sucks cause those are all my niggas. This is the third time they'll be gone and once again imma be here, in boring ass Springfield, alone.

Fuck my life.

"Forreal baby? Again?"

"I'm sorry." She pleaded.

"But you're always leaving." I complained. Excuse me if I sound a little clingy but I just want to spend some time with my girlfriend.

"Dance means everything to me, Tyson," she said. "Just like how ball means everything to you. If you had to travel all the time for ball then I would support you, I expect you to do the same for me."

She was right. I was being a little selfish. "I'm sorry babe, I just want to spend time with you."

"I understand and I promise that this is the last time I have to travel until March. We can spend as much time together as you want when I get back."

"Promise?"

She laughed. "Yes Ty, I promise."

"Tyreek! I done told your ass to stay in this house!" I heard ma yell from downstairs.

I groaned and rolled my eyes. "What's wrong baby?" Kiërra asked.

"Ma and Tyreek goin' at it again."

"Go handle your business and call me back later." She said.

"Alright, I'll text you later."

"Aight, bye."

I hung up the phone and got up off my bed. I walked out my room and went downstairs to see what was going on with Tyreek and ma. Mom was standing in front of the door, blocking Tyreek from going anywhere. He had an annoyed look on his face. "What's going on?"

"Tyreek said he wanna go out and that's fine," ma started. "But then when he won't tell me where he was going and started catching an attitude when I asked him about his whereabouts I told his ass to stay home. It's almost eight o'clock and it's dark. I am not letting my fifteen year old son leave this house this time of night and not know where he's going."

I glanced at Tyreek and noticed he had an agitated look on his face. "Don't worry ma, I'll handle it. Can you give Tyrone a bath for me?" I asked trying to get rid of her so I can talk to Tyreek. I knew he wasn't gonna say anything when she was around.

"Sure honey." She sighed and jogged upstairs.

When she was completely out of earshot I stepped to Tyreek. "Where you goin'?

"Me and a couple of guys are going to watch a football game at the park." He said.

"On a Sunday night?" I asked raising my eyebrow suspiciously. "Try again."

"Man, why you always in my business?" he complained.

"To keep your underage ass out of trouble and to keep momma stress free." I told him. "Now you gon' tell me where you going or nah?"

"Nah."

"Then stay your ass home." I said simply and started to walk away.

"Aight! Fine." He said giving in. I smirked and turned around. "Me and Maleek are going to hang out with a couple of guys in Bourbon Park."

My smirk was instantly replaced by an angered look. "Are you mad! That's enemy territory. The hell you going over there for?"

Bourbon was Kiërra's neighborhood. Believe it or not, the suburbs ain't all that innocent. They have gangs and many crimes go down there. It's not as bad as here, in Cartier Ville but it's still pretty bad. We look worst because we're in the ghetto with low income families and families on welfare.

I was not about to let Tyreek get killed for whatever stupidness he was planning on doing tonight. "We just going to chill. I ain't finna do nothing stupid, I promise."

"I don't care, you ain't goin' nowhere."

"Why the hell not?"

"One wrong move up there and they call the feds after your ass. Who side you think the police gon' take? You'll end up rotting in jail just like pops."

Tyreek scowled at the mention of our father. "Fuck you!" He snapped and stormed upstairs to his room.

Dad was arrested two years before my sister was murdered. Before he got arrested, he left us for another woman in California. Tyreek was the closest to dad and even the slightest mention of him can strike a nerve.

I shook my and walked back upstairs to my room where mom was getting Tyrone dressed for bed. "He ain't goin' no where tonight ma."

"Thank you baby." She said and gave me a kiss on my cheek.

Mom and I talked as she finished dressing Tyrone. Then Tyrone kissed her goodnight and I tucked him into the bed.

>>>•

I was chillin' at the park with Romeo. He was the only one around and I didn't wanna stay home with Tyreek. Tyrone was at his boxing practice so I was free for the evening.

"So you and my sister are serious, huh?" Romeo asked after taking a piff from his blunt.

"We've been together for about three months so I guess it's legit."

"Just don't break her heart." He said.

"Because you're gonna kick my ass if I do?" I asked jokingly.

"Because Kiërra will kick your ass, then Kiona, then me, then Davion and possibly Kevanté." He said.

"I thought you ain't care for Kiërra." I said raising my eyebrow.

"Of course I care for her, she's my baby sister," he said throwing his blunt to the floor and stepping on it. "But if I let her know that then she would do me like she does Davion. Then I'll turn into a soft nigga and do whatever she wants. She's got a way with people, you know?"

