Living With Ghost (Zak Bagans...

By tankmama14

Two people that hunt down ghosts for a living. Zak Bagans, creator of the Ghost Adventures and DJ Roberts, a... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine

Chapter Twenty-Three

1.5K 30 7
By tankmama14

If there is too much mature and sexual content, I apologize. But I've heard that women are really hormonal when pregnant.

(2 Weeks Later)- DJ is now 5 Months Pregnant

Zak and DJ enjoyed the space of their shared house. They sat in their new love seat they recently bought with DJ lying on the couch with her on the arm of the couch by Zak's chest as they watched TV waiting for the guys to show up to edit some of their last lockdown. DJ looked up and saw Zak looking down at her with a smile.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" DJ asked as she laid her head on Zak's arm.

"Because your beautiful." Zak replied making DJ smile. He leaned down and kissed her making her heart skip a beat.

"I swear this baby enjoys when we kiss or get intimate." DJ said making Zak look at her.

"Why is that?" Zak asked with smile.

"She kicks every time we do." Zak put his hand on DJ's stomach and smiled real wide feeling Kennedy kick. To Zak's surprise, DJ quickly straddled his waist and put her hands on the back of the couch behind him. Zak smirked at her, and she responded by kissing him.

"What happens if the guys show up?" Zak asked as DJ's hands slipped down to his pants.

"I'm almost 100% sure that Nick had to deal with a horny pregnant wife so he'd should get where I'm coming from." DJ kissed Zak once more but this time very hungrily causing Zak to groan at the force of the kiss. DJ's hands unbuckled his belt and she giggled as his hips lifted to allow her to pull his pants down enough to let his length fly out.

"You're lucky I locked the door, and the dogs are outside." DJ smirked and Zak helped her shorts and underwear off down just enough so she could put her knees on either side of his waist.

"Why? You can't have sex with the dogs around?" They groaned as she lowered himself onto him.

"It's weird." DJ slowly started to move her hips back and forth as she kissed Zak again once more. Zak's hands gripped the arm and the back of the couch tightly. His head fell back pulling his lips from DJ's as she then started to move up and down. Their breathing started to become erratic as their climaxes hit them at the same time just as Zak's phone went off. Zak lifted his head and kissed DJ once more before she got up and pulled her underwear and shorts back on. Zak slowly pulled his briefs, and his jeans back up then buckled his belt once more. He grabbed his phone and saw that it was a text from Aaron saying they were just down the street. but Nick wasn't with them and they had to talk.

"What's wrong?" DJ asked seeing a bit of irritation in his eyes.

"Nick's not coming and I have a feeling why." Zak replied as he went and unlocked the door. DJ let the dogs in followed by the black cat they brought home named Cassie who loved being outside with the dogs. DJ walked up to Zak as leaned on the counter behind the couch. She rubbed his back trying to comfort him.

"You want to tell me?"

"Nick's been talking about going out on his own, traveling without the burden of bringing stuff home with him. And he's talking about doing this on his own."

"Wouldn't he still bring things home if he was on his own?"

"That's what I was telling him. But he doesn't listen." DJ had no idea of what to say to Zak as she rubbed his back.

--------------------

The guys had been at their house for a little over an hour. It was discussed that Nick wanted exactly what Zak had said and after a phone call with the channel, Nick was let go so he could do what he wanted. Zak ignored the fact that they had to edit this for the show. DJ sat next to Zak with her hand stomach as she suddenly felt nauseous.

"You okay?" Zak asked as he looked at DJ.

"Nauseous." DJ replied and smiled when Zak put his hand on her stomach which seemed to help the sick feeling.

"I think you just like rubbing her stomach." Aaron said causing DJ and Zak to look at him.

"If only you knew what happened on that couch just before you got here." Zak retorted and immediately Aaron shot off the couch. DJ burst out laughing uncontrollably along with everybody else as Aaron wiped his butt off as if he had something on it. "I'm just kidding, bro." Aaron glared at Zak and sat down. Zak and DJ shared a quiet look and got back to editing with the others.

--------------------------

The rest of the guys left after about a couple of hours of going through evidence. DJ stood in the kitchen making some dinner for her and Zak while he sat on the couch watching TV

"Here, let me help." Zak spoke. DJ hadn't even realized he was behind her. DJ gave Zak the spoon and he stirred the soup that DJ was making. She sat down on the chair and looked down at her stomach.

