One direction Preferences

Galing kay LetMeMakeYouSmile1D

One Direction Preferences Higit pa

One direction Preferences
1. How you met
2. Your twitter conversation
3. He calls you late at night (His P.O.V.)
4. He says he loves you for the first time
5. He finds out you cut / Have an eating disorder
6. Zayn-He has a breakdown and only want you. (His P.O.V.)
7. Louis-He has a breakdown and only want you (HIS P.O.V.)
8. Niall-He has a breakdown and only want you (HIS P.O.V.)
9. Harry-He has a breakdown and only want you (HIS P.O.V.)
10. Liam-He has a breakdown and only wants you (HIS P.O.V.)
11. He hits you
12. He stops you from attempting suicide
13. The silent treatment
15. He cheats on you (part 1)
16. He cheats on you (part 2)
17. He is furious and you calm him down.
18. You find out he cuts
19. You find out he cuts. (HIS P.O.V.)
A/N PLEASE HELP ME?
20. You do a twitcam
21. He wakes you up
22. He calls you his wife, but you're not married or engaged
23. He talk to one of the boys about how he loves you. (HIS P.O.V)
24. He tells you he wants to quit the band.
25. He thinks you're cheating on him.
26. He hears you sing for the first time. (HIS P.O.V)
27. You have a fight and make up.
28. You're depressed and he makes it better. (HIS P.O.V.)
29. He has a nightmare. (HIS P.O.V.)
30. He wants your attention. (HIS P.O.V.)
31. You leave him turned on.
32. He destracts you while studying.
33. He admits that he likes you.
34. The fans see you with a baby.
35. He sings for you. (His P.O.V.)
36. You don't believe in marriage.
37. You ask what he sees in you.
38. He gets jealous of another band member.
39. He gets jealous of another band member. (HIS P.O.V.)
40. I hate you.
41. You're on your period.
42. You cheat with him. (HIS P.O.V.)
43. You're mine. (HIS P.O.V.)
44. He sees you naked for the first time. (HIS P.O.V.)
45. You talk in Dutch and he doesn't understand you. (HIS P.O.V.)
46. He likes you but you don't feel the same way.
47. You're his celebrity crush.
48. There's something on your face.
49. Some guy flirts with you and he gets jealous.
50. You have a panic attack.
51. Lovebites.
52. You don't think you're good enough.
53. He turns you on and then leaves.
54. He tries to make you smile.
55. You don't think you're good enough. (His P.O.V.)
56. Revenge (of leaving him turned on.)
57. ''I'm pregnant''
58. I like that
59. You join him to an award show.
60. He writes you a song (His P.O.V.)
authors note
authors note

14. He realises you're the one. (His P.O.V.)

16.6K 171 0
Galing kay LetMeMakeYouSmile1D

Liam:

I was on tour with the boys. It was fun, but I missed (y/n) so so much. At one night, me and the boys had a night off. We decided to play Truth or Dare. Yeah, it's fun, you'll think. It kinda was. It was Louis's turn. He turned to me and said: ''Liam, Truth or Dare?'' I thought for a second. ''Truth'' I said. ''Is (y/n) the one for you?'' Louis asked. All the boys turned their attention to me. My face got warm and went a shade of red. ''I guess..'' I whisperd. ''Call her. You'll know when you'll hear her voice.'' Zayn said. So I did. ''Hello?'' I heared her. Oh my god, she is the one. ''Hi babe.'' I whisperd. ''Liam everything okay?'' she asked worried. ''Well.. I kinda have to tell you something.'' I said quietly. ''Okay..'' I heared the fear in her voice. ''(Y/N) I think you're the one.'' I whisperd to her. There was a silence before she said: ''Are you sure Liam?'' ''Yes I am.'' I said smiling. ''Well you're the one for me to.'' she said happily. I said I loved her and hung up. I turned to Louis and said: ''Yeah Louis, (y/n) is the one.'' Than I smiled.

