3. It's Over

Hey Guys..

Hope you're enjoying this one.

There's a little bit surprised in this part

Happy reading ;)

(Kristen P.O.V)

Twilight filming was over. and i thought we're all doing great. We're now preparing our self to promoting twilight. It's been 2 months since my deep conversation with Rob on his trailer and i still can't get out him from my mind. even since that time, we're just getting better. He's fine with Mike and me. and she's not with Nikki anymore. I always want to asked why, but i don't think it's a good idea to asked that. Our movie is planned to be released on the middle of November 2008 and we're start the promoting in the end of October. I already got my schedule to do some interviews with TV stations, magazine, and etc. Most of the interviews including me and Rob.

I'm laying on my bed and stare at the ceiling on my bedroom. I think about every single day that i've been trough with Rob. I can't stop think about him, but in the other side, i feel bad about mike if i'm keeping this relationship. It's so unfair. I think i should do something.

-----

today it's my very first day to do interviews. I'm already on set on 9 a.m, the interviews is scheduled in an hour later. I haven't look rob yet. I guess he'll be here in the mean time. But i was wrong, a moment later, i can hear his voice is coming closer to our makeup room. I still get prepared by my makeup artist, so i can run outside to see if he's really coming. but then, i can see his reflection trough the mirror in front of me. He looked at me and smile. He's coming into me and then greeted me. "Hi beautiful" he then lean on to kiss me on the cheek. "Sorry.." he said to my makeup artist. I chuckled. "So.. how's doing?" I asked him. "Good.. just a little bit nervous" "No.. you're not. you looks fine" I said. "Yeaah.. maybe fine. Where's mike?" he asked me. "hmm. he's not coming. has something to do" "Oh.. well so i thought i could be your boyfriend today" he chuckled. I'm laughing at his joke. "No.. you better not." i smile to him. "Everyone, i want you all to be ready in 30 minutes" one of the crew remind us to speed up the process. "I'm waiting you outside. OK?" "OK.." I nodded at him.

(Robert P.O.V)

The interview run smoothly. it takes time around 1 hour. me and kristen doing great. we've asked about the filming process, about our character and about chemistry between us. Not forget to mention about being fell in love each other on our real life. Both of us, trying to avoid that question. Since we both know that kristen already have a boyfriend. then when we asked about that, i just answered it with a jokes. We've already back into our waiting room, get change and ready to leave. We've another interview this evening. "

"So.. what's you plan after this?" i asked kristen. "I don't know. maybe just hang out a moment" she answered. "How about trying a new sushi restaurant? i heard there's a new sushi restaurant open not to far from here. " "Hmm.. yea. it's sounds good. and i haven't eat sushi for a while" she smiles at me. "Good. I'll wait you on my car" I said and she nodded at me and the i walked out from the room.

Kristen just got in my car 10 minutes after me. We're trying hard to not being caught by the paparazzi. They can be crazy sometimes and will write a non sense story about us if they're seeing us go together. "Is it everything ok?" i asked Kristen when she's just get in to my car. "yeah.. i guess some paparazzi saw me get onto your car. and i guess they'll following us after this." she explained. I turn my head to looked back at my car and she's right there are 2 cars that following my car "Should we cancelled it? i'll be fine if you're not comfortable with it." I said. "No.. just let them go and do what they want. I've nothing to deal with them anyway. They can write everything about us with or without seeing us hang out together and i don't care" She look a bit annoyed. "Yeah.. you're right. I would be happy if they're made a story about us getting married. that should be good" I tried to make a joke and calm down the situation. "Hmmm.. that's funny" she laughed at me.