Supernatural Marks Book 1 (Co...

By AnonymousMarie85

(Update: 2/25/19- This story was original called Alphas Red. Noticing there is so much to be added to this no... More

Reader discretion advised~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Note/question
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Quick Note
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Just a lil note
One more thing
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
☆Question☆
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Acquaint
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
UPDATE
Apology
Finally
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Supernatural Marks Series

Chapter 37

56.9K 2K 131
By AnonymousMarie85

Lena and Blair were in the kitchen preparing dinner for the guys. It was their way of saying thanks for helping her move her things. Blair was working on a dessert while Lena cook the dinner, because Blair is better Baker then a cooker. They had some music playing in the background as they moved around in the kitchen effortlessly. Everything seemed to come naturally to Lena like she lived there her whole life. She was enjoying her new role at Blackshaw pack house. She always loved cooking, but was going to let the guys know not to get used to her doing it all the time.

The girls were interrupted when Damian came storming into the kitchen. He slumped down on the counter chair putting his head in his hands, groaning loudly.

"Looks like someone sexually frustrated" Blair sings along.

"Will you stop it" Lena scowls smacking her with a dish towel. "What's Wrong?" Lena asked leaning over the counter propping her chin on her hand.

"What's with your pack and mine?" he says not really asking. She brings her eyebrows together in confusion as she cox's her head to the side.

"What do you mean?" she asks after he didn't seem like he was going to explain anytime soon.

"Apparently your other relative has found his mate" Damian answers sounding a little frustrated. She thought about it for a split second before saying "Keegan?" as perks up. This also caught Blair attention. Damian just grumbles something to himself shaking his head. Running his hand roughly over his head.

"Are you telling us that Keegan found his mate here today?" Blair speaks up now.

"Yes" is all he says, sounding irritated.

"Why do you seem so upset over it?" Lena questions looking at him weirdly.

"What? I'm not upset over it" he says with a discussed face.

"Well you don't seem thrilled over it either" Lena points out.

"So, who's this mate?" Blair asks.

"Viola" he mumbles.

"I don't think I've met her ye, have you Lee?" Blair asks tapping her finger to her chin thinking hard to herself. She couldn't recall anyone by that name.

"No" she replies studying Damian closely.

"Wait, I think that's the girl whose very shy and keeps to herself. I've seen her a few times, she's very pretty" Blair states, snapping her fingers.

"Is there anything wrong with her?" Lena directs the question towards Damien.

"No" he snaps.

"Why are you getting so defensive? Is it because it's someone you used to date?" Lena says kind of annoyed crossing her arms now. Damian snaps his head up looking at her like she's was crazy.

"You know I never dated anyone before! Why would you even think that?"

"By the way your acting" she snorts.

"She's just my cousin" he says scrunching up his nose.

"I didn't know that you had any living relatives" Lena reminds him throwing her arms up.

"Very few" he says in a low tone.

"It be nice if you just told me these things!" Lena says rubbing her temples.

"No one really knows about the remaining relativities, and I like to keep it that way" Damian comments giving Blair a knowing look.

"My lips are sealed" She replies putting her hands up in surrender.

"Okay, why don't you take your sour mood somewhere else, while we finish up dinner" Lena orders him as she waves him off. Damian gets up with a smirk plaster on his face, making his way over to her.

"What are you doing?" Lena questions backing up from him. He grabs on to her before she got too far from his reach. Quickly pulling her into his chest wrapping his arms around her. He places sweet little kisses all over her face, making her giggle, and squirm under him.

"I like when you get all bossy" he tells her huskily.

"I could be standing here just breathing, and you would like that too" she says sarcastically while rolling her eyes at him.

"Mmm, breathing heavily under me maybe" he tells her softly next to her ear. Then he places a few more kisses down her neck till her gets to his mark, licking it playfully. Lena felt the intense electricity run through her, making a small moan escape her lips. "Ready to cave" Damian questions with a big grin.

"Never" she scowls pushing him away from her making him chuckle. "And that is not a loud" she points at him warningly, making him frown. "Don't give me that look either. You know damn well what that does, but I'll let it go this one time" she glares crossing her arms over her chest.

"Looks like we're going to have a new addition to the pact" Damian says pretending to ignore her warning. As he walks past her, he couldn't help smacking her ass before exiting the cooking area. Lena started to get that exciting feeling in your stomach, but knew what he was trying to do.

"I can't believe another family member has found their mate" Blair starts to say. "Don't you think it's kind of weird that now three of us found our mates in the same pack?" she adds while mixing the ingredients in the bowl.

"I don't know. Maybe! Or it's a coincidence, but it's kind of nice that we all will be together" Lena remarks.

"Yeah you're right. Wow, we all can annoy each other the rest of our lives" Blair points out, and both girls start laughing.

......................................