Niall:

(Y/N) and I were sitting on the couch watching tv and snacking. She laughed about something. I didn't really get it but laughed to. I looked over at her. She was smiling and laughing again. I smiled at her and everything else faded away. ''Niall?'' she asked and shook me out of my thoughts. ''Yeah princess?'' I asked confused. ''Everything alright? You're looking at me with a weird look.'' she said and grabbed my hand. I melted at her touch. I nodded and pulled her closer. She looked at me at bit her lip. I knew she wanted a kiss, so I leaned in and kissed her. I threw all the feelings I had into the kiss. She pulled away and I knew she realised. She realised she was the one for me. And I was the one for her.

Harry:

I layed on the bed when (y/n) came in. Without any hesitation she pulled her shirt off. She walked over to the closet to find a new one. I was admiring her body when she said: ''I know what you're doing, Styles.'' I chuckled. ''Oh yeah? What am I doing?'' I asked her innocently. ''You're checking me out.'' she winked at me. ''I'm not.'' I lied. ''Don't lie to me Styles.'' she laughed. Oh man, I loved her laugh. Than it hit me. I loved everything about her. No girl in the whole wide world would make me feel like she did. ''You okay baby?'' she asked. I smiled. ''Perfect.'' She climbed on top of me, still shirtless. I leaned in and kissed her. She smiled and kissed me back. Man, she was perfect.

Louis:

I had met a lot of beautiful girls, but (y/n) was different. She made me feel different, special. I layed on the bed with my eyes closed. The door opened quietly and closed. She walked over to the bed and layed next to me. I felt her hand trailing up and down my chest. My heart started beating faster. Suddenly I felt soft lips meet mine. I opened my eyes and she laughed. ''Sorry Lou. I didn't mean to wake you.'' I just looked at her. That smile. ''It's okay baby.'' I whisperd. Something in her eyes changed. There was a sparkle. She felt something. ''What is it babe?'' I asked her. ''No.. Nothing Lou. It's nothing.'' she said as she walked to the bathroom. I followed her. ''Tell me.'' I said. Instead of talking she kissed me. I felt a huge sparkle. She was the one. She had to be. She pulled away and said: ''I felt that.'' ''Me to.'' I smiled. We knew it. We belong together.

Zayn:

I woke up and looked at (y/n). She was still sleeping. She looked beautiful, peacefull. I put a strand of hair away and kissed her lips softly, not wanting to wake her. Her lips curled up to a slight smile. Her eyes opened slowly. ''Sorry I woke you, boo.'' I whisperd. ''Don't be.'' she said and kissed me. ''Babe I have to go to the bathroom.'' she said as she walked off. I realised I missed her and she wasn't even far away. She came back and layed down next to me. I pulled her closer and she snuggled up to my chest. I felt her smiling against my chest. ''Boo..'' I asked. ''Yes?'' she whisperd. ''Do you think I'm  the one for you?'' I whisperd. Without hesitation she nodded. ''I think so.'' she said blushing. ''I don't think your mine.'' I said quietly. She pulled away and looked at me with tears in her eyes. I got off the bed and kneeled down. Her hand flew to her mouth. ''Boo, I don't think you're the one. I KNOW it. You make me happy when I feel down. You're always there for me. I want you to have my kids. I want you to be mine, forever. So (y/n), will you do me the honour of becoming Mrs. Malik?'' I asked her. She was crying and nodded. ''Yes, yes I will Zayn!'' she yelled. I smiled and picked her up from the bed. I swung her around. When I put her down she kissed me. ''I love you (y/n).'' I whisperd. ''I love you Zayn.'' she whisperd back as she kissed me again.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

157K 771 44
These are preferences about One Direction :) Enjoy reading!
1.5M 23.8K 120
My second book of one direction imagines and preferences<3
2.2M 22K 120
One Direction Imagines and Preferences. This is my first book<3
537K 3.8K 151
a range of one direction preferences to fill your little fangirl heart