Adolescence.

By wavyshawty

Four brothers. Nasir, Ezra, Omar, and Chauncey are trying to make it out. Growing up in Queens in the 90s ain... More

Adolescence.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27. (VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL)
28.
29.
30.(FINALE)
Sequel
Nothing 2 Lose

8.

692 62 31
By wavyshawty

Ezra.
March 1st, 1992
5:02 P.M.
(Changing Lauren's(Cayenne) Character to Jada pinkett)

"Fuck Ezra!" She screamed while I was in between her legs, getting to work.

I let my mouth linger on her pearl as I slowly moved to her stomach leaving a trail of kisses behind me. Once I got to her nipples, I traced my tongue around her small, chocolate areola before placing her whole nipple in my mouth.
Then I stopped and stood up.

"Keep on fucking playing with me, Lauren." I said while buttoning up my pants.

Lauren and I hadn't started dating yet, but during these past weeks we have really become close. It was pretty obvious I liked her. I wanted her to meet my family and I wanted to meet hers. I really wanted to know how they would react to me bringing a 24 year old around. The thought tickled me.

"Now get ready so we can go to this event." I continued before going into her bathroom.

"Ezra don't think you're the shit now!" She yelled through the bathroom door.

That was our first sexual encounter and although I didn't get any pleasure physically, I felt pleasured while pleasuring her.

We were going to the auditions for Slick Rick's concert. I was mainly going because Nas was trying out. The event was party like, and the crowd voted on who they wanted to win. Like what ever person the crowd cheered loudest on, one.

I turned on the shower making sure the water was hot before I stepped in. I smiled to myself as I thought about the events that took place earlier.

Lauren had told me that she stopped stripping and she had no plans on going back. She also revealed that she now has a job at the bank downtown. This was excellent considering more money would be coming in for her.

Me on the other hand, I was making moves. Me, Chris and Mitch were hiring workers while we made the drugs. Shit was going well.

**

I walked into the building while holding Lauren's hand. I was pretty known around New York and so I got a few stares from people.

"Wassup man." I gave a nigga named Mike a handshake.

"Wassup. This you?" He asked referring to Lauren.

"Yeah." I chuckled while pulling her closer to me.

"That's wassup my nigga." He said while dapping me up again.

I continued to make my way through the building, both Lauren and I speaking to people.

"Girl he's just to young for you!" I heard one of Lauren's friend attempt to whisper. She can't whisper for shit.

"He can do what niggas our age can do." She shrugged.

I knew people were gonna make a huge deal about our age difference even if she was only a few years older than me. If we were ever to take it to the next level that's something we would have to deal with for our whole relationship. And I didn't mind just because I liked her that much.

I spotted Nas with a group of people and I made my way over to him.

"Nassss! You ready man?" I asked while giving him a handshake.

"Yeah man, shit about to be so crunk!"

"You damn right. I want you to get up there and do your thing man." I took a sip out of my drink.

Nas.
7:07 P.M
March 1st, 1992

"Yo wassup!" The host yelled as he got on the stage.

The crowd went crazy, yelling, and screaming.

"Now, as y'all may know we're having auditions for Slick Rick's upcoming concert in NYC!" The crowd interrupted him by cheering again.

"Anyhow, the winner of this will get to open up for Slick Rick AND perform with him on stage! Now who's ready?" The crowd went wild.

"Our first contestant for tonight is a young brother who goes by the name Biggie Smalls!" I looked on stage to see Ezra's friend, Chris.

I laughed lowly to myself at him. It's funny because I just went up against him in that rap battle a couple of weeks back and I won. I knew it'd be easy to beat him again.

I observed him as he began spitting. I'll admit the nigga is a lyrical genius. But he ain't me.

When we was done, the host got back on stage.

"Now the young brother that's about to get on the stage name has been floating around New York for a little while now. They say he's a fucking beast. Well we will let y'all be the judge of that. Introducing...Nas!" The crowd went crazy.

I went up the stairs and stood on the stage where the host handed me the mic. The beat drop and I began bobbing my head to the music.

"Y'all ain't ready for me!" I yelled into the microphone.

Then I started spitting. Honestly I was freestyling. I was just rapping the first think that came to mind. I made sure to dance with the crowd and get the hype.

"Foreign cars. Three for Alize niggaz deceased or behind bars. I rap divine Gods check the prognosis, is it real or showbiz?My window faces shootouts, drug overdoses. Live amongst no roses, only the drama, for real!" I rocked the crowd, I myself was even hype.

I rapped for a little while longer before dropping the mic and walking off the stage. The crowd went crazy.

After that a few other contestants went but they weren't as good as me and Biggie–Chris– whatever he went by.

So it was down to the wire. Chris and I were standing on stage and whoever got the loudest audience, won.

"If you want Biggie Smalls to wind, give your loudest cheer!" The crowd yelled and screamed.

"Alright alright. Now if you want Nas to win, lemme hear you make some noiseeeee!" The crowd was absolute chaos. I knew I had won.

"Looks like our man Biggie Smalls lost. Nas! Come up and tell us what you think!"

I grabbed the microphone from the host's hand before talking into it.

"Who's the king of New York?" I yelled into the mic.

The crowd yelled once more and I simply laughed.

"Thank y'all!" I said before walking off stage.

I spotted Whitney in the crowd so I went to her giving her a big hug.

"I'm so proud of you!" She said with a huge smile.

"Thank you." I smiled back.

"This is big Nas!" She yelled over the music that started playing out of no where.

"I know. And can we talk outside?" I practically yelled in her ear.

"Yeah come on." She took me by my hand and led me outside.

"Look I fucked up Whitney. And now I have a child on the way. I'm lost and I don't know what to do." I looked down.

She placed her hand on my chin, holding my head up to look at her. It was kind of funny because I towered over her.

"Well what you need to do is step up and be a father. You laid down to conceive the baby, so you're gonna take care of the baby. Get it together, get a job, and continue this rap shit. You'll make it through. I want you to make sure that child has to never want for anything. I want that child to have both a father and mother. And you're gonna make sure it's possible." She spoke words of truth and I soaked it all in.

I nodded my head. "You're right. I'm gonna be there for the baby."

"That's good. I'm glad you're going to to do the right thing."

"Me too-" I was cut off when I felt a sharp blow to my head.

I fell to the grown, being stomped and hit with a gun. I heard Whitney screaming and yelling as my vision went blurry.

"Get off of him!" I heard her scream as her voice slowly faded away.

So who do y'all think Nas is being beaten by? How do y'all feel about Ezra and Lauren? Ezra in the MM. Excuse any mistakes, and leave feedback. Also, can y'all do me a favor and read slaybabyday book? It's her first book and it's really good. Make sure y'all check that out. Thankssss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.9K 35
Shyness âž¡ Bullying âž¡ Overcoming Weaknesses âž¡ Insecurity âž¡ Thug âž¡ An Unexpected love Malayia "You ain't shit, ugly bitch." "Nobody's want you." I...
1.5M 38.6K 23
Lavonte "King" Jones wasn't your average nigga. He owned the streets, and he was one of the head drugs dealers in the city of New Orleans. He's been...
193K 6.6K 35
We're back with our favorite couple Carmen and Tony ! Having now finished highschool, we get into the lives of the two young adults. College life, a...
52.6K 2.5K 16
18 year old Anisa Jhane aka AJ loves Tupac. All that dumb ass new rap, she hates; only a few new artists get her respect. AJ wishes all the time that...