Typical {H.S}

By LirryFlowers

Via was too blinded by, supposed, true love to realise what she went through wasn't right. But she finally fi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Thank you.

Chapter 32

215 12 0
By LirryFlowers

It's Monday today. Just another two weeks and I'll finally get to see Harry again. The last two weeks have been incredibly slow, I don't know what Harry's talking about when he said time would fly by quicker than I knew it, because it really hasn't. It's just been tedious, calling each other back and forth when we're both either going to bed or waking up, some days we just text because the time difference just gets too much.

I've just been trying to get out of the house a lot, otherwise boredom consumes me. A lot of the time I've been with Danielle and often Liam would tag along when he wasn't working. Louis has only been at his house for a whole of four nights within the last fortnight. He almost lives with Niall and I now. When Danielle would be dancing I'd just be hanging out with Louis if he also wasn't working. Considering out of all my friends I'm the only one who doesn't have a job, I have to shuffle around with who I hang out with. Brodie would occasionally join Louis and I with our outings, they've become pretty close friends in just two weeks. The same with Molly and Niall, would not surprise me if either of those two pairs start dating.

"Even though It's the middle of September, it's bloody hot," Molly fans her face as we walk around Darling Harbour. It's only the beginning of spring and it's already over thirty degrees.

"Gotta love the Aussie weather," I sarcastically smile.

"So it's four o'clock. Where to now?" Molly asks curiously as she looks around our surroundings.

"Up to you, I don't mind," I shrug my shoulders.

"Would Niall have finished work?" She smiles hopefully.

I couldn't help but laugh at her sudden enthusiasm. "Yea, I think he just finished actually. So my flat it is then?" I tease.

"What a good idea Via!" She briskly starts to walk in the direction of the car park. I shake my head at how crazed she is over Niall, It's kind of cute. He's pretty much the same way, just the mention of Molly's name brings a smile to his face or a slight blush to his cheeks.

"I miss Harry," I unintentionally vent to Molly as we both get into her car.

"I haven't met him yet you know!" Molly says like it's the most outrageous thing.

"Yea I'm aware," I smile, "I met you just after I got back so he was well and truly on the other side of the world."

"That's true. But on a serious note, you two are honestly relationship goals," she whines.

I let out a generous laugh. "Oh what ever," I shake my head at her.

"I'm serious! You're both so in love it's cute and sickening at the same time. I want that," she pauses. "Except for the part where he's in England right now and might be moving there."

"Gee thanks for the reminder," I shake my head again at her honesty.

"You know what I mean," she grunts as she reverses out of the car park.

Once we reach the front door to my flat, I begin to grab the keys out of my bag. Just before I have them in my hand, Molly reaches for the door knob, twisting it, easily opening the door.

"Niall's home. Remember?" She smiles excitedly.

I chuckle to myself as we both enter the flat. The first thing I see is Niall standing in front of the tv watching rugby union. It looks like a repeat of a game yet he's still watching it so intently. He's just got a towel around his waist, with his blonde hair slightly damp. He hasn't even noticed we're here.

I look over to Molly, she's looking over at Niall, her face a little flustered. "Like what you see?" I laugh.

"Lil bit," she keeps her eyes on him. I scrunch my nose slightly in awkwardness as I clearly don't see the attraction.

"Hey Niall!" I declare.

He looks at us like he'd just been caught stealing something. "Oh shit sorry!" Niall quickly turns away from the TV and runs down the hall way.

"Oh damn. I didn't mind," Molly says almost to herself. I let out a little fit of laughter about her shamelessness.

I walk into the kitchen as Molly sits on the kitchen stool, soon after Niall emerges from the hallway, all dressed, he even put on some cologne I think.

"Hey Molly!" He walks over and hugs her. I can see over Niall's shoulder that Molly has the biggest smile. They've only been friends for two weeks and they're both pretty flustered around each other. It's a funny sight.

"Yea hi Niall," I sarcastically wave as I walk over to the fridge to get some cold water for Molly and I.

