29. 9 months

9 months pregnancy

Kristen POV

"hey baby, i really cant wait to see you guys. i love you so much. Mommy.. love you so much" i said to my belly as i rub it up and down. i was staring in front of my mirror to see my growing belly. they're sure really big by now. Considering my due date is coming in a few days and its actualy can come sooner.

Too bad, rob had to flew away to new york for additional scene shoot. He really didn't want to leave me, but i convince him that its okay, and i'll be okay, he left only for three days or so anyway. why would i worry about it?. To be honest, im worry a little bit, but im sure that my babies will wait until their father come home. I wish..

buzzz...buzzz..buzz...

suddenly i heard my phone buzzing and it shows a face time from rob. I quickly accept it.

"hey baby.." he said
"hey... hows your day?" i asked him.
"very good, the shoot went smoothly. you?" "im good too" i smile. "i want to see my babies please.." he said with a cute face that i can hold my self from blushing. "there you go.. they're not going anywhere you know?" i laugh adjusting my phone camera so they will show him my big belly. "i know.. but i miss them so bad. i miss their kick" he cant stop grinning as he speak. "so you dont miss me?" i teased him. "ohh come on.. you know how much i miss you" he said. "yeah yeah i know" i smile. "i miss you too.." i added. "tomorrow i'll be back. i take an early flight to LA. seems like tomorrow we can have lunch together?" "that's sound very convincing" "yeaah.. really cant wait to hold you in my arms again" he added. "im waiting for it very eagerly.. daddy" i said the last word almost whispering. "wait.. what did you said?" he asked smirking. "nothing.. i said im waiting for it.." i lied but keep smile to him. "no.. no.. im pretty sure you said something. like.. daddy.." he rasied one of his eyebrow. I try to hold back by smile but failed. "alright.. alright.. yeah im calling your daddy. so what? daddy rob?" i smile. His smile grew wider as i finish my sentence. "nothing, but i kinda like it, so.. i'll see you tomorrow.. mommy krissy?" he said and make me blush even more. Its sound wierd but i like the way he call me. "sure.. take care rob" "you too love. send my kisses to the babies" he smile. "okay.. bye" i said before cut the line after that.

I sighed and put the phone on the bedside table before laying back on to my bed, and in a couple of minutes i drifted to sleep.

-------

the next morning i wake up from sleep, then i take a few minutes of me time on my bed, cheking some emails, my message and private instagram before decided to take a shower. right after the shower i put on my bathrobe and went to brush my teeth. And suddenly, right in the middle of brushing my teeth, i feel something in my stomach. It feels kinda weird, its hurt but not really hurt and im sure its different. Its not like the babies are moving, but they're moving really fast.

I dropped the brush on to the wastafel and quickly clean my mouth. I stood still trying to control my breath and hope it will reduce the pain, but after a few long breath they're not going away. So i slowly walk to my room and grab my phone to call my mom.

After a few rung, she finally pick up. "hello sweety, how are you?" "mom.. i dont want you to freak out, but.. i think its the time" i said to my mom. "oh shoot! are you sure sweet heart?? how do you feel right now? is it hurt so bad?? did your water broke?!! please dont panic honey, i'll be there soon!! okay??" and she started to panic. "mom.. calm down, im not panic, you're the one who look like that. and no, my water is not broke" "im sorry kiki, but i'll be there soon, you better lay on your bed, or.." "mom i get it ok, i get it, just.. come here" i hung up the phone and sat down on my bed.

The pain still there, and i can feel my babies still moving. i put my hand on my belly and rub it slowly. "please wait for your daddy, please.."

------------

so.. finally there's an update here!! I know this is super short, but i kinda confuse where to take this chapter. Hope you can enjoy, and i promise the next chapter would be better ;)
please bear with me 😉

xoxo 😘