10. Back to Reality

(Robert P.O.V)

I woke up from my sleep with kristen on my arms. She's still sleeping. Her face is so calm and beautiful. I smiled to my self for what i'm seeing right now. I can't believe we did this. After a very long time being separate. Last night, we're really can see how much we're missed each other.

She's keep calling my name and i can feel her body around mine. I could kiss her anywhere i want to. It's feel like our first time. God it so amazing. I'm stroking my fingers softly on her face. I miss her so much. I know this isn't good for me neither her. I'm having a girlfriend and she's having a boyfriend. I feel bad to my self too. But i would take this for granted if i could be with her again.

She's slowly opened her eyes and found my self staring at her. We're both still naked and there's just blanket that covering us. "Morning love" i said to her. "Morning. what time is it rob?" she asked me. "It's 8.30 a.m" "Wha..whaat?? hmm.. i think i should go back to my room and get pack" she said to me. I've just remember that she's leaving today. But.. does she really need to leave after what just happened between us last night? I'm questioning my self.

"Do you really have to go?" "Yeah.. i have too" she said. "But last night was amazing, can't you stay here any longer?" "No... i cant. Thanks for this night Rob. It's really gonna be our bittersweet memory" I'm chuckled for what she's saying. "Thanks love.. i wish i could flew away with you today" i said. "Yes rob you can.." I widening my eyes for what i've just heard. "Really kris?" "In your dream.." she's then burst out laughing. "Oh damn!! it's not funny" "Yes. it is. Look i've to go. I hope you'll doing good" she's woke up and sat beside me with the blanket still covering her body and she's look confused. "What's wrong?" i woke up too. "Hm.... hm.. " she's murmured. "What kristen?" "Hm.. rob, could you please close your eyes for a moment i need too... wear up my clothes" she's look worry for what she's saying. "Whaaat?? kristen are you really asking me to close my eyes?!" i'm so surprised for what she's saying. "hm.. yeaah.. you know, it so shame for me. So please..." "Kristen, we're doing sex last night. You wore nothing. Babe.. i mean. Come on, your so funny. i've seen you naked for a million time. And now you're just asking me to close my eyes?" I'm laughing. "Yees.. i guess i am. Please just do it for me Rob" I'm still giggled. "Okay.. fine i'll close my eyes" i said and covering up my eyes with both of hands. "Thanks" i could feel she's just move away from the bed. "Don't open it. and don't peek" she said again. "I wont" i answered her and giggled.

I really can't hold my self. I move my hands and she's still wearing her pants and looked at me. "Rob!! i said closed" she's panicking and almost fell of because she's hurried put her pants "Kris come on" "You jerk!!!" she's yelling at me and come towards me and trying to punch my shoulders. "Kris noo.." I'm laughing and she's laughing too. It's been a long time since we're playing like this. Then it turn in to some pillow war between us.

"OK enough.." she said to me. "Why?? i dont want to" i said to her. "Rob look, i gotta go now. and for everything that happened last night... just.. just.. " she paused her words. "just what?" "just... forget it Rob. Please pretend like nothing happened between us" she said. "No. I can't. it's not nothing Kris. It's everything for me" i said as i stood up from the bed. "No... you should. pleasee.." "kris.. come on" "No robert, this is not good. and i'm not gonna fight this with you. I hope you could understand" she stood up from the bed too and put her tshirt. I still stood across from her. I don't want her to leave. "Kris.." i walk towards her and grab her hands. "What?" she looks down avoiding my eyes. "Look at me.." i lift up her face to look at me and then i smile. "Can we meet again? after i'm going back to LA?" "No.. we can't rob. It's.. it's good for us just to stay away from each other. and i don't want people called you a cheater. Or the worst they will be saying that i'm the one who ruining your relationship with your girlfriend" i keep silent and thinking for a while. "you're right" i took a deep breath as a realized for what she's saying. "trust me rob, once the people called you a cheater, no matter how you tried, they'll always judge you like that you know?" "yeah i know, and i hate that when it came to you before" "yeah. you know it right" she said again to me. and what she's saying is actually remind me about our relationship before. She's so down and i can feel it. the worst moment of her being hate and so many lies in the tabloid, being harassed by the paparazzi everywhere we're go.

"are you coming to the met gala?" i asked her. "I don't know. we'll see. I guess ruth was already put that event on my schedule. why?" "i hope i could meet you then" "on met gala? hm.. i guees it's a bad idea" "why? you were invited, i'm invited. and we meet. nothing wrong with that right?" "yea.. then the next day you'll bee seeing our names on headlines. everywhere" she said to me and i giggled. "you're thinking too much ms. stewart" i said to her as i stroke her cheek. "I gotta go rob. bye" she kissed me on the cheek and walked away through my room door. "Bye.. see you on met gala" i said to her. she turned away before close the door and waving at me. her signature wave and i just nodded at her.

I think i have to go back to reality now.