"I said hi to you before, didn't I?" He cocks his head confused.

"No. You ran off to your room like a scared little kitten." Niall laughs surprisingly hard at my comment. Normally he'd come back with something snarky and sarcastic. Maybe he's trying to act extra nice while Molly's here.

Suddenly my phone beeps with a message. I'm hoping its Harry but it would still be a little early for him to be awake.

Mum
I need to call you. Let me know when you're free x

I frown down at my screen. This is very unusual for my mum.

"What's wrong?" Niall asks, quite concerned.

"It's mum. She hasn't contacted me almost the whole time I've been back here. But she messaged me. She said she needs to call me," I look up at Niall really confused.

"Well I think if it was urgent she would have just called. Just let her know you can talk. You want to know what she wants don't you?"

I nod knowing he's right. I walk to my bedroom and close the door behind me.

Yea I'm free to chat

I simply reply. Only about a minute later, my mum finally calls.

"Hey mum," I answer after a few rings.

"Violet, your father and I are missing you so much! You left so suddenly," my mum gasps. I cringe at the fact that she still calls me Violet.

"You didn't seem to care too much when I left in the first place. Why the change of heart?" I say coldly. I've tried and tried to get along with my parents but I can't. Throughout my whole life they've only cared about them-self. I often wondered if they remembered they had a child. Niall's mum Maura, who is my auntie, was more of a mother figure to me then my own mother. She was always there for me and cared about me more than anyone else ever did. Then I moved to Melbourne, so I was almost fending for myself.

"We were busy at the time of the phone call. We had to be quick, but we've honestly missed you these passed...months." She doesn't even know how long I've been in Sydney for. "We'd love if you'd come and visit next week! Your father will pay for your ticket here and back!!" She says over enthusiastically.

I don't want to go, at all, especially because Zayn lives remotely close to my parents house, but I know deep down I should go. After all they are my parents. Bad ones at that, but they still kept a roof over my head. Just.

"Fine. Only if dad will pay for Niall to come as well." If I'm going to Melbourne, I'm not going alone.

I hear my mum annoyingly grunt on the other end of the phone. Still to this day I don't know why my mum has an issue with Niall. Maybe because she doesn't like Auntie Maura and he's her son?

"Fine fine. I'll message you the details of the flight soon and I'll send you your tickets. Love you Violet!" And with that she immediately hangs up.

I frustratingly throw my phone onto my bed. I was perfectly fine with out my parents in my life and now they're trying to get back into it. Why do they suddenly miss me? They didn't give two shits about me before. I don't even have Harry to help me through this because he's in fucking England.

I storm out of my room and to the lounge where Niall and Molly are watching the rugby union game. Molly pretending to be enthralled.

"Niall you're coming with me to Melbourne next week," I huff and fall onto the other lounge.

"Uh why?" He draws his attention to me, away from the union game.

"Because mum kind of guilt tripped me into visiting them and I said I'd only go if they'd pay for your ticket too. So that's what's happening," I look straight at the TV.

"Seriously Via? I have work," he lightly whines. Damn I didn't even think of that.

"I'm sorry Niall but I can't do this alone. What if i see Zayn?"

Instantly that changes Niall's attitude towards coming. He always liked to be there to protect me.

"Alright alright I'll put in holiday leave for next week," he gives in.

I jump over and hug him tight. "Thank you."

~

A/N: Thank you so much to everyone to has been reading my story! It means a lot. I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and New Years! xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.9K 1.2K 30
Liam and Harry tried dating but they’ve drifted apart and Liam has eyes for someone else. Will he ever get to be with that person? Louis makes a real...
5.4K 666 13
Abbey is your ordinary thirty something woman going about her ordinary life while avoiding the affections of her over friendly boss and telling all h...
1.1K 26 15
Two couples... one already set in stone and madly in love... while the other is just getting set up.... what happens when the girlfriend of Harry Sty...
1.5K 6 33
April falls in love with Niall Horan and because of him her life is about to take an amazing turn.