I chuckled. I knew what he meant. Kiërra has this thing about her where you just can't say no.

Suddenly, Kiërra's ex and a group of guys approached us. I knew they were from Bourbon cause I ain't never seen them around here before and they were sportin' name brand and shit.

They were a group of five and Christopher was on the middle. He looked like he was out to kill. He came directly up to me and shoved me into the tree behind me. "You the dude who stole my girl away from me?"

"Yo Chris, chill." Romeo said trying to pulled him off of me.

"Get the fuck off of me before I have them handle your ass."

"Yo, just chill. You gon' fight over a girl who don't even want you? For what? That ain't finna fix anything." Romeo said trying to convince him to let go of me.

I looked at this nigga real good. I honestly didn't really recognize him at first but I realized that I had met him at the street fair a few months ago. He had a little street vibe about him but he was too put together and cleaned up. What did Kiërra ever see in him? He was a wannabe.

I pushed him off of me. "Man, getcho' life. You don't know me like that so don't be runnin' up in my hood like you run shit."

"This is my hood nigga. My pops is the mayor of this town so wherever I go I should get respect." He said sizing me up. "I guess your friend didn't give you the heads up."

"Yo, don't play that shady shit. We cool Chris so who you tryna act all big and bad for?"

This nigga ignored him and glared at me. "Count your days with Kiërra, cause she ain't gonna be yours for long."

I looked at this nigga like he was crazy. Pussy got a nigga hooked or nah? O.o

"Dawg, stop talking about my little sister like she's some prize you have to have. She's with him, she's happy so get the fuck over it. You act like you ain't got bitches on both sides of town flockin' at you." Romeo said getting annoyed.

"How many times do have to tell-"

"Is everything alright here boys?" An officer said walking up to us.

"They were starting trouble with us officer." One of Chris's friends said behind him.

"Yous a damn lie!" Romeo snapped. "They're the one who came up to us. You know me, Officer Benson, I been out of trouble for almost two years. Why would I ruin that for some irrelevant punk?"

The officer glanced at me. "I ain't never seen you around here," he said sizing me up. "Who you?"

"Tyson Wiggins," I replied. "I just moved here a few months ago."

"You're Cecilia's boy!" He exclaimed. "She's a good woman, your mother." Then he turned to Chris and his boys. "Y'all go home and don't make me catch y'all causin' trouble on this side of town again."

Chris grumbled and stormed off with his followers behind him. The officer turned to us. "Y'all get home safe." He tipped his hat and walked off.

"You know him?" I asked when he was out of earshot.

"Yeah, he's a good dude." Romeo replied. "I got into a few run ins with the law over the past years. We've gotten plenty of time to know each other. He likes helping kids in trouble especially kids from Cartier Ville."

I nodded. I took out my phone and checked the time. "Aye man, I gotta go get Tyrone from the Youth Centre. I'll hit you up later."

"Aight man," we did a hand shake and went our separate ways.

I walked to my car and got in. Just as I started up the car I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and Kiërra's name popped up on my screen. She hasn't been gone for twenty-four hours yet and I was missing her like crazy.

'I miss you' the text read.

I cheesed and texted her back.

'I miss you more😘'

Kiërra

It was a six hour bus ride from Springfield to Atlanta. I was so happy to go up to my hotel room and sleep in a normal bed. Sleeping on the bus did no justice for my neck and back.

Our dance coach let us chose who we wanted to room with for the weekend. Kiona, Kevanté and I decided to share a room while Khalil and Danté shared a room right across the hall from us.

We had two performances tomorrow. One at 12:00am and one at 6:00pm. Danté, Khalil, Kevanté, Kiona and I and two other dancer from our team were chillin' in our room. We had a free day today since we just arrived a few hours ago. Most of us slept for the evening then we decided to meet up in my room to hang out.

"Let's play truth or dare." Anastasia, a girl on my dance team suggested.

"I'm game, how bout y'all?" I asked.

"I'm down." Tyray, a guy from my dance team said.

"Me too." Danté and Kevanté said at the same time.

"Me three." Kiona added.

"Sure." Khalil shrugged.

We sat on the floor in front of the beds in a circle. Anastasia laid on her stomach and I rested my head on Kiona's leg. "Ladies first." Tyray said.

Kiona, Anastasia and I did rock, paper, scissors to see who would go first. Kiona lost.

"Danté, truth or dare?" She asked.

