Choices She Made [18+]

By jessmb94

Book Two of Her Bad Choices [18+]. MATURE CONTENT! COMPLETED! Catalina decides she no longer is going to play... More

October. 2018
Informing you book
Intro
Chapter One- Home Is Where The Blood Pours
Chapter Two- A Wifes Wrath
Chapter Three- White Walls And Odd People
Chapter Four- The Heart Cry's Too
IMPORTANT AN!!!!!
Chapter Five- Blood Drunk
Chapter Six- Laila And The Pimping Tales
Chapter Eight- Tears Of Sorrow
Chapter Nine- Fighting The Guilt
Chapter Ten- Where Sisters Fight Then A Goodbye
Chapter Eleven- A Familiar Face
Chapter Twelve- Interruptions
Chapter Thirteen- You Lie Kitty
Chapter Fourteen- Dèad Eyes
Chapter Fifteen- Protection
Chapter Sixteen- Alligator
Chapter Seventeen- Gun Shots
Chapter Eighteen-Calm Down Kitty
Chapter Ninteen- Rat Shack
Chapter Twenty- Another Pawn
Not His Choice Book 3

Chapter Seven- Kitty?

1.6K 60 1
By jessmb94

Dedicated to purekj for voting and commenting on Her Bad Choices [18+]

Chapter Seven

"Catalina?" An angel like voice echoed around me but somehow far away.

I spun around in a circle, looking for the voice.

"Catalina." The voice was male, coming from somewhere closer.

I looked all around me, I couldn't see anyone.

"Kitty?" I heard him whisper.

My heart stopped as I slowly turned and got sight of him.

"Robert?" I sobbed breathless.

"What are you doing here?" She frowned "You aren't supposed to be here."

I ignored his words, grabbing onto him. I sunk into his warmth and the love he radiated.

"I missed you." I whispered, tears falling down my face.

"Baby please don't cry. You know I hate when you cry." He hugged me close.

"I- I'm sorry." I chocked out.

"Baby how did you get here?" Robert cooed.

"I I... Oh God Robert I'm so sorry. I took a razor blade..." I cried, "I'm so sorry."

His breathe caught, eyes wide "Catalina listen to me. I know it's hard for you being there without me but you have to. I need you to live for me. Live because of our love was meant to be lived out."

"Oh Robert!" I sobbed, "I'm so sorry I wasn't there."

"Shh it's okay." His arms squeezed around me. "I love you my sweet Catalina."

"I love you too." I hiccuped.

"I need you to go back." He whispered.

"No." I shook my head, "I won't leave you alone again."

"You have to go baby." His voice more strict then I ever have heard before.

"Please don't make me leave you." I cried a strangled sob.

"Go now my beautiful wife. I'll be watching over you." He kissed me.

A bright light surrounded us. I couldn't see anything, my vision struggled to keep focused.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

556 29 54
18 + Hot Hate/Love Badboy Romance. I died. I know I did but why do I feel more alive than ever before when I am around her. Wishing for a life I neve...
504 95 53
There is always two sides of a story but we only experience one... Like any other self respecting girl her age, Catalina Evans had the perfect sum...
12.4K 483 54
Ally has little chance of getting back all that she was never offered. After her mother's brutal murder Ally finds that even after death she continue...
473K 13.2K 56
"I don't want to eat." His eyes narrow a fraction of an inch, but at this point I don't even care if I piss off the great Cavallaro. Last night was...