apology + junhoe

anonnoying tarafından

"Everything happened with just a blink." ©anonnoying 2015 #11 - june [COMPLETED] Daha Fazla

Introduction
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Tag Tag Tag
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapther 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 [Final]
ATTENTION!
Epilogue

Chapter 14

4.4K 230 31
anonnoying tarafından

Goo Junhoe POV

"Where did she go?" I wondered around the hall.

How can she disappeared so fast? She's seriously making me worry.

I gave up and went to the cafeteria and sat with the rest and I found Bobby and Hanbin hyung also not here.

"Where's Bobby and Hanbin hyung?" I asked them. But they just shrugged while eating their meals.

I buy my meals and sat with them. But when I'm about to eat, I saw Areum hanging between Bobby and Hanbin hyung.

Laughing together. "It's so funnnn!" She chuckling.

No. Don't bother them. But seeing them like that make my heart drop apart.

I don't even know why.

When they came here, Yunhyeong cleared his throat. "Ahem!"

They sat down and I quickly stood up and put down my chopsticks. Not in mood to eat anymore.

"Yah where are you going?" She asked.

I just walking straight went out from the cafe. Urgh she's seriously get on my nerve!

I hope there's no one on the rooftop. Well it's my hideout from those people.

No one even care to get here.

Only me dare to get on here. Not even the other members. Because  they don't even know.

I sat down on the bench that I made with those wood boxes. Took a deep breath and let out a loud sighed.

"Goo Junhoe." I heared someone said, breathless.

Park Areum.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her weirdly. Yeah, where did she know I'm here?

"Following you?" She came and sat beside me.

"You tell you that you can seat here?" I crossed my arms and staring straight at nothing.

"I don't care." She also crossed her arms.

Silent greeted us. Great. Now everything just so awkward.

"Goo Junhoe.." She started. "I'm sorry."

"For?" I rolled my eyes.

"You know.. because went away without telling you first?" She raised her eyebrows.

Why you must act cute? Goo Junhoe, you need to act like you used to be!

"I don't even care." He smirked.

"Damn can you once be a little nice to me? I'm apologizing here." She rolled her eyes.

"I skipped my meals because of you."

"Why is that? Just eat. Why you skip your meal because of me?" She asked in curiosity.

Damn goshh why I told her that? Stupid Goo Junhoe!

"Because I hate to see your face." I said coldly.

"Then I don't think you wanna see my face now and you must don't want my sandwich I bring it for you.. Well I think I need to go no-" I grabbed the sandwich from her and eat it.

She just smiling at me while I'm eating. But she's looking so weird. Why she's being nice to me now? It's not she's doing something bad to me always.

It's just something.

-

Park Areum POV

I thought he don't really want my sandwich. Glad that I brought it with me.

I know he can't skip his meals or not he'll got gastric.

But.. same as me. Whatever. At least he's not mad at me so much. It's okay, I'll eat something else later.

I just smiling and look forward. After a moment, the bell rang. So the break time is over.

"I'll go back to class first." I smiled and about to go away.

Suddenly he grabbed my arm to stop me. Then he walk away first.

Aish this black moon! Still the same! He don't even say thank you! I just sighed and follow after him.

-

In math class.

Goo Junhoe POV

While we all doing an studying, I keep staring at uneasy Areum.

What's wrong with her?

Is she want to vomit or stomach ache?

I elbowed Jinhwan hyung who's sitting beside me. "Hyung, look at Areum. What's wrong with her?"  whispered.

"What's with her? Are you worrying her?" He teased me.

"Gosh, hyung. I'm serious right now. She's looking so uneasy." I sighed.

Suddenly she raised her hand, "Mrs Lee, can I go to the toilet, please?" She asked and Mrs. Lee nodded her head.

She quickly closed her book and went out.

"Maybe because she didn't eat to much." Jinhwan said.

"What?" My eyes rounded.

"Yeah. After you walked away and she grabbed her sandwich and ran after you. How can she just eat that?" Jinhwan shrugged.

"Damn." I cursed and asked for permission from Mrs Lee to go out.

-

Park Areum POV

I'm feeling like rolling up and down right now. My head just so dizzy and my tummy growling asking for food.

I went to the toilet and washed my face. I take a look at the mirror.

Wow, now I can be a ghost. I'm totally pale. I chuckled.

But my head getting more dizzy.

"I need to get something to eat before I die." I walking out so hopeless.

I just walking slowly from the toilet while looking down at my feet.

OMG am I feeling so hot inside me?

"Park Areum!" Familiar voice shouted my name.

I look up and our eyes met. It's Goo Junhoe. I smiled at him then I felt my eyes feeling so heavy.

Blackout.

-

I woke up and tried to adjust my lightening with surrounding after being in dark for awhile.