"Dare." He replied.

"I dare you to ding dong ditch Smokey." She said with an evil grin.

Smokey was our dance coach. He was twenty-four and a really chill and laid back person.

"We're in a hotel dummy," Tyray said in a 'duh' tone. "There ain't no doorbells in here."

Kiona rolled her eyes. "Obviously you knew what I meant," she resorted. "Just go bang on the door like you're the Feds and run away."

"And videotape it." I added.

Danté shrugged. "Aight, lets go bro." He said to Kevanté.

"Why I always gotta go with you when you causin' trouble?" He whined.

"Cause we're twin brothers, if one goes down then the other goes down."

Kevanté groaned a cussed under his breath as he got up and followed Danté out the hotel room.

The rest of us made small talk while we waited for the boys to come back. About ten minutes later we heard three loud noises and the sound of feet running down the hallway.

Kevanté and Danté rushed into the room out of breath. We laughed at their asses. They sat down and showed up the video. We were dying of laughter cause Danté was scared to knock on the door. "It's your turn Danté." Tyray said when we were done laughing.

"Anastasia," Danté said with a playful but evil grin on his face. "Truth or dare."

"Uh," she hesitated. "Truth."

"Is it true you only date black guys."

I rolled my eyes. I already knew why he asked that question. Danté wanted to know if he'll ever get a chance to fuck.

Anastasia was a white girl with dyed purplish red hair. She was about my height and had a really pretty baby face. She lives in my neighborhood-actually, we went to school together and she was one of the few kids that didn't mind socializing with people from Cartier Ville.

"All I date is black guys." She said in a 'duh' tone.

"So you wanna give a nigga a chance?" Danté said cockily.

"I'm not interested," she said and turned to Kevanté. "Truth or dare?"

"Ohh, shot down!" I exclaimed, rubbing in his face that he ain't all that.

Danté kissed his teeth. "Man whatever, she know she want me."

Kevanté chuckled and shook his head. "Truth."

"Is it true you have a crush on Kiërra?"

The whole room fell silent and everyone stared at Kevanté. "Pass." He said quickly.

"Nigga, there ain't no pass in this game," Kiona said. "Answer the question."

"Nah, I ain't interested in no one at the moment." He said and I sighed in relief.

If he had a crush on me, that would've caused problems.

We played for a few more hours until it was mid-night and we decided it was time to go to sleep. Danté, Khalil, Tyray and Anastasia went back to their rooms and Kiona, Kevanté and I went to get ready for bed.

Kiona and I went to the bathroom to change while Kevanté changed in the room. "Do you think Kev is lyin' about feelin' you?" She asked as I put on my pajama shorts.

"I don't know but it doesn't really matter cause I'm not interested in him like that and I'm with Tyson."

Kiona didn't say anything after that. We finished getting dressed then we brushed out teeth. When we were done we got out the bathroom so Kevanté can use it.

I texted Tyson and told him and Tyrone goodnight before putting my phone to charge. "Goodnight girly." Kiona said next to me.

"Goodnight babe."

After that she was knocked out. Since there were only two beds in the room, Kiona and I was sharing one and Kevanté was sleeping in the other one.

I rested my head on the pillow just as Kevanté walked out the bathroom. "Goodnight Kev." I said and smiled.

"Night Shortcake."

I giggled and shook my head. For as long as I remember he and Khalil been calling me that.

Kevanté shut off the lights and I soon fell asleep.

>>>•

Today was performance day. We arrived at the place early to we can get ready and practice a little bit. Today we were performing for a group of students at the Atlanta Community Centre who takes dance classes. We're suppose to perform, talk to them about why we love dance and how we started and then have fun with them. The show at twelve o'clock was for elementary school kids and the one at six was for high school kids. Today was gonna be too turnt.

Smokey walked into our dressing room and gave us all suspicious looks. "Someone decided to be funny last night and knock on my door while I was sleep," we said eyeing us suspiciously. "I know it wasn't Mickey, Steph or Cali because they asked me if they can go out last night."

He glanced over at the five of us that was in my room last night. "Start speaking."

Kiona, Kevanté, Tyray, Anastasia and Khalil tried to hide our laughs while Danté tried to explain what happened last night. Smokey was chill but he was also crazy. He once made us run up and down the stairs for an hour in our studio when we lost a competition. You best believe we never lost again.

"We was just playing truth or dare I was dared to knock on your door and run."