"Today we start training! As you know there has been a threat against our kind, and we all need prepare just in case there's ever an attack" Ashton starts to explain to everyone. "So as everyone can see, there are other members from surrounding packs with us today. The packs are joining together to train, and help each other learn new techniques. There are difference areas of training. Some of you will be doing more than others, while some might just be focused on just the one" he points out, pausing a moment to let it sink it before he continues.

"Now I will call out your names, and let you know what group you will be in" He adds before he begins to call out the names from the list in his hand.

"Does our whore of a cousin know that this is a training session, and not a class on how to give a proper lap dance?" Blair snickers rolling her eyes. Lena looks over to see Kaylie wearing very tight black short shorts, that could pass as underwear, with a black sports bra. That also looked a little too tight. Her platinum blonde hair was thrown up in a messy bun, while her make up seemed caked on more than usual. Why would see bother putting any on, when they were going to be sweating in no time? She thought to herself.

"I'm just surprised that she's even here?" Lena comments.

"Yeah you're right. I wonder what her father bribed her with this time, to get her to leave her wonderful college life" Blair states making Lena giggle.

"Who knows, but have you heard from your parents or either of your brothers?" Lena asks changing the subject not wanting to talk about their snobby cousin.

"No, but Nana said that they should be home soon" Blair answers seeming a little better about talking about it.

"well that's good, right?" Leah says trying to pick up her spirits.

"Yeah I guess. I know they're doing something important, so I'm not as upset as I was before. I guess having a mate is helpful" She says smiling at the last part.

"Hey sis" Jay says a little too loud while punching Lena in the arm.

"What the heck! You-jackass!" Lena yelps rubbing her arm, shooting death glares at her smirking brother.

"Hey Keegan" Blair says with a teasing tone. "I heard you found your mate" she states fluttering her eyelashes at him. Keegan's cheeks turn a slight pink hating being point on the spot, but he smiles anyways at his taunting cousin.

"Really?" Jays asks, and Keegan just nods.

"Who's the unlucky broad?" he jokes slapping him on the shoulder.

"Don't be a dick" Blair snaps.

"Hey! I was just curious" Jays says defensively.

"You guys get to meet her later tonight at the dinner gathering" Keegan tells them.

"I can't wait!" Lena states clapping her hands together in excitement.

"So, who are we working with today" Jay asks out loud, to no one in particular.

"I'm not sure" Lena shrugs. "I wasn't filled in like always, so I'm just as clueless as rest of everyone else" she adds. Blair lets out a loud squeak making Lena jump in her spot.

Blair turns head to see it was Ashton's arms wrapped around her. "There's my little she-devil" he mumbles to her, placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Goddess, give me a freaking heart attack why don't you!" she says smacking his arm playfully.

"I wouldn't dare think of that! How would I live on, without my pain in the ass mate" He says in mock horror.

"Don't worry, I would still come back to haunt you, and make sure you live a lonely miserable life" Blair teases.

"Do you know whose training us today?" Lena asked ignoring the weird couples sense of humor, even though they did give everyone a good laugh most of the time.

"I'm not sure. Your trainer won't be here till tomorrow" Ashton shrugs still holding on to Blair. The confused faces told Ashton he needed to explain more.

"They have someone special coming in to help you guys train physically, but your grandmother is going to help you with your powers at some point" He tells them.

"Do you know anything about the person that is coming to train us?" Blair asks tilting her head to the side so she could look at him.

"I'm not sure! Damien and your grandmother would know, but now thinking about it. I think you guys are working with Alpha Peirce as well"

"Great" Lena groans rolling her eyes.

"I'm hurt Wildcat you're not excited that you get to work so closely with me" Alpha Peirce says pretending to be hurt. Before Lena could respond she noticed he went very still as his eyes went pitch black.

"Darren" she says carefully wondering if something is wrong.

"Mate" was the only thing that came out of his mouth.

**********************************

HEY EVERYONE

KEEGAN FOUND HIS MATE!

WHO IS THIS MYSTERIOUS VIOLA?

ALPHA PEIRCE HAS FINALLY FOUND HIS LUNA! BUT WHO COULD IT BE?

THOUGHTS?

(UPDATE:3/12/17) Re-read over this chapter, made some edits.

COMMENT OR VOTE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 3.8K 47
-----------------------------------This book is not finished and is being re-written --------------------------------- "Oh, so you're part of this ki...
Markie By RuHu

Werewolf

2.6K 143 9
All werewolves have mates. So what happens when you fall for someone before you're 18... "Hopefully hes my mate" is all Markie can think as she waits...
85.5K 2.5K 51
She was rejected by her mate His mate died in a fire She went strong cold after her rejection He went crazy after the fire She's a warrior He's an...
705K 21.9K 55
"Go ahead, kill me," she dared. "And why would I do that?" he stalked closer, a glint in his dark eyes. "Why not? Isn't that what you came here for?"...