2. I knew it's you

(Robert P.O.V)

I tried to calm her like about an hour and what i see right now its her, sleeping on my lap with her head laying on my chest. She's so pretty even after she cried like crazy. I don't believe my self that i can saw her shows an emotion like that.

"hi Rob, what's going on?" I hear cathrine voice came closer. i can turn my body to look at her, but i knew that cath is getting closer to us. It's a little bit awkward to be in this situation. I feel like i have done something bad to her, even tough i'm not. "Kristen.. just feeling really bad. You know, teenagers." i told cath. "I see.. it must been her boyf right?" "yeeaa.. sort of. So.. do you have something to tell me right now?" i asked cath directly. "Well.. yes of course and i dont want to make it long. So im gonna tell you right now that you're in. You got that part rob" Cath explained to me. I cant believe my self, but i'm so happy. I tried no to wake her up, while i hearing that.

"WHoaaa.. really?! thanks Cath for this chance. you know.. i really wanna hug you right now, but.. " i stop my words. "it's ok rob, you can thank me later. just make sure she'll be fine." "absolutely.. and cath, may i know when we started to filming? i mean, i need more preparation rather than this, i need to go back to london first. and tell my family, pack more clothes and sort of things like that"

"Oh yeaah.. of course you need to do that. I was thinking next week we're gonna do some rehearsal with all of the cast. So you would know each other better. and the next couples week, i though we're gonna start to film, since all the crew was ready for doing this"

"Cool, that's mean i need to go back to LA before next week. and if its like that, tomorrow i guess i should go back to London" I tried to make plan for my self.

"ya.. that's a good idea. Hmm.. rob i have to go back to the studio. I'm sorry I'm not trying to be impolite or looks like I'm ignoring you and Kristen in my house, but.." "It's ok cath.. just do it" I cut her off before she finishes it. "hahaha.. thanks honey" cath came closer and kiss me on the cheek as a goodbye kiss. "I'll be back soon" she added while she walked away leaving me and Kristen in the living room again.

It's very strange moment in my life. I couldn't keep my eyes away from Kristen face. I slowly stroke her cheek with the back of my hand. Her skin is so smooth. i would love doing it all the time. "Mikee.." suddenly i heard kristen calling mike name in her sleep. I tried to calm her by stroking her back and i saw her eyes a little bit open.

"Hey.. are you awake?" "hmm... rob. Did i slept in front if you again?" she said as she trying to wake herself from my lap. "Yeah.. whats wrong?" i asked her. "Oh no.. again? i cant believe my self" she's like cursing herself about what she's done. "It's ok Kris, it's fine." i told her. "I'm sorry Rob, because i was like bring you in to my drama love life" "No you're not. don't say something like that again. i don't like it" "but its true rob. i feel bad right now because i just keep bring you in..."

She's not finish her words, because i kiss her. I can't control my self for doing it. i cant see her keep blaming herself for nothing. But she's pull away herself from just a moment after i kissed her. "Hey.. im sorry kris. I just can't hold.." "No rob.. it's fine. just forget it and don't explained anything" I'm a little bit confused right now. She's not angry with me kissing her, but she's also doesn't want to talk about it.

"So.. did Catherine told you the result?" she asked me. "yeah.." i answered. "Then what is it? i can't believe i miss it" "I got that part." "Reaalllyyy??!!" she was like almost screaming like out loud. "Oh my god rob!! congratulations!! im so proud of you" She then hugged me tightly in a friendly way. I hugged her back "Thanks Kris.. it's all because of you" i thanked her. "And tomorrow morning i need to go back to London to grab my thing" i tell her. "what??" she then pull of her body from mine. "Like tomorrow tomorrow??" she's trying to make sure. "yes.. " i answered.