"Well since y'all thought it was funny to disturb my sleep, then tonight, after our last performance we meet in the hotel's ballroom and you give me two hundred pirouettes."

I swear my jaw dropped. "Are you trying to kill us!" Kiona exclaimed.

Smokey just shrugged. "Don't eat anything tonight cause if you throw up and stop y'all gon' have to restart." He said then walked out before we could protest.

I groaned and banged my head on the table in front of me.

Well this is such a vibe kill.

>>>•

"...68, 69, 70..." Smokey counted while we spun in circles non-stop.

I was already dizzy by the tenth one but I didn't stop cause I knew Smokey was dead serious about making us restart.

We kept spinning and my head was starting to hurt. I also made the mistake in eating a burger before doing this. I knew Smokey warned us but a bitch was hungry. "...98,99,100. Aight, y'all had enough. Stop."

We all stopped spinning and dropped to the floor. My vision was going round and round, my head was pounding and my stomach was churning. I did not feel good at all. "Now y'all know better not to mess with my beauty sleep, goodnight." He then walked the ballroom, leaving us there alone.

I laid on the floor for good ten minutes before I felt my burger making it's way up my throat. I jolted up and rushed to the nearest garbage can, throwing up my dinner. "Are you okay KiKi?" Kiona said coming to my side. She held my hair up while I finished throwing up.

"I'm good," I said when I collected myself. "I just got sick from spinning so much."

"Alright, let's get you upstairs." Kiona put my arm around her shoulder and she put her arm around my waist.

"Goodnight guys." Kiona and I said at the same time as we walked out the ball room and up to my room.

When we got to our room we changed and got ready for bed. We're leaving tomorrow and I was more than happy. I missed my baby, I missed my dog, I missed my family and believe it or not, I miss the church.

Kiona and I brushed our teeth and got into bed. We said goodnight to each other and then we both fell asleep.

At around one in the morning I heard the door to our hotel room open. I opened my eyes halfway and saw a dark shadow creeping into the room quietly. I already knew it was Kevanté because his bed was empty.

I closed my eyes to go back to sleep but I suddenly needed to pee really bad. I groaned and struggled out of bed. "Hey KiKi." Kevanté greeted in a whisper.

I mumbled something in return and made my way to the bathroom. I was still half asleep and wasn't aware of my surroundings. When I turned on the light to the bathroom I squinted. I didn't realize the light was so damn bright in here.

I did my business and washed my hands. I walked back into the main room and went back to bed. "KiKi, can we talk?" Kevanté asked from his bed.

"Can't it wait till tomorrow?" I whined.

"Nah, I wanna talk to you before we go back home." He said.

"Then we can talk on the bus." I said hoping he would drop it.

"Kiërra, please." He begged.

I rolled my eyes and got out of bed. I walked over to his bed and plopped down on it. I cuddled with his pillow and looked up at him with one eye open. "Wassup?" I mumbled.

"Well, you know how yesterday when we were playing truth or dare and I picked truth and Ana asked me if I was interested in you." He said.

"Mhm." I mumbled, falling asleep.

"Well, I didn't exactly tell the truth," he said nervously. "I actually like you Kiërra, a lot."

You best believe I woke the fuck up after he said that. I sat up so quick that a sharp pain shot through my head. "What?!" I yelled in a hushed tone. "Kevanté, you can't be telling me this shit when I have a boyfriend!"

"I know and I'm sorry. I know I should've told you before but I couldn't bring myself to do it."

"Kev, you know I had a crush on you before I got with Tyson. I even told you and you told me you weren't interested. Your chance is over and I don't want to talk about this anymore." I got up from his bed and went back to mine.

"Kiërra, just hear me out." He whispered from across the room.

"The conversation has been dropped."

>>>•

"I'm home family!" I yelled when I walked through the door of my house. "Who missed me!"

My dog came running at my feet. I gasped, dropped all my bags and stooped down to his level. "Hi baby!" I exclaimed and played with him. "Mommy missed you!"

Sierra and Davion came around the corner with two little girls at their side. "Hey, how was Atlanta?" Sierra said as I stood and gave her a hug.

"It was great, better than this small ass town." I said rolling my eyes. They chuckled.

Davion came and gave me a hug and a kiss on my cheek. "Who are these little sweethearts?" I asked looking at the little girls. I knew they were twins because they were identical.

They were hiding behind Sierra's legs. "These are my twins, Anaya and Amaya. Their father flew them in yesterday because he had to go on a school trip for the winter break." Sierra explained. "Girls, this is your Auntie Kiërra."

