25. the L words

Robert P.O.V

"oh my god" i whisper as i squeez kristen's hand and made her turn to me. "look kris, its our baby. Oh god, thank you" i murmured as i lift up myself to kiss her forehead.

Kristen smiling from ear to ear and its really shows how happy she is, and so does with me. She bring happiness to my life, thanks god.

"hmm... wait..." doctor sandy suddenly speak up again and made we're both turning to her. Its suddenly makes my heart racing and i could see the sudden worryness on kristen's face. I squeeze her hand one more time to comfort her.

"what is it doc?" kristen quickly blurted out. I wait impatienly to hear what doctor sandy gonna say next. I hope it is something good.

"well.. i hope you guys can be ready because its actually not a baby we're talking about" she said.

"whaat??" kristen asked with a cracked voice. She turns to see me and i mouthed "dont worry" to her before she turns again to doctor sandy. "but.. but.. the test said positive.." kristen said again doubtfully.

"yes.. i know it. so thats why i need to tell you this" she paused. "look at this.." doctor sandy said as she pointed her finger to the screen to the little peanut that she was talking about. Both me and Kristen watched carefully to the screen.

"at first, i thought its a baby. but.. it seems this little peanut right here has a friend" she paused and made us more confused. then Doctor Sandy the chuckle lightly.

what the hell is so fun?! we're freakin out right here doc! i muttered in my mind.

"Ms. Stewart, Mr. Pattinson. dont you get what im saying?" she smiles. "no doc, please just tell us whats going on?" i said sarcastically to her because i dont know where is it going.

"oh my god.. okay.." she chuckle again. "im sorry if i made you guys freak out, but, guys.. im telling you that you guys will have a twins!!" she said almost squealing. "what??" me and kristen blurted out together.

"yes it is! this is not a baby we're talking about. but they're babies" she said again. Me and kristen still trying to make sure about what she's saying. But its that true?? that we're going to have babies??

"oh my god" kristen whisper and covering her opened mouth with her hand. Then she turns to me and then she smiles. "rob.. they're twins" her eyes glistening of tears of happiness. "yes love.. it seems we're going to have a babies" i smile widely and then quickly give her a kiss on her forehead.

"congratulations Ms. Stewart, Mr. Pattinson" doctor sandy said. "im sorry to make you guys freak out in the beggining" she smiles. "yeah.. nice job doc. to make me almost getting a heart attack" kristen said sarcastically but she was joking around.

"im sorry honey.." doctor sandy said as she patted kristen hand. "so are they good?" i asked her. "of course they are Mr. Pattinson, dont be worry about that" she smiles to me. "and.. by looking at their size, you're probably 5 weeks pregnant Ms. Stewart" she said again.

Kristen nod her head as Doctor sandy picking up the stuff. "you can get change now, im waiting you outside, okay" doctor sandy went out from the curtain and sat down on her desk. I help kristen then we went outside and sat down in front of doctor sandy.

"Ms. Stewart, your babies is doing good  and normal. And like i said, you're now 5 weeks pregnant. Its amazing because so far you rarely feel dizzy or any other signs of morning sickness" she said. "is that okay if i never feel any morning sickness" kristen asked. "yeah.. that's fine. everyone has a different reaction on the first trimester of their pregnancy. maybe for you, morning sickness doesn't come really often" she said again as she writting on her note.

"doc.. my fiancee still have to filming in the next two months. would it be okay?" now its time for me that asking. "oh yeah.. thats also fine mr. pattinson, but.. ms. stewart, please make sure to not over working yourself okay??" doctor sandy said again as she writting the prescription for kristen.

"there you go, i gave you some vitamins and also anti nausea drug just in case your morning sickness came out badly" we're both nod at doctor sandy explanation.

"doc.. can we know the genders yet?" i asked curiously with a smile on my face. "ooh.. its too soon mr. pattinson, we have to wait a while.." doctor sandy chuckle. "ohh okay.." i smile sheepishly at kristen whose now looking at me.

"ok ms. stewart, mr pattinson. any other questions?" she asked us and we're both shook our head. "well, if so., i guess i'll see you again on your next appointment, okay"

-----------

Kristen P.O.V

We drove home safely with rob hands tangled with me together all along the way. When we arrived at our home, rob quickly jump out from the car and run to my door side then opened it. He raise his hand to get mine but i looked up at him confusedly.

"come in kris" he whimper. "whats with you man? i can get out from the car by my self" i said to him but at the end i took his hand and get out from the car. "i know it love, but you're now carrying my babies. I just want to make sure you're alright mommy" he said chuckling.

"rob! please" i shook my head. "what mommy?" he said again with his silly face. "if you're keep calling me mommy like that i swear i will..." "alright alright.. im just kidding love" he cut me off and smiling at me. "come on lets go in" he led me walking to the front porch carefully. "rob.. i can walked by my self, seriously" i blurted out.

"i said, i know kristen. i just want to do this anyway" he said again as he open the front door and let me in to the house. I walked straightly to the living room and lay my self on the couch. "are you hungry?" he asked as he appear in the living room. I shook my head slowly. "do you need anything love?" he asked again as he walked toward me and sit beside me.

"yes.." i muttered as i snuggle closer to him. "what is it? i'll get it for you" rob said stroking my back.

"you... i need you" i said quickly.

Rob pull himself a little to look at my eyes. "im here baby.. dont worry" he whisper and lean down to kiss me. "thank you love" he said again when we parted our lips.

"for what?" i asked at him. "for always bring happiness to my life" he smile as he stroke my flat belly up and down. I shook my head sheepishly "no.. you're the one who makes me happy rob" i said again with chuckle.

"i love you" we both said the l words at the same time and then we laugh as we spent the lovely evening together with him always by my side.