He Loves Me Back.... Probably

Von classybrown20

Hi. My name is Shawna Duncan. I've gotten myself into a bit of a situation and I need advice. Tell me, what d... Mehr

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Quick Interruption...
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Another quick interruption
Chapter Seventeen
Epilogue
Important Author's Note

Chapter Seven

187 5 0
Von classybrown20

~I hope you enjoy this chapter. I'm putting a drawn picture of Avril, that Charlie had drawn of Shawna. If that makes sense? Btw, I did not draw that picture, as you can see the artist put a watermark or some odd thing on the picture. Anyway, I'll have a picture of Monday up next chapter. (:~

Seven

Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit. I didn’t know Halie would be home so soon. I looked to Charlie for help but he was just as shocked as I am.

“What- what are you d-doing!” Halie hiccupped. “Why are you two h-half naked and in bed together?”

“Halie, it’s not what you think,” I tried to explain.

“Are you two together?” Halie screamed. “Charlie you promised this wouldn’t happen again!”

“Sorry,” Charlie mumbled.

“No! This is inexcusable!” Halie hiccupped one last time before she passed out on the floor.

“That’s not good,” Charlie said to himself. “I’m going to bring her upstairs, stay right where you are beautiful.”

I smiled at him weakly and watched him pick up his sister and bring her upstairs.

And now I started freaking out. Halie found out, she’s going to kill me. Oh my God, she’s not just going to kill me she’s going to maim my corpse and dump it in the river. Oh my God.

I looked around his room nervously. I saw a sketch pad on his dresser and got up to look through it.

I gasped at his drawings, they were simply magnificent. I flipped through pictures of lakes, mountains, streams, rivers, oceans, beaches. But the last drawing in his sketch pad was astonishing; it literally sucked the breath right out of me.

The drawing was of me.

It looked like he took a picture off of Facebook and paper clipped it onto the page to draw me. It was good, it was really good.

“What are you doing?” Charlie asked.

I turned around with my mouth agape, sketch pad in hand. “When did you draw this?”

“Who said you could look through that?” Charlie hissed.

“I just… it’s good, Charlie. It’s beautiful,” I whispered. I hadn’t noticed until now that I was crying. That picture was the sweetest thing someone has ever done for me.

“I drew that about a month ago,” Charlie explained and walked over to me. “And it’s beautiful because you’re beautiful.” He wiped the tears from my eyes and held me.

“Charlie,” I whispered.

“Yeah?” he asked.

“I love you,” I whispered and nuzzled him.

“I love you too, Shawna,” he said and kissed my head.

“I want to sleep with you tonight,” I said quietly.

Charlie looked at me, “But you said you didn’t want-”

“Not sex silly, I want to sleep with you in your bed. I want to wake up to you holding me, not Halie’s snoring,” I explained.

“As tempting as that sounds, I’m going to have to say no. You should sleep with Halie tonight,” Charlie said.

“Yeah, you’re probably right,” I grumbled. “Goodnight Charlie.”

“Goodnight, I love you,” he said and kissed me.

“I love you too,” I said and walked upstairs.

I walked into Halie’s room and slipped underneath her covers. I sighed and hoped that she wouldn’t remember tonight. I didn’t want her to find out like that.

I woke up around ten and Halie was still sleeping. I shook my head at her and changed into some clothes that I kept here. I walked out of her room and shut the door quietly. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair. I put a little make up on and deodorant and spray.

Last night, Monday had texted me and asked if I could come over at eleven so I had to be up and ready so I could go over to her house. But first, I had to get a ride.

I walked downstairs and into Charlie’s room. He was still sleeping but I crawled into bed with him anyway. He woke up and kissed my cheek. “You’re up early beautiful.”

“Or maybe you slept in late,” I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Touché,” Charlie smiled.

“So… where does this leave us then? Like relationship wise?” I asked.

Charlie thought, “I’d love for you to be my girlfriend… but do you trust me enough yet?”

“I think I can try,” I said quietly.

Charlie kissed me on the cheek, “So…?”

“So you can be my boyfriend,” I smiled.

“Fantastic,” Charlie beamed. “So why are you up so early?”

“My friend Monday Jackson wants me to come over soon and I was wondering if I could bum a ride from you?” I asked with a slight smile.

“Sure, anything for you. Go upstairs and tell Halie, I gotta put clothes on,” Charlie smiled.

I left the room and headed upstairs to tell Halie I’d be gone for today and the next day.

I woke her up from her quiet slumber and whispered, “Sorry for waking you but I’m gonna be gone today and tomorrow. I’ll be back late tomorrow okay?”

“Okay,” she mumbled. “Bye.”

I grabbed some shirts and a pair of pants and everything else I’d need for Monday’s house. I shot out of the house and into Charlie’s car, where he was waiting for me.

“Hello beautiful,” he smiled.

I gasped quietly to myself, I loved his smile, “Hello handsome.”

“So where does this Monday character live?” Charlie asked.

“Across town?” I smiled sheepishly.

Charlie gaped at me and started driving, “Jesus, lady. If I didn’t love you, I’d make you pay for gas.”

“I like the sound of that,” I said.

“What making you pay me for gas money?” he asked.

“No, the loving me part,” I said.

Charlie smiled and took my hand, “You like it because it’s true.”

I kissed his cheek and told him the directions to Monday’s house.

We arrived to her house in twenty minutes and he pulled into her driveway.

“I’m coming in to meet her,” Charlie said.

I laughed, “Okay.”

We got out and I stepped up to her purple front door and knocked for a solid five seconds before Monday came running to the door. She opened it up and greeted me with the biggest smile of her life.

“Shawna!” she screamed.

“Monday!” I screamed back and hugged her.

Monday noticed Charlie off in the distance, “Shawna, I thought this was a girls only party? I haven’t seen you in three weeks, who is this guy anyway?”

“Remember Charlie Harrison? I told you about him I’m sure. Well that’s him,” I whispered.

“Well formally introduce us!” Monday said and welcomed us inside her house.

I laughed and grabbed Charlie’s hand and dragged him inside Monday’s house. “Charlie this is Monday, Monday this is Charlie… my boyfriend.”

Monday’s eyes widened in excitement, “Hey Charlie.”

“Hello,” he nodded and smiled.

Monday’s jaw dropped, “Shawna, he’s gorgeous. He’s even better than you described him!”

Charlie chuckled, “So she’s mentioned me before?”

“She mentions you every five seconds,” she shook her head.

I blushed.

“And she’s been in love with you for, like, ever,” Monday laughed.

“I know,” Charlie laughed and hugged me from behind.

“You two are too cute,” Monday smiled. “And, not to be rude, but I’d like some alone time with your beautiful girlfriend.”

“It’s fine,” he turned to me, “I’ll pick you up tomorrow at eight thirty okay? I’ll text you when I get home.”

“Okay,” I smiled.

“Goodbye,” he smiled and kissed me. “I love you.”

“I love you too,” I said. “Now scoot, I have to talk about you.”

Charlie chuckled and left Monday and I to discuss him endlessly.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

52.6M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
2.1M 140K 80
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
89.9M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...