The little girl on the left came from behind Sierra's leg. "I'm Amaya and I'm four!" She cheered with a cute smile.

Aww, she was so cute! I nearly melted with sweetness.

"Hello Amaya, you're very pretty."

She blushed. "Thank you."

I looked over at Anaya. "Hello Anaya." I said waving.

She waved back and hid her body completely behind Sierra. We chuckled. "My sister is really shy." Amaya said to me.

"Oh really? You're not shy, are you?" I asked smiling down at her.

She shook her head no. "My mommy says I talk a lot."

"Okay girls," Sierra said stopping her from continuing. "Why don't you go upstairs and bother Uncle Romeo."

"Okay." They said at the same time and ran upstairs. Casper ran behind them barking.

"They're precious." I told her.

"Thank you." She said smiling proudly. "Let me help you with your stuff."

"Thanks."

Sierra helped me with my bags while Davion went to run some errands. "So, where's mom and my dad?" I asked.

"Mom went out a while ago and never told me where she was going. Your dad is down by the church with our grandfather."

I nodded my head. "You had your daughters when you were twenty-one?"

"Yeah," she said and rested my bags by the door in my room. "Their father and I are still together but we don't live together. We're both always busy with school but fortunately it's both our last year. My aunt and his parents have been really helpful in raising them while we finished college. I hope you guys meet him soon."

I smiled. I could tell Sierra was happy with her little family. I hope to feel the same way one day. My phone started ringing and I reached into the my sweatpants pocket to get it. "Hello?" I answered.

"Kiërra-"

"Kevanté, I told you not to call me." I said in an annoyed tone.

After Kevanté told me he had feelings for me, everything between us became awkward. We use to be so close and in a blink of an eye we became awkward to be around. I told him not call me until I figure out what to do with our friendship. "This isn't about us Kiërra," he said in a desperate tone. "Tyson is in jail. His bail is 7,500$. None of us has that kind of money and he won't call his momma to go get him. You have to help him KiKi."

I sighed. I had no problem paying for his bail. I mean, I had the money but I was just wondering how the hell he ended up in jail. Kevanté didn't know anything so I agreed to go and pay for him to get out. "What happened?" Sierra asked.

"Tyson is in jail, I gotta go bail him out." I said getting my purse.

"Let me come with you." She said.

"No, it's okay. You don't have to."

"No, I wanna come and plus, they might not even let you bail him out since you're seventeen." I cursed under my breath because she was right.

I agreed to let her come with me and she told Romeo to watch her daughters while we were gone.

I was highly irritated. I was planning on coming home and chilling with my family then tonight I would go spend time with Tyson but no, his bitch ass had to end up in jail.

I drove to the Springfield County Jail with a mad look on my face. What did Tyson dumb ass do? I pulled up at the jail and parked the car. Sierra and I went inside and I gave her the money to pay the bail.

We waited for the officers to bring him out and I tapped my foot nervously. I was mad but I was also worried. My poor baby was held up in a jail cell all night.

When they brought him out I jumped up and ran into his arms. The moment was bittersweet because I had missed him this weekend and he looked okay but I was still mad that his ass ended up in jail.

After having our reunited moment I pulled away from him and punched him hard on his arm. "Ow!" He hissed and gripped his arm. "What the hell was that for?" He asked glaring at me.

"How the hell your ass end up in jail?" I snapped. "You know what, I don't know even wanna know." I said then stormed out of the jail.

Sierra and Tyson followed behind me and we all got in the car. We drove in silence. "You really gon' give me the silent treatment?" He asked from the passenger seat when I turned down his street.

I couldn't hold my tongue anymore, I just had to say what was on my mind. "I leave you for the weekend and you end up getting yourself in trouble and it ain't the first time you got in trouble while I was gone. Just last weekend when I was gone you got yourself stabbed and you was laid up in a hospital for two days. I didn't say anything then but I ain't holding my tongue any longer. You got a child at home depending on you to be a roll model and your ass is sitting in a damn jail cell. I hope this ain't nothing regular cause I'll be damned if I end up with a guy that's in and out of jail. I don't need a reason for my mom to tell me 'I told you so'." I yelled at him.

"Are you done?" He asked in a calm tone when I pulled up in front of his house.

"Yeah nigga, I'm done." I grumbled.

