robsten love story

By msclrobsten

It's just a random thought about what happened between Rob and Kristen in the past time and in the future. Ho... More

1. the audition
2. I knew it's you
3. It's Over
4. Drama
5. Fix You
6. New Journey
7. It's Her
8. Awkward Moment
10. Back to Reality
11. Accidentally
12. Early Gift
13. Hesitation
14. New Chance
15. Another Accident
16. Steamy Car
17. Reconcile
Met Gala 2016 (Imagining Story)
Imagining Story
18. Promise
19. PDA
20. Little Treats
21. Into you
22. Feeling
23. Him
24. News
25. the L words
26. No Control
27. Bet
28. Ours
29. 9 months
30. New Members

9. I need you

942 15 2
By msclrobsten

Hi guys!!!

Hope you're enjoying this one!

Please please let me know what you think in the comment.

Happy reading

(Robert P.O.V)

I watched her walked away leaving me on the beach and i was still smiling for no reasons. Not too long after she left me, i walked in to the hotel. When i arrived in the main lobby of the hotel and almost reach the elevator. I saw her in the reception table and she's talking to the receptionist. I'm so curious to know what is she doing there. I walked toward her but still make a space between us. But my distance is still close enough to hear what is she talking about.

"Yea.. i'm gonna make it short. I'll leave tomorrow. If there's any cancellation payment, please let me know" It's all i can hear from her. and i can concluded by my self that she'll leave tomorrow. and it'll probably because of me. I walked away toward the elevator and waiting for her there. After a moment later, i saw she's walking towards me and i'm still hiding near the wall. Just a moment when she's climbed to the elevator, i take a big step and reach to the same elevator with her. She look surprised. "Robert?!" she's a little bit yelling at me. Luckily it's just both of us inside the elevator.

"Are you following me?" She asked me with a not so happy face. "Hm.. i don't want to say it, but.. yes. I'm following you. Sorry for that" i said. she's just smirking and shook her head. "You're insane rob" she said again. "i don't care for what you'll calling me. Why you're leaving? because of me?" I straight in to the question. She's looking down to her feet. Trying not make an eye contact with me. "Yeah.. I just feel bad if i stayed here any longer" "Why?? you're not happy seeing me?" i asked her again when the elevator door is opened. We're both walked out from the elevator and we walked together. "No.. it's not that. I'm just.. It's not feel right rob. for you, me, your girlfriend.. it's just.. make no sense" "why it's doesn't have any sense for you? because for me it's really means a lot" we almost reach our hotel room. and she's stopped her step. "but we can't do it. we can't do anything for this moment. Doesn't matter how long i stayed here. It's not gonna change everything between us" she said.

"If it's only because of my girlfriend. Forget it! i could just called her now and broke up with her" "No!! you're so fucking asshole if you're doing it" she's yelling at me. "then why you're leaving when we've chance" "because it's hurting me rob. Seeing you now, talked to you, it's just gonna remind me about us. and it's fucking killing me because i've to realize that you're not mine anymore" she trembling on his words. I knew that she's holding back her tears. I walked a little closer to her and grab her hands. "So does for me Kristen. It's hurt for me too" I'm stroking her hands try to comfort her. She's lift up her face and then looked into my eyes. I'm freeze for that look.

"I have to leave Rob. It's nice to see you here" she said as she pull away her hands from mine. but i hold it and reach for her arms again. I don't want to lose her again. "if you're leave tomorrow, then i guess you should drink with me tonight?" i asked her. "how if it's just gonna turn into something bad Rob?" she asked. "Then.. it'll be our bittersweet memories" i smiled to her and led her way to my room.

I opened my hotel room and turn on the lights. "Beer?" i asked her. "yes please" she's answering me and sit down on the couch. I hand her a beer. "Thanks man" "You're welcome bella" i giggled and we're both burst out laughing for what i'm just saying.

"So.. hows your life?" I asked her. "hm.. sometimes good, sometimes bad. and you?" "me too.." i answered and then take a sipped on my beer. "how is she? your dating a british girl now. It must be very different huh?" she giggled a little. "hmm.. well. yeaah. It's not as crazy as i'm with you. She's more opened with public" i said. "definitely" she's smile. "And you're still with a british right? why? wanna try to find a hotter guy than me?" i'm smirking on her. "Hm... let just say it is. because my first one doesn't end up really well" she's laughing. and hearing her laugh it's makes me feel happy. "It will be well if you gave him another chance" i'm trying to teasing her. "I thought about it a very long time ago before i found out he's having a girlfriend" she said. and i'm not really happy with her answer.

It's been a while since the talk between us. I've almost finished my fifth bottle and i can feel that my head it's heavier. But i don't want her to leave. I need her. "Rob.. you should sleep. You're almost drunk" i could feel that she's taking the bottle beer in my hand and trying to fix up my position. I grab her and and pull her into my embrace. "Rob.. don't" i cut her words before she finishes it. "i missed you... i need you kris" I know what i'm saying because i'm not fully drunk. "I know but, please don't do this" she's trying to loosen up my arms. "i'm not letting you go anymore" "Robert i can't.." "Please please Kris.. stay here" I lift up her face from my chest and looked into her green eyes. Her eyes still beautiful. "why you're so beautiful" i still looking into her eyes. She's looking back at me but not saying anything. "i'm sorry for ignoring you for long time ago" i added. she's just nodding at me and turn away her gaze. "You're drunk rob. You need to sleep" she said to me. "I will. but please stay here" my voice it's sounds like im begging her. "Ok. i'll stay" she said and i'm tighten up my arms around her body into my embrace. I wish that i could stay forever like this with her. Not too long after i guess i just fall a sleep with her in my arms. Its so comfy for me.

------

(Kristen P.O.V)

I don't know how, but i thought i fell a sleep in robert arms for several hour. I slowly woke up and realize that it's still 2 pm in the morning. i stood up but trying not to make him awake. I walk to the bed and grab a blanket to put on rob's body. We're fell a sleep on the couch, when he's drunk. After i put on the blanket, i decided to drink a little before i left his room and get back to mine. I open the refrigerator and lean down took take a look at the refrigerator. I took a bottle of orange juice and an ice cream.

I put on the ice cream and the orange juice on the kitchen counter then open the kitchen shelf to look for a glass and a spoon. when i pour the orange juice i could feel someone arms are wrapped around my waist from the back, and i could feel he's head lean on my shoulders. "Hey pretty, hungry?" he's whisper in my ear. I'm a little bit shocked but i try to control my self. "Yea, a bit" it's weird for me, it's been a while since he's doing this to me. My mind are throwing back to the time when we're still together. He's always doing this when he woke up and found me on the kitchen. But i need to back to the reality that he's not mine anymore.

"Sorry for making you up" i said to him. "No.. its fine. Are you planning to leave me while i was sleeping?" Rob said to me. I chuckled for what he's just said. Because it's look like that he can read my mind. "Actually, yeah. But i guess it isn't working" i take a sipped on my orange juice and feed one spoon of ice cream to my mouth. He's turning my body towards him, and now i'm facing him. His gaze are straight in to my eyes. Before i could say any words, i could feel his lip was already crushed on mine. It's feel so soft and i fall for that kiss for a while and suddenly i push away him self from me. He's not letting his arm go from my waist but it strong enough to made a little space between our face. "what's wrong? don't you want it too?" he's asking me. "No rob, it's not right. I cant do this and i don't want to" i said to him. "You're lying, i could feel it that you want it from the way you're kissing me back a moment ago Kristen" "I'm not robert, i don't want it" I'm lying to myself.

"Why you're so stubborn?!! you know kris, this is make us suffer. Being separate each other it's not what we want" he said to me and i agree with it, but i just can't show him. "Don't do this to me rob" "Then just do it the way you want it Kris" he's looking into my eyes. I staring back at him without any words. a second after, i could feel that i've already wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his lips. He's respond it very well. I know this is crazy and i'm totally out of my mind. but i don't care.

He's lifting up my body and i wrapped my legs around his waist. We're still kissing each other. He took me towards the bed and put me down. We're still standing and kissing on the edge of the bed. I could feel that his arms move around from my waist onto my butt and my hand already exploring on his hair. Now i could feel his lips down around my neck and i sighing with his name on it. his arms slowly stroking my back under my tshirt and i know that he's trying to open my undies. "Rob.. don't" i said but he's ignoring me. His lips already moved back onto my lips "i love you" he said between our kiss. He stopped the kiss for a while and stare on my eyes with a look full of lust. We're not saying anything because we both know that this is going crazy."Robert this is cra.." before a could finished it his lips already crushed on to mine again.

I've no idea but i'm trying to unbutton his shirt and threw it away on the floor, and after he took off my tshirt and lean on my body to the bed. He's kissing my neck my shoulders and all i can do is just sighing, calling his name, and moaning. He threw away my undies and exploring that part and i'm enjoying it. He lift his head up on me "I miss you" he said to me. "I miss you too rob" i said to him. and for a moment i don't care for what happen after this, because all i know is we're trying to make this night as amazing as we could.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79 0 13
Kristen, a 17 year old high school student from Forks whose father was suffering from a drug and alcohol addiction met 2 brothers who transferred to...
7.9K 118 7
What if there was one more Cullen. Watch the story unfold through her eyes and we learn hers
3.7K 59 4
The life of Kristen and Robert as a couple. Short stories. Check on updates .
25K 783 26
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have broken up seven months ago. When they talk, it's about their dogs. What happens when Decmber comes and they...