"I've been thinking about something seriously." DJ said as she handed Zak the salt.

"Thinking about what?" DJ sighed and put her hand on her belly.

"Never mind."

"Seriously, what?"

"Nothing. It's not important. I'm going to go change into something more comfortable." DJ went to walk away but felt Zak's hand on her arm.

"Talk to me."

"It's nothing, Zak."

"It's not nothing, otherwise you wouldn't have brought it up."

"Just let me go change and I'll tell you." Zak let go of DJ's arm and she went upstairs to change. DJ came back down the stairs to see Zak waiting for her. "I want more kids. I enjoy this part of it."

"We're married, aren't we?" Zak asked with a smile.

"Wait, are you serious?" DJ asked with a big smile on her face.

"I'm already having one with you and I don't plan on leaving you any time soon." DJ felt relieved and kissed Zak grasping his face in her hands. Zak's hands rested on the sides of her stomach and thumb rubbed her belly.

"God, I love you so much." DJ said as she pulled away from Zak.

"I know you do." Zak replied as he stood up and put his arm around her. "I want anything you want and now that I've managed to settle with someone, I'm more than happy to have a family with you, even if we are too old."

"We're not too old. We still have plenty of years left to go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the hell?" DJ said as she froze in her tracks. Zak, Nick, and Aaron turned and saw DJ start to shake slightly. They had been walking around Alcatraz

"What's wrong?" Zak asked as DJ couldn't stop shaking.

"There is a hand on the right side of my chest." She shook with utter fear. As the guys walked towards DJ, she winced in pain feeling a sharp pain on her back. The pain intensified causing a few tears to slip out of her eyes. Suddenly, the presence was gone, and DJ fell to her knees causing the guys to rush towards her.

"What happened?" Zak asked as he put her hand on the lower part of her back near her spine, which is where she felt the pain. DJ flinched and pushed Zak's hands away.

"Did you hit your back?" DJ stood up and felt an intense pain and grabbed onto Zak's arm to steady herself. "Nick, bring your camera over her." Nick walked over behind DJ as Zak pulled up the back of DJ's hoodie and her shirt. There was a large hand print bruise on her back and DJ flinched as Zak gently touched it. DJ forcefully pushed Zak's hand off and walked off. The three of them followed DJ and then they heard Salem barking from base camp where Billy and Jay were. Suddenly, DJ tripped falling onto her right elbow.

"Fuck." DJ said as she sat back on her knees.

"Ok, you need to get out of here."

DJ shook the memory out of her head from where she sat next to Zak at the burger joint. They were joined by Aaron, Billy, and Jay, but this meeting was about the possibility of going back to Alcatraz, the one place where DJ had her worst experience and a place where she swore she felt a slight procession and Father Ashcraft performed an exorcism at the request of Zak and DJ. She couldn't even think of that night.

"DJ, what's wrong?" Zak asked looking at her.

"I'm not going back to Alcatraz. Not after what happened last time. That place scares the hell out of me."

"You don't have to go back, just sit in the nerve center."

"I'm not going back to Alcatraz, this time, I put my foot down. That is the only place I will not go back to." DJ stood up and walked back to the car leaving Zak with the guys.

After about ten more minutes, the guys departed, and Zak walked back to the car. They drove home in silence, DJ didn't want to talk to Zak right now and Zak didn't know what to say to DJ. DJ even refused to allow Zak to help her into the house. She walked up stairs and changed into a pair of sweat pants and a maternity shirt. As DJ laid in bed, she looked down at her belly and put her hand on it.

"Your daddy means well, he's just stubborn and hardheaded sometimes." DJ spoke to her stomach.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.5K 785 22
A GAC romance between two people who's love will be tested as well as their relationship. And unexpected happiness will lead to a tragedy. But with a...
15.5K 408 43
Jenn grew up loving the paranormal. Her lucky day arrived making her a new paranormal investigator in the show 'Ghost Adventures' with her best frie...
295K 7.7K 103
Kaylee is a small time Paranormal investigator. Leaving the outback of Australia she lands herself in Sin City on a quest to prove to people that the...
913 35 9
Billy Tolley met the girl of his dreams at a club he was DJing at. The rest of the crew of Ghost Adventures welcomed a new member to the team. And h...