"A-Areum? Gwenchana?" Jinhwan asked.

I frowned as I saw all of them around me. Except Junhoe. I'm sure I really saw Junhoe earlier.

"Where's June?" I asked.

"He'll be back." Bobby said as he cares my hair.

"Are you feeling better now?" Chanwoo asked with a worried expression.

I just nodded my head. It's so hard to talk. I'm feeling so so so unwell.

Suddenly the door cracked opened and reveal Junhoe with a lunch box.

"Here. Eat this, pabo." Junhoe put a lunch box on the table in front of me.

Hanbin pulled Chanwoo and Jinhwan's shirt. They nodded their head.

"Ahh, hm Areum. We have something to do. So I think June's free right now. So he'll accompany you." Donghyuk said and they bowed and went out from the medical room.

I think they just make an excuse. Urgh! This gonna be awkward. Now just both of us in this room.

You know, Goo Junhoe and me? In a room?

Whatever.

"Don't you know how to say thank you?"  He sat in front of me on the bed.

"Why should I?" I frowned.

"Gosh you're heavy as a rhino!" He exclaimed.

"Y-you pick me up in here?" I asked in shocked.

"Who else you see before you faint?" He smirked. "Oh ya, and sorry. I think I touched your butt earlier."

"YAHHH GOO JUNHOE!!" I punched his arm and he laughed.

"Uwahhhh it's rare to see you laughing. Being a pervert to me really make you happy huh?" I teased him.

"B-buyoo? (what) Well, I don't care. You're being my wife soon." He smirked.

My face turned out red again because of what he said. This guys always make me blushing!

"Yah Goo Junhoe. You know I have family too, right?" I took a spoonful of  rice into my mouth.

"Yeah. I know. This weekend we'll go and meet them." He said while took out his phone from his jean's pocket.

"Ah jinjja?! But.. I'm scared if my brother doesn't like it." I can't stop eating. Like seriously where did he buy this?! It taste so good!

"I don't like it tho." He chuckled.

"Yahh! Then why you wanna marry me?!" My heart crying so loud.

This black moon! I won't forgive if you will say that you just want to escape from that Soojin!

I can feel the flame inside me.

"Nahh. I don't know tho. I just feel like marry you." He shrugged.

OMG can he be more cool than this?! But he said he JUST FEEL LIKE MARRY ME?!?!?!?!

Oh God, you surely bless my soul! If there's fate, there's no turn back.

Okay what phrase did I use? Troll myself.

"Oh. So it's not because of that Soojin?" I raised my eyebrow.

"That girl is so annoying. I won't ever marry her. So that's maybe the reason tho." He smirked.

Yes, I admit that his smirk was hot and all. But sometimes I feel like kick him in the face when he did that.

"Well you should be glad. Hurry up eat. We'll go back home." He put down his phone on the table where I using right now and look at me with a.. weird smile.

"Don't smile. You're ugly." Then he smiled really wide and that's make me laughing out loud.

"You're so cute!" I pinched his left cheek and that's make his face redden.

"Shut up!" He turned away. Avoid an eye contact.

"Ayyyy~ Who teach you how to blushing huh?" I poked his cheek.

I can say he's blushing even more. Aw he's seriously adorable when he's blushing!!

"From you!" He turned to face me and suddenly he leaning  over me nearer and nearer and nearer.

And also my heart. It's beating harder and harder and harder.

Suddenly he kissed the tip of my nose.

My heart dropped but still beating faster than ever.

Goo Junhoe, what have you done to me?

He pulled away and poked my nose while chuckling.

"Hurry. I'll go and took my car in front of the the building first." He said and went away.

But I'm still frozen with my spoon in my mouth, eyes rounded.

△△△

♔ anonnoying

Ssup guys! Goo Junhoe being so cute lately and I can't even help myself. I'm dying you guys! Please help me!!!

Lol. Leave your vote and drop your comments guys! If you don't like this chap, as always, I'll cursing in my heart. No harm done. Lol again.

Thank you and I love you guys so muchhhhhh ♡♡♡♡♡♡

Sorry for errors! Pssstt, I'm too lazy to double check. So I'll publish after I'm done lololol

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

49.5K 3.3K 15
wooyoung keeps forgetting things to see san again. ateez; wooyoung + san lowercase intended completed
8.3K 318 18
"Thank you for saving me. It's the precious thing that people can do to me," "It's nothing," "It's something to me. Thanks," "Welcome." . . . Start...
93.1K 2.9K 17
"You broke our promise.." ©anonnoying 2014 Edited: 2016 [COMPLETED]
6.5K 469 24
❝I'm just a kid to him.❞ ➳ In which Choi Yerim was accidentally added in her brother's friends' groupchat instead of him. Started : 06/02/2024 Ended...