14. New Chance

(Robert P.O.V)

I knew that i'm stupid, because i said that to her at that night. She's angry to me. Why i can't hold my jealousy to her. Maybe she's just hanging out with that boy and that's all. It doesn't mean that she's gave up with me right? I'm trying to convince my self. It's already two weeks since the new year. We didn't even share any new year greetings each other. I'm too scared to started it first. I'm planning on to go back to LA as soon as possible. I need to talk to her.

I've just celebrate My girlfriend birthday two days ago. we decide to celebrate it in London because she wishes it. And it's kinda weird if i'm not agreed with it or just flew away back to LA by myself and skipped her birthday party. Actually, it's not a big party at all. It's just between my family, her family and some close friends. I can't lie to myself that i'm happy for her, but half of my heart is just doesn't feel right. Like it's something wrong with it. And i knew it's because of Kristen.

I'm thinking to myself as i can feel my girlfriend arms sneaked around my waist. "hey" I greeted her. "Hey babe, is everything alright?" she asked me. No of course not, i'm not alright It's what i want to say, but i just kept that word in my mind "Yeah, sure. Are you finished on packing?" i asked her. "Hmmm.. Oh Rob, are we really have to go back to LA soon? can't we extend it?" "Of course we can honey, if you want me to losing my job" i smirked at her and she put a pouty face. "Funny" she said again. "oh come on, i'm just kidding. We can go back to London next time anyway. It's not a big deal" "Yeah.. fine" she said as she walked away trough the living room and turn on the TV. As she walked away, my mind is also coming back to my lover. Kristen.

------

A couple next days, i'm already back to L.A. Oh god! i'm never craving to be back in L.A like this before. As i check out on the counter, i can see that there's a bunch of paparazzi waiting for me and my girlfriend. As i walked out, the flash is rushing to my view. I need to lower down my hat so it can covers my face as well. There's a babblement from them to me.

"how's your holiday rob? Are you married now? What gift you gave to your girlfriend? Happy new year!!! are you planning to play in a movie together with Kristen again this year? what do you think about Kristen and Nicholas? When will you threw away the wedding?"

What? I can't believe to myself that they're still find a way to talk about Kristen in front of me and even together with Nicholas name. I keep walking without any comment and waving at them once before i entered my car. "

"They're insane" i said to my girlfriend. "Yes. I know. Are you hungry?" She asked me. "Not really. Are you?" "Me either" "good, then we can straighly go home" then she just nodded at me. I really need to called kristen. On my way to go home i can't stop thinking about her. I really need to call her. No, but i have to. 

We're arrived at my house, and then i quickly went upstairs to the bedroom. I threw my bag on the floor and laying on my bed. I'm thinking how am i suppose to start it? how?? i can't just called her directly and asked her to meet me again after what i did to her. But then i sighed and open my eyes. you'd better tried it first before made any conclusion isn't it? I took my phone and called kristen number.

I'm waiting her to pick up my call. "Hello?" she said. Oh my god, it's really satisfying for me to hear her voice again. "hello?" she asked again. I just forgot that she's waiting for an answer. I quickly response her. "hey.. Kris. It's me. Rob" i said. "Rob??"  she asked curiously. "Yeah. Happy new year Kris" I said to her. "i thought you'd never called me again" she said with sarcasm without greetings me back. "Of course not. I know i' made mistake at that night. I can't control my self because i was too jealous,  that's why i called you now. I want to talk to you" "Again? i'm not sure" she answered. "Why?" i said in pathetic voice. "If i tell you the truth, could you please just give me a time?" "of course kris, just tell me the truth" i said. "I'm not really in the mood to talk to you. I need to clear my mind before i can meet you again. and beside that..." She stopped her word. "what??" i asked impatiently. "you need to focus on your wedding right? i heard the news. So.. when will you make it? please put me on your guest list okay?" i could hear she's giggled on her words but i also could feel the pain that she feel trough her shaking voice. "what are you talking about? it's not gonna happen anytime soon, and it'll be always like that as long as i dont want to" i said to her angrily.

"Not soon, but it will be right? it's just a matter of time rob. and I'd better prepare my self for the worst possibilities right?" she's questioning me now. "Just give me a chance Kris. I really want to meet you.. I miss you. Please" i'm begging her. "I don't know.. just give me a time can you?" i sighed for her answer. "fine.. if that's what you want. but please don't take too long. I miss you" i said to her. "Babe..." suddenly the voice of my girlfriend came closer as i could hear her footsteps became louder. "I have to go Kris. I'll text you later. Bye" i hang up the phone before i hear any answer from Kristen. I'm sorry Kris...

 -----

(Kristen P.O.V)

He called me and then just hung up like that. What he want? come and go with no reason. He's angry and then come back to me again like nothing happen. I laid my head on the couch and took a deep breath. What should i do? what i want? should i give him a chance? I run my hand trough my hair when i heard someone was knocking on my door.

Who is it? is it Rob? Seriously, my heart suddenly beat more faster as i walked trough my front door. I still wondering who will come to my house at this time. I stopped in front of my door before run my hand to the door knob. I opened my door and i saw nicholas was standing in front of my front door.

"Nic? whats up?" i asked him confusedly. "Hi.. Not expecting me right?" he smiled at me. "Actually.. no. but come in" I opened the door and please him in. "So what is it?" i asked him again. "Nothing.. i just don't have anything to do. So i guess coming here is a right choice, and lucky me.. you're home" he said and then sit on the couch. "It's your luck" i said then took a sit beside him.

"Kris.. i just remember that one of my friend invited me to his party this weekend. and i was wondering if you're free this weekend?" he said hesitantly. "Hm... i don't know yet. but i could make it for you if you like" i said and smile to him. "Really???!" he look very surprise with my answer. "Yeah why? hang out with you is not bad thing tough" i said again. "Wohooo.. thank you so much Kris" he pull me into his embrace and hug me in a friendly way. "Nic... i can't breath" "Sorry.. sorry kris. I'm just excited about it" "It's no a date man, just relaxed okay?" he let off my body from him and crooked a smile. "I know it's not a date. But.. at least i got another chance to go out with you stewart. Thanks".

His word look very simple, but it give me like butterflies in my stomach which i never got from other man except Rob. What is wrong with me? Am i fallen to Nicholas? Am i really give him a chance? I don't want to hurt Nicholas if this would end badly. Oh my god.. come on Kris.. make up your mind.

"what are you saying? we do hang out often right? It's not a big deal Nic" i shook my head and smile confusedly at him. "I don't care what you said. I'm just so happy for no reason. Okay? thanks Kris" he said it again while cupped my face with both of his hands and looked deeply in to my eyes. "okay.." i answered shortly and quickly stood up from the chair. I'm nervous for that look. I can't fall for Nicholas, at least not right now. Am i really give him a chance??

Oh god!! i think it's going to be more complicated than what i had expected. Great Kristen you're just doing great. Poor me.

------

Hi guys!!

I'm sorry for this short chapter.

I hope the next chapter would be better that this one.

Thank you so much..

Updated soon!!