"Now let me explain to your hardheaded ass." He said in an annoyed tone. "It was your crazy ass ex boyfriend who jumped me yesterday. I don't know how you dated his crazy ass, the nigga is obsessed with you. Anyway, the police came and found out I had a gun on me. I wasn't planning on using it but you know they would never believe that shit. You knew what you were getting yourself into when we started dating Kiërra! You knew the type of nigga I was. You the main one who said we need to be there for each other no matter what. If you so worried about what yo momma has to say then maybe we ain't suppose to be together." Now I could tell he was angry and I was angry too.

"Fine!" I yelled angrily.

"Fine!" He yelled at me then got out my car. He slammed the car door and stormed inside of his house, slamming the door behind him.

I yelled in frustration and banged my head against the steering wheel. "Do y'all fight like that often?" Sierra asked from the back seat.

I sighed. "This is actually the first fight we ever got into in the three months we've been together."

Sierra rubbed my back in a comforting way. "Y'all will be fine, don't worry about it."

I nodded and drove back home. We got out the car and walked inside. Just by stepping into the house I felt a bad vibe. I walked to the living room and saw my mom, Christopher's mom and Christopher sitting there. The room seemed to fall silent when I walked in with Sierra behind me. "What's going on?" I asked suspiciously.

"Miracle, honey!" Mom beamed in a fake tone. "Sit, sit." She urged. "We need to talk."

I sat down on the opposite couch and Casper came to lie down on my lap. "What's up?" I asked again.

"Well, you're getting married honey!" Mom said excitedly. "Isn't this exciting?"

I looked at her like she was crazy. "I'm not getting married." I said calmly but I was losing my temper inside. I was wondering what douchbag she had arranged for me to marry.

"Yes you are sweetheart. You and Christopher are set to be married in June, a month before your birthday." She was acting like everything that was coming out of her mouth wasn't pure bullshit.

"I'm not getting married, especially not to this asshole." I said bitterly. Casper then hopped off my lap and walked out the living room. I guess he sensed the tension.

"I'm afraid you don't have a choice, dear." Mrs. Williams said in a cold tone.

"We've already signed the contract and both your father and I signed the legal documents that gives you permission to be married."

Contract? Legal documents? The fuck is going on right now? "I know damn well dad isn't okay with this and I'm not getting married to his arrogant asshole. And I'm sure this is illegal! Christopher is not even a minor. He's twenty years old for crying out loud! He'll be twenty-one next year. We are in the modern ages, no one has arranged marriages anymore. And have you forgotten I have a boyfriend?"

I was livid. There was no way I was about to get married, especially to Christopher. "Oh Miracle, Christopher is better than that little boyfriend of yours. Once we start dress shopping, you won't even think about that street trash." Mrs. Williams said.

I scowled at her. Like bitch, who is you to talk about my boyfriend like that? "I'm not getting married and you can't make me." I said crossing my arms and pouting like a little child.

"I'm done arguing with you Miracle!" Mom said sternly. "Everything is on this contract and you will get married in June to Christopher!"

She handed me a folded piece of paper. I unfolded it and read through it. It was the contract explaining that I had to get married to Christopher and what had to happen after that. It also explained what would happen if we didn't follow through with the wedding.

Tears of frustration and anger welled up in my eyes as I searched frantically for loopholes in the contract. When I couldn't find any I ripped the contract up to pieces. "We have more copies of that Miracle." My mother said. I was even disgusted with calling her my mother right now.

I turned to her and gave her a evil look. "I hate you so much!" I yelled with tears running down my face. "I wish you were never my mother! Rot in hell you money hungry bitch!"

I then stormed up to my room, slammed my door and locked it. The only reason my mother was doing this was for the money. Both families were rich and most of my dad's money will go to me and since Chris was an only child, all his dad's money would go to him. Together we'll be filthy rich and our mothers will benefit from it.

I screamed into my pillow as the tears continued to run down my face.

There has to be a way out of this.

>>>•>>•>>•

It's been a while huh? lol.

Comment and tell me what you think of this chapter.

Sierra and her daughters on the side ---->>> (Yes, it's two pics of the same girl.)

Vote&Comment❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 117 17
You're mine and remember that. It don't matter if you ugly or not you are mine and nobody can't replace you.
4.9K 150 20
*Read at your own risk* Who ever thought that a sweet girl like Rose would cross paths with a street thug like Ramon. Rose was always loving, and swe...
1.5K 33 30
If you're not bringing me wealth or happiness, don't say shit to me. Straight like that .
201K 8.9K 29
If You Ever Kept A Secret From The One You love, This Is What It Feels Like...