27. Bet

5 months pregnancy

Robert POV

"okay.. so we'll found out the answers today" I said in the living room to suzie, tom, sienna,  cj, and several close friends of us. "you know guys, i hate you all so much! for betting on my babies" kristen blurted out from the couch while rubbing her belly. They're let out a small giggle. "We're sorry kris, but, we're too curious about the twins" sienna said. "But still.. i dont like it" kristen said again with a sarcastics sound. "i believe they're a boys. Because kristen rarely acted like a girl or put some makeup on" Cj blurted.

"oh come on cj, since when stewart do some makeup?" suzie said unpatiently. and i giggled. "and one thing idiot, there's no corelations between her behaviour and the baby's gender, stupid" suzie spat out once more and makes everyone laughed except Cj. "whatever bitch" He blurted with a pouty face. "Cj languange please.. i dont want my babies hearing a bad words even before they're born" I said jokingly to Cj. "alright fine, nobody on my side. Great, perfect" he said sarcasticaly. "ooh come on dude! you know im always on your side" kristen shout to cj. "i dont believe all of you" he spat again but thats only make everything more funny.

"just wait till this evening guys.. we'll tell you" i said to them as i walked to kristen and sat down beside her before lean down and kissed her little baby bump. "hello guys.. daddy is here" i whispered to kristen's belly. I feel her hand slowly stroking on my hair. I lift up my self then kiss kristen on her lips, without even remember our friends were here. "just get a room you two!" Tom shouting from the bar counter. Then i chuckled between our kisses before parted our lips.

-----------
Later that evening

"So Ms. Stewart.. are you doing fine right?" Dr. Sandy asked while kristen already laying on the bed and ready to be checked and i sat down beside her holding her hand. "im fine doc.. just some hormonal issues sometimes" kristen answered. "hmm anytime.. if i could say" i said and followed by Dr. Sandy laugh. "well.. i see you can handle her very well Mr. Pattinson" "i guess so.." i give a small smile to kristen which now raising one of her eyebrow to me.

"okay.. let we see your babies.." doctor sandy said as she started to placing the sonograph to kristen's belly. -- "there they are" she said again as the picture starts showing on the screen. I squeeze kristen's hand with a big smile on my lips. "its the hand.. and this is the other hand.. the foot.. the nose.. very cute right?" we're both speechless and giving no answer to doctor sandy which seems understand our daze.

"It seems you guys lucky enough, because none of them are hiding now. I can see clearly their genders. Do you guys want to know? or want to keep it as surprises?" Dr. Sandy asked again. "Please tell us" Kristen answered quickly and followed by my nod.

"well.. okay, congratulations for both of you, you got a girl and also a boy" dr. sandy said again.

Kristen's mouth fell open for a seconds and so does with me before it turns into a giggles. "rob!!" she's almost squealing and squeezing my hand. "yes baby girl.. i know, we're so lucky" i smile then lift up my self a little to kiss her forehead.

"yes we are-- doc.. they do really fine right?" Kristen hurriedly asked again to the doctor. "as long as i see and you guys can see. They're grow up normally and quiet active. Their heart beat very normal either. You should not worry about it" kristen nod at her explanation as she get up and prop herself on the bed before we go out from the examination room.

"just keep in your mind, stay healthy, eat well. And... you've stop smoking right?" "hmmm.. yeah for a while" kristen said hesitantly. "great.. that's better" dr. sandy said as she wrote the prescriptions. "there you go, your vitamins as usual. take it right. And we'll meet again next month" she said as she handed kristen the paper. "Oyeah.. if there's anything you need, please dont hesitate to call me okay??" she added. "sure doc.." kristen gave her a short answer.

"Is there anything you guys want to ask?" dr. sandy asked one more time. "No.. its enough for now doc.. thank you, thank you so much" i answered. "you're welcome Mr. Pattinson.." she answered with assuring smile. "please just call me rob" she nodded as i shook her hand after kristen, then we went out from her office.

----------

"I cant wait to tell them! they must be really pissed! hahahhaa no one win! my babies are the greatest!" kristen cheering to herself on our way to home. "whats make you so happy love?" i asked her as i held one of her hand. "aaahh... you know. They're really excited to know about the twins right? they even bet about their genders. And i totally dont like it" she said with excitment. "so??" i asked her again not sure about it. "i mean.. these two babies, i feel like they're really understand me rob! see?? they're a couple! boy and girl! they helping me to not let the betting happened!" she blurted and ended it up with an evilish laugh. "well.. okay.. just see until we tell them" i stroke her knuckles while she smiling to the window and inhaling the air that passing through it.

----------

"REALLY??!!!!!"

all the gangs gave a same expressions as soon as kristen announced about the genders. "yeah!! i told you guys, i dont like you betting on my babies" she shrugged with a cocky face. I let out a chuckle on her behaviour and the other gangs expression. "is that true rob??" suzie asked from across the table. "hey riemer, didnt you trust me?! i told you the truth" kristen answered before i could open my mouth.

"oh my god oh my god oh my god!!" Suzie, cj, and sienna are squealing and jumping like an idiot and then suzie hugged kristen. "whooaa.. calm down suz! im taking a babies inside" i almost responded to pull suzie away from kristen but she has already pull herself from kristen. "oh my god. im sorry but.. im so happy!!! oh my god!" suzie covered her mouth with her sparkling eyes. "yes kris.. we're so happy!!" cj added again.

"waiit... are you guys didnt even care about the bet?" kristen asked again as i watched three of them with a curious face. "oh god!! of course not kris" Sienna answered as she walked towards kristen and resting her arms on kristen shoulder. "we might be excited for the bet. But after all, we dont give a shi... shoot, if its a boy or girl. We'll still love them anyway" Sienna added and makes me chuckle because realized she almost said shit.

"oh god.. it makes me even more curious. I cant wait to see them kris" Cj gave kristen a hug. "Thanks buddy" she gave a short answered "alright!! so.. what now?" i asked jumped into the conversations. "chill rob, the night still long" Tom answered from accross the room. "yeah.. i know. How about we celebrate it now?" i asked again. "Dont worry" Suzie said as she walked quickly to the kitchen counter.

"Ta da!!!" she said again as she lift her hands with two boxes of pizza. "We've already bought this" Cj quickly followed suzie to the kitchen. "and thisss!!" he lift his hands also with a set of cokes and lemonade.

"I know you cant drink kris.. so we bought this" suzie said. "Guys... oh god.. this is really inappropriate" kristen said. "Shut up! just enjoy this" Sienna blurted. Kristen looking at me shook her head. I walked toward her and grab her hands. "Its okay love.. they just want to have fun" i kissed her knuckle. "you're alright?" i asked again. "im fine.. i just..." she hesitate to continue her words and then sighing.

"alright.. fine.. lets enjoy this night!! Its been a while tough for us" Kristen said with a smile on her face. "Thats my bitch!!" Cj blurted "Cj!!" Sienna and Suz screamed at him. "Sowryy" he said with a flat face. Kristen and I laughed seeing our friends behaviour.

"To the babies and mom!!" Tom said raising his hand with a coke on his hand. "To the babiees and mom!!!" all the gangs including me and kristen cheering at the same time. After took a sip from our drink, I turn to kristen and quickly claim his lips with mine.

Oh god.. i